• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Past Stage Do You Wish they have in Brawl?

Mr_Hippie101

Smash Rookie
Fountain Of Dreams. Favorite stage in Melee. It was simple, neatral, small (hate big stages), and it looked cool. Also since I'm a Kirby main something about kicking people's butts on it seemed oh so right. . .

I was dissapointed when they didn't have it in brawl. . .

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Fountain of Dreams. I was so pissed when it wasn't back. Probably the best looking stage in Melee, and one of the most fun.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Saffron City, Peach's Castle, Hyrule Castle, Planet Zebes, Mushroom Kingdom,
Fountain of Dreams, Fourside, Great Bay, Mushroom Kingdom 2, Mute City,

PK_Earthbound

Smash Rookie
From the Nintendo 64 Version, definitely Saffron City and Dream Land

From Melee, Fountain of Dreams, Poke` Floats, and Fourside.

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
Melee Final Destination
Green Greens 64
Fountain of Dreams
Saffron City
Yoshi's Story (or whichever one didn't have the yellow blocks)

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Melee - final destination, venom, peach's castle, fountain of dreams, fourside

Smash 64 - yoshi's story, dream land, saffron city, hyrule

Pikapals

Smash Rookie
Smash 64: Saffron City, Hyrule Castle, Mushroom Kingdom, and Princess Peach's Castle.

Melee: Fountain of Dreams, Great Bay, and Poke floats.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I wanted Saffron City, Yoshi's Story and Hyrule Castle from the N64 version and Mute City, Fountain Of Dreams and Fourside from Melee.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
I was really sad they got rid of Fountain of Dreams. I would have preferred that stage much more over Green Greens.
Also, they should have brought back Hyrule castle or Saffron city from 64. That would have been pretty cool. :laugh:

-Phoenix-

Smash Cadet
I was really sad they got rid of Fountain of Dreams. I would have preferred that stage much more over Green Greens.
Also, they should have brought back Hyrule castle or Saffron city from 64. That would have been pretty cool. :laugh:
I was so going to say the same thing. :laugh:

Glenugie

Smash Rookie
They should have a memory checker in it. As in if you have a memory card with Melee saves on it you would unlock all of the Melee levels.

Or maybe (I know it will never happen) an expansion disc or something. It has every past level from the other smash bros. game. You just put it in and it uploads the levels to your custom stages or something like that.

Although its Nintendo, I don't see either of these things happening, ever. Would be awesome though :ohwell:

To stay on topic though, I completely loved hyrule castle and saffron city on the 64, and poke floats from Melee :)

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Fountain of Dreams, Hyrule Castle 64, Saffron City. (like everyone else here) I actually really miss Fourside, Dreamland 64, Mute City and Flat Zone. I hate Flat Zone 2.

skperu106

Smash Cadet
N64 Dreamland and Hyrule Castle.
Although it might be a bit weird playing Dedede, when there's Dedede flying in the background...

Top Bottom