• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Past Stage Do You Wish they have in Brawl?

paderdash

Smash Rookie
im gonna have to say pokefloats...i love stages that you have to move around like big blue and rainbow cruise..but i always did like pokefloats the best....woulda been sweet if they made a pokefloats 2 like they made another pokemon stadium

ZAxel

Smash Cadet
Melee: Mute City- I liked it a lot more than the new F-Zero stage.
64: Saffron City- Who doesn't want it back?
Melee: Brinstar Depths- I'm practically undefeated on that stage. I don't know anyone else who liked it.
64: Hyrule Castle- Another obvious one.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Hyrule Castle 64. ...Wait, that'd add another Hyrule Field theme to the game. ^^;

Safrron City 64. Wait, that'd add another Pokemon main theme to the game. ^^;

Dream Land 64. No wait, that'd add ANOTHER Kirby main theme to the game. -_-;

Err, yeah. ^^;

Kongo Jungle 64. Wait, that'd add... O_O Sheesh...

The above five, along with Mute City and Flat Zone. No, I don't like the latter, but there's Flat Zone 2. D:

Eaode

Smash Champion
List of Stages tha should have come back:

SSB64:
Hyrule Castle (remade it)
Saffron City (remade it)
Princess Peach's Castle
Kirby's Dreamland (not much point in remaking it)
Donkey Kong 64

Melee:
Pokemon Stadium (But keep the windmill that SAME dammit!)
Poke Floats (QQ)
Fountain of Dreams
Mute City

Snail

Smash Lord
Fountain of Dreams from Melee. I found the stage design very soothing... And the music was rather nice too. My favourite change from Final Destination all the time xD

I also would've liked to see the original secret Mario Bros. level from Smash 64 return. The pow blocks were lol xD

Ruckus

Smash Cadet
South San Francisco, California, United States, No
NO dreamland and no Fountain of dreams intead they give us rainbow cruise and yoshi's island basicaly some of the worst stages

Seriously brawl is a great game but they slipped up in alot of places couldve been a master peice but the game is just ehhh i still play brawl till 4 am cus snake is the man and c falcon (shakes head)

Maldazzar

Smash Cadet
I was rather sad to see that Rainbow Cruise was returning (one of the ones I disliked the most from melee) instead of Fountain of Dreams.

Lukar82394

Smash Rookie
N64: Hyrule Castle (T.T), and the unlockable Mario stage (I forgot the name. It was the one that flew around, I think.)

Melee: Brinstar Depths (*Many gasps* Yes, I liked it. Bite me.), and the Game & Watch stage

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
N64: Hyrule Castle (T.T), and the unlockable Mario stage (I forgot the name. It was the one that flew around, I think.)

Melee: Brinstar Depths (*Many gasps* Yes, I liked it. Bite me.), and the Game & Watch stage
Mushroom Kingdom was the unlockable Mario stage from the original.

And Flat Zone (the Game & Watch stage) is unlockable in Brawl.

NintendoGX159

Smash Cadet
N64: Hyrule Temple, Mushroom Kingdom, and Saffron City

Melee: Princess Peach's Castle, Kongo Jungle(Why Jungle Japes nintendo?), and Mute City.

To all the stages I named and all the other ones that I didn't R.I.P.

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
Not so thrilled of some choices in melee stages being brought back...I was kinda hoping stage builder would solve it but it just does not have the same feel :(...anyway...

Smash Bros.

Dreamland
Donkey 64
Saffron City
Mushroom Kingdom

Melee

Fountain of dreams
Brinstar Depths
Poke Floats
Mute City

Nok2

Smash Cadet
Dream Land 64

Safrron City 64

Corneria- Oh wait they have this already.... (original size would be nice though)

Fountain of Dreams

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Some stages that were brought back are just...meh..Rainbow Cruise over Peach's Castle? Green Greens over Fountain of Dreams? Jungle Japes over Kongo Jungle?

At least we still have Melee to play whenever we want to play on those stages.

brawler15

Smash Cadet
Saffron City, Hyrule Castle, and Fountain of Dreams. Isn't this pretty much self-explanatory by now?

