• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

D

Deleted member

i've progressed from being just a casual smasher to being a very competitive smasher over the last 6 months, so yeah.

Lordsmash

Smash Apprentice
Sense 1999.

SSB64 then Melee then back to SSB64 then to BRAWL then in 3 days to SSB64 then to Melee then to SSB64 then i stick with ssb64 but i dont play much anymore because im banned from main smash servers on kaillera.

Aggressive Smasher.

Broken Laws

Smash Rookie
Casual Smasher: A person who plays smash as a recreational activity. These gamers play smash as a pastime, diversion, or as a resource for relaxation and enjoyment.
That's me, except I'm pretty good at it, i'm not crummy. :laugh:

DOODE

Smash Cadet
i'm competive and hardcore. I've gone to a few small tournaments but I can't call myself a pro lol

Snowman9189

Smash Rookie
Killaloe, Ontario, Canada. It's near Ottawa.
Id say I am everything -but- a non-smasher. Ive been playing Brawl since the day it came out and now 805+ hours on it later, i think im pretty bloody good at it. the only thing is i live in a very small community and have practically no way to go to tournies and whatnot to proove my skill because of stupid financial restraints. Oh well, perhaps someday ill get to one...

Rhan Cole

Smash Rookie
I love competitive and hardcore play. I could never go the casual way, too boring. xD

LilCipe

Smash Rookie
Casual coming into competitive, one of my roommates at Uni is a competitive Smasher so he got me back into playing it. We'll see where it goes but atm i'm content with appreciating competitive play rather than trying to pull it off.

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
Going by this, competitive. I suck, but still, I really want to get better and have been putting off stuff I needed to do to play these games =p

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
COMPETITIVE SMASHER 4 EVER , ALWAIS LOOKING FOR STRONGER OPONENTS

well... sometimes i use items. only for fun
I second that, I too am a competitive/casual smasher (I can sometimes play for just lolz) at other times when it's serious I work for the wins because I love that sense of accomplishment, of course at the same time I don't like to play people who are too easy to beat ^^;

Ma(r)th

Smash Rookie
Casual-Competitive-Pro-Hardcore

Primarily, I'm casual; I play for fun. I also fall under the categories of competitive and pro; I try to get better and I enjoy experimenting and finding new ways to play. I also have a little hardcore in me; I would stick with Smash even if the next game were to pale in comparison with Brawl. I will always be excited for the next Smash game and will always love to play it.

SS3 Chaos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Presid3nt_Khaos
You're serious about this lol. I am frankly a guy who plays however the game is setup. If my opponent wants it a certain way I may POSSIBLY go his/her way to beat them at their own game.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Two words to describe me: Quick and Sly.

No i don't use fox.

But yeah im a hardcore competetor and like to test my skills wit the big dogs. Great way to improve btw!

FlareRDB

Smash Rookie
Online it's usually casual, and offline I have a thirst for fighting against strong opponents because that's the only way you can get better haha.

isolated321

Smash Rookie
Kirby

im kinda like an all around fighter....
good at dodging.....
good at attacking
the rank im at is....
KirbyMaster:chuckle:

isolated321

Smash Rookie
if you want to brawl me put in your ssbb fc
my ssbb fc is...
2708-3819-7528
^^^^^^^^^^^

Surrender

Smash Rookie
I'm an unknown, never been to a tourney smasher. I have never won any money matches, or played any, and I don't even know how good I am in comparison to others. All that I know is that I am competitive and want to join the pro circuit if I ever become good enough. I have only played my friends and level 9 computers, so my practicing may not have prepared me for joining this site and trying to come out into the smash competitive world, but I can promise that I will try my best. So I guess I'm a humble smasher.

Top Bottom