• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

I3iNaRy

Smash Rookie
im semi-pro, and hardcore smasher, as i choose technical characters, advanced moves, and since the first game in 1999 (i bought it the day it came out) ive been the God of the smash universe ever since. looool

rhan

Smash Hero
im semi-pro, and hardcore smasher, as i choose technical characters, advanced moves, and since the first game in 1999 (i bought it the day it came out) ive been the God of the smash universe ever since. looool
Yeah..................no. You can't call yourself semi pro or pro for that matter. That's decided by the players who watch and judge you. The best you can be is decent.

It was released in 2001.
He ment SSB64.

L__

Smash Master
Yeah..................no. You can't call yourself semi pro or pro for that matter. That's decided by the players who watch and judge you. The best you can be is decent.

He ment SSB64.

*cries*

I skim read.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Me a smasher?
I don't think so, I'm not into Smash attack.
I only use combos, mostly air combo.
Well I use Link DAC as my Smash attack.
Well I guess I'm just a smasher who racks up damaged and finish it with maybe a Smash.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah funny thing is I know one or two friends who are cocky and think they are the best... >_> Although they are good. (they said they'd win a tourny)

godofrock72

Smash Cadet
I play both Melee and Brawl. In Melee, I was an expert with Mario. Now that he can't fast-fall as fast and got his Down-B Special replaced with the F.L.U.D.D., I'm still working on finding my character. I'm pretty good with Marth, Luigi, and Meta Knight (best), so now I'm just working on my techniques against level 8 CPU's.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
I play both Melee and Brawl. In Melee, I was an expert with Mario. Now that he can't fast-fall as fast and got his Down-B Special replaced with the F.L.U.D.D., I'm still working on finding my character. I'm pretty good with Marth, Luigi, and Meta Knight (best), so now I'm just working on my techniques against level 8 CPU's.
Accidental double post... So I'll use it to clear something up... Mario gets heavier when you use FLUDD.... so he does fast fall pretty fast...

SXESmasherTwin

Smash Rookie
I would say I am somewhere between a casual smasher and a competitive smasher. I would like to get better at the game but I know my limitations and would much rather do a 99 stock match with a bunch of explosions.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
I don’t believe any pro smasher would continually go to tournaments if they weren’t having fun or being satisfied in some way. Nobody is forcing them to go.
I am a Pro Gamer forced to go to tournaments if I want to see my children ever again.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i'd say im a casual smasher, but i think im good enough to be pro. take on my sonic N00BZ!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
no dude my sonic and CF are so good

i think i could win alot of tourneys right now.

wana wifi?

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
no dude my sonic and CF are so good

i think i could win alot of tourneys right now.

wana wifi?
HATE MY WII, AND MY HOUSE!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Sorry but got no internet on meh Wii.:urg::smash:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________:ouch:

General_Moon

Smash Rookie
I am the Alpha, and the Omega. I await any challenge from a online brawler, please PM me for date. I can set up a time.

Besides, I need to test my strength. Open to any challenges >=)

Oh, and I am Honorable, Valiant... Persisant.

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
Casual-Competitive-Hardcore Smasher

So according to the first post I'm a Casual/Competitive/Hardcore Smasher. Very interesting, that did bring a little more light as far as the difference between a "casual" and a "competitive" player. Before reading that I always thought of myself as a casual because I actually like items, however I do look for ways to improve my game and cover my weaknesses.

netch!

Smash Cadet
i had a fallout with gaming, so i used to be good, not pro, but now i'm probably useless

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Casual Smasher

i believe that i fall under this catagory cause all i do is play for fun i only use items in a 4 player FFA match tho but i still have fun without them

I am a pretty decent brawl player

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
I'm definitely a Casual/Competitive Smasher. I mean, I do try to win, but it's not the end of the world if I don't. I enjoy having fun. I understand that competitive play is fun, but I feel that some people really go overboard with it. It's just not my cup of tea to freak out over something that really has no effect on my life. I still look for ways to improve how I play, but I do admit that I go a long time without playing. Of course, I get rusty and have to practice again.

Mainly, though, my objective is fun. I'm willing to play with somebody who is extremely competitive, but I don't want to play with people who freak out if I win or who shove it in my face if they win; that's just not fun in my book. I want to be able to high-five (or e-five, lol) my opponent when the match is over, regardless of who wins. :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm King Vegeta, so obviously im a pro smasher.
*super saiyan 11 year gohan pwnz vegeta*

lol. I'd say I'm competitive, and I'd want more of my friends who are casual to be competitive as well (some of them are pretty good) but then I struggle with people who are of higher skill then me, but hopefully in time I'll become better. I am going to try to get rides to tournies that aren't close to me, to get 'in the scene' and see whats happening. (mostly melee)

With brawl I'd want to be competitive, but I'm no good. I play Diddy Kong.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
*super saiyan 11 year gohan pwnz vegeta*

lol. I'd say I'm competitive, and I'd want more of my friends who are casual to be competitive as well (some of them are pretty good) but then I struggle with people who are of higher skill then me, but hopefully in time I'll become better. I am going to try to get rides to tournies that aren't close to me, to get 'in the scene' and see whats happening. (mostly melee)

With brawl I'd want to be competitive, but I'm no good. I play Diddy Kong.
Diddy is a good character..

Top Bottom