• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what to do vs M2K

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
He's M2K, you can't beat him. He controls smash the way neo controls the matrix, except sexier and has 4 lives.

Maybe you should try safe hit and runs with pills and high priority attacks to get his damage up, then get in a few good throws to finish him. How patient is M2k?
actually you can. No-ones unbeatable. To beat someone thats better than you, you just gotta play the best that you can. I know it's m2k and he's one of the best but you shouldn't admit defeat before the match is over. Thats just lame.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Bullet Bill, its not like you dont try to beat Mew2King when you play him, but you know that you wont. It's like a freshman in college playing basketball expecting to beat Shaq, or like some1 whos pretty good but just wont beat the legend. Mew2king is not only good, he is probably in the top 3 in the world, not the Usa. Hes winning most major tournies, and the only ones he hasnt that i recall are MLG long Island, And OC3, so he is either placing first or second. People out of the U.S.A. could never quite beat our best, aka Captain Jack could never quite pull of consistent victories on Ken. Though i know what u mean about not giving up, sometimes you have to face the facts...

P.s. Mew2King is a B*TCH!!!

Peace

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Who uses spaces to censor bypass?
It's all about the color switching. Bitch

M2K is three good.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Bullet Bill, its not like you dont try to beat Mew2King when you play him, but you know that you wont. It's like a freshman in college playing basketball expecting to beat Shaq, or like some1 whos pretty good but just wont beat the legend. Mew2king is not only good, he is probably in the top 3 in the world, not the Usa. Hes winning most major tournies, and the only ones he hasnt that i recall are MLG long Island, And OC3, so he is either placing first or second. People out of the U.S.A. could never quite beat our best, aka Captain Jack could never quite pull of consistent victories on Ken. Though i know what u mean about not giving up, sometimes you have to face the facts...

P.s. Mew2King is a B*TCH!!!

Peace
Whats with saying 'peace' or 'peace out' at the end of stuff? Meh. I know how good m2k is but there always is a chance that you might win.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Its just a habit... many people do it, and its fun lol. Also give u a reason to post if you are saying lol then put "peace" Post count up FTW

PEACE!!!!!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
mew2king is the best in the world, you can't beat him! and don't argue what i said cause he didn't do well at evo world, we all have bad days :) and he won the other EVOs lol.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
try to talk it out instead of fighting. PEACE PEACE PEACE

technomancer

Smash Champion
Don't play to slick, M2K is good against slick, and stay low. Don't run into any F-airs and DI like a machine. Use your spotdodge liberally. You're still not going to win.

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
What???? Im confused.
Wow your the one who started the "peace" thing now and you don't even post it there...sad

And on the M2K conversation, start a match and say...oh, i am trying to win...you take it one stock at a time(Unless you are M2K then you go 4 stock at a time, LOLZ)!!!!!1111oneoneone

Peace

ye25

Smash Journeyman
I think we should mutiny against boss8. He has led us down the path of time wasting!!! MUTINY MUTINY!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Ok, First of all Ken<M2K, and second

You have to use the Falcon punch combo. Yell "FALCON", get M2K's attention, knock the controller out of his hand while he's recovering, and finish off by yelling "PAWNCH!" and just do as C Falcon does...

Top Bottom