• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you miss the most?

monkeyboyinc

Smash Rookie
Of all the stages included in melee but not in brawl, which one do you miss the most and why? Personally, I miss Fourside. The stage was just so much fun. There was no other stage that was like it due to the wall jump battles you can have there. The recoveries there would be interesting in brawl due to the footstool mechanic as well. What stage do you miss the most and why?

RoxasDe

Smash Cadet
The stage I missed the most wast Hyrule Castle on SSB64.
I loved those tornadoes... When the enemy gets cought by one and I wait for him to be blown up then I hit the enemy back down for him to be trapped again... So much fun..

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I really liked fourside... they should have brought that to brawl D:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Can't actually miss the cuz I got all ssb.
But anyway, Mute city, Fountain of Dreams, ssb64 kirby stage, fourside, and Saffron city!

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Pokefloats for sure.

Id counter pick that all the time no matter what character i was or my opponent was, loved that stage.

Latias

Smash Journeyman
ssb hyrule castle and melee TERMINA bay, fountain of dreams, fourside and poke floats

walrusface

Smash Rookie
Great Bay! Giant Turtle, Majora's Mask, Tingle the Fairy Man, it was my favorite. It's especially fun to slam people under the dock.

UberMario

Smash Master
Fourside. I loved how long you could wall jump in-between the skyscrapers. (Especially when you play against someone else in a Metal Melee to see who can last the longest. lol)

This song would have been so awesome there too.

FoD, MK(64, if only because it was the most unorthodox stage in the game), PF, BD, and Kongo Jungle (Melee) were some of my favorites too.

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
I miss PokeFloats from Melee. And Kingdom from Smash 64. Melee version of Kingdom wasn't nearly as awesome as it did not have working warp pipes that might try to kill you.

shikashake2

Smash Cadet
Fourside, I love the mother series, it has good music, and pretty fun to play on (unless you are Ness) I also miss fountain of dreams for mostly the same reasons, plus it's mostly fair.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I used to counter-pick Fourside while i was Ness. The game of Melee took on a new persona for me.
Other than that, i miss the way FD used to be, you know, when the edges didn't steal your kill.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Fourside, MKII, Great Bay, Mute City, Dreamland 64, Princess Peach's Castle. Those were some good stages IMO

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
SSB64 -

1) Hyrule Castle
2) Dream Land
3) Kongo Jungle

Hyrule Castle in particular was just a great stage - awesome for four player battles, lots of different areas to go fight in, good times for sure. I loved Dream Land's music, a solid stage design as well. Kongo Jungle was another one I always liked playing at, first stage I ever used in Smash when I got the game back in the 90's.

Melee

1) Great Bay
2) Yoshi's Story
3) Mushroom Kingdom II

Great Bay was tiny & hectic. Good stuff for sure. I always loved ceiling spikes on that level.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I so miss Fountain of Dreams from melee. Why in the world did they take it out? :<

ToonNess64

Smash Rookie
I mis Pokefloats and Fourside :( Those were my most favourite stages in Melee. Oh the memories I had there :o

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Fountain of Dreams from melee. the FD from melee.

Hyrule/Dreamland/Congo Jungle from smash 64. Best neutral stages ever.

Top Bottom