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Fountain of Dreams, Saffron City, Dream Land, Hyrule Castle, and the Peach's Castle level from the original (the one with the hovering bumper, I love that bumper).

NukeA6

Smash Master
Hyrule Castle. Why they never brought it back is beyond me. A lot better than Rainbow Ride or a second Pokemon Stadium.

Sheers Man

Smash Rookie
I would have liked Great Bay, however with the fact that you can swim in Brawl and you couldn't in Melee, it might have been messed up.

Fourside would have been awesome aswell.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
HYRULE CASTLE 64 and Dreamland.

Also Final Destination on Melee was better for recovering. Now in Brawl some characters can get stuck under the edge. :(

tanfastic

Smash Apprentice
They should have four sections instead of 3
1. brawl stages (except for new pork not being in the city everythings fine)
2. melee stages (Brinstar depths instead of Brinstar And Peaches castle instead of Rainbow cruise)
3. 64 stages (Planet Zebes, Hyrule Castle, Peach's castle (Unless Melee version was in), Saffron City, and Congo Jungle)
4. custom stages (excellent but should atleast have a bit more parts)

That's what I think!

Mizukami_Jago

Smash Rookie
I would have liked to see return:

Princess Peach's Castle from Melee and the 64 version too.
Fountain of Dreams from Melee
Hyrule Castle from 64
Fourside from Melee
Yoshi's Island from Melee (those clouds are a good trap for uncautious players)
Mushroom Kingdom from Melee and 64

Well actually... I think all the 64 and Melee stages were fun...
Jungle Japes isn't nearly as deadly now as it was in Melee since characters can swim.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I would've enjoyed saffron city from the 64, hyrule castle from 64, DK level from melee (the non jungle japes one)

and that's about it really, I hate all scrolling levels and huge ones like temple (which they shrank)

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Fountain of Dreams, Hyrule 64, Saffron City would have been cool...

Wow, these stages are highly requested eh?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
64:
Saffron City
Hyrule Castle
Mushroom Kingdom
Kongo Jungle
Sector Z

Melee:
Fountain of Dreams
Fourside
PokeFloats

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
They should have included the Mario 64 cource (the one with the pipes and balance thing)

Cornstalk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cornstalk
Saphron City, Hyrule Castle, and Dreamland from 64 can all be recreated in spirit with the stage builder. Sure you won't get the personality, but at least you can have the terrain.

I've personally remade a dreamland to play on, and I think the map downloads for smash boards already has Saphron and Hyrule Castle, at least shortly after Brawl came out.

I have to say though, for FFA, I really miss the Mario stage from 64. Those wierd floating ramps... the killer overhead bumper, the back and forth platform at the bottom. I remember some pretty epic battles and close calls on that one. Can't really remake that one with the stage builder either. :(

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I want Fountain of Dreams back from Melee, my favorite stage. I can't believe they put in Green Greens instead.
I also think they should have put in Fourside, though it would be kinda cheap now, as many characters can wall jump or wall cling.

From 64, I would like Hyrule Temple, for being one of the best stages in all of smash. I also liked Dreamland and Saffron City.

hardcore

Smash Cadet
I'm going to have to agree with many:

- Fountain of Dreams
- Hyrule Castle 64
- Saffron City 64
- Fourside

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle 64, Saffron City 64, Konga Jungle 64, and the Mushroom Kingdom from 64! 64's one was so much better. The pipes were always so much fun! The two melee ones just made me sick. They took out the pipes which made me really really mad! I loved those pipes :D

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Stages from Smash64: Hyrule Castle (Tornadoes! Yay!), Dreamland (Music! Yay!), Sector Z (I don't know but it was my most played map in 64! Yay!) , Mushroom Kingdom (Pipes! Yay!)

Melee stages: Dreamland (again!), Yoshi's Story (As a Marth player... I think it's understandable), FD (It doesn't **** up my recovery xD, and the background was epic!), Pokefloats (Ohh how I remember the hilarious matches I've played here).

:mad:Brawl stages aren't THAT bad!:mad:

Top Bottom