• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What song would you play at your funeral?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
when I was like 12, I played "The Godfather" theme on the piano for my piano teacher and she said with sparkling eyes and a nodding head "I want you to play this at my funeral." I was the first student she ever taught and now I've gone off to college. I definitely don't wanna mess that up. Heh!

Vts

Smash Champion
mc chris- mc chris is dead :psycho:

but really i don't know depends on how i die lol,

if its slow and painful i'll get a terrible band so they can understand and feel what i felt

or quick and painless then a ddr song

if fighting in a war and die taking 1+ people with me then a viking song.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Is there really any question what should be played at any funeral?

1. Eulogy (an actualy eulogy; not the Tool song . . . though I guess that'd be cool too)
2. Seinfeld Theme song

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I wouldn't play anything at my funeral.

Because I'd be dead.

Seriously, though, I'd probably go for something like Smashmouth - Fallen Horses. I'd want it to be topical, but also within my tastes. Most of my favorite pieces of music don't suit a funeral at all.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
LAKELAND, Fla. – An eighth-grader was suspended from riding the school bus for three days after being accused of passing gas. The bus driver wrote on a misbehavior form that a 15-year-old teen passing gas on the bus Monday to make the other children laugh, creating a stench so bad that it was difficult to breathe. The bus driver handed the teen the suspension form the next day.

Polk County school officials said there's no rule against flatulence, but there are rules against causing a disturbance on the bus.

The teen said he wasn't the one passing gas.

Whether he did it or not, he might have gotten off easy. A 13-year-old student at a Stuart school was arrested in November after authorities said he broke wind in class.

Top Bottom