• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your tag?

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I use a lot of tags, too :)

Xyzz (obviously ^^)
Till (which is my real name :) )
Yarr (Pirates!)
Odin
Thor
Sif
Hel (repping those norse gods! :D)

Or whatever funny that catches my eye in the names list :) )

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I only use SILA nowadays. It's the shortest of several names for the Inuit deity more often called Silap Inua, who is generally described as a weather god and an intrinsic part of everything in existence. Other tags I've used in the past:

JFK- self-explanatory

OODA- This stands for observe, orient, decide, act. More explicitly, it's a reference to the OODA loop, which is a way of strategic thinking that originated in the military and has spread elsewhere.

USSR- At a tourney in Socal the week before the first Genesis, a few French smashers were in attendance. Whenever a Socal smasher played a French smasher in bracket, he would use the USA tag or something similar. For the sake of being different, I went with the USSR tag instead. I liked it and stuck with it for quite a while.

joeplicate

Smash Master
depends on how i'm feeling tbh

JOE is always solid (as ****)

sometimes i will use the LUDA tag in reference to my favorite african-american pop star
and because i like to imagine ludacris saying "LUDA!!!" every time i get a kill or do something cool, in the same way that he shouts "LUDA!!!" right before beginning a ****ty guest verse in whatever song he's in

used to go +REP cuz i thought it was clever

recently i've been about NJOY or NJOI
because i really think the whole point of life is enjoying yourself to the maximum whenever possible
and i like to rep that idea when i play smash

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Almost always KRNX

But sometimes something more fitting for the situation.

Team name combos are too good.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
Most of the time TWIZ other times its....

Anus
Dole
JERK only in teams and my partners name is OFFS
and hell a bunch of other names that really just shouldn't be used

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Today I've decided to only use the tag LUPE. Ya'll know what it means.

Rumble on of course!

The Star King

Smash Hero
^NOSTALGIA BLAST. I should go back to that site sometime, there were some good games if I recall correctly

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I have several that I go.

JEX - My oldest tag. jex_007 used to be my gamertag before I switched to using my screen name 100% for everything.

PH0T/PHOT/F0T/FOT - Various ways of shortening ph00t.

+20%/DASH - Rainbow Dash tags. <3

おっぱい - Japanese for 'boobs.' I've been using this a lot when I play Samus. Because she has boobs.

WRYY - Because I just like this sound.

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
I used ENOS at CEO because Rockcrock was there and he always uses ROCK.
Get it?
That was so great... =D
Usually I just user a variant of Penis, like bonr, ****, ****, etc. I'm gonna steal some of these tags but I'll give credit where it's due lol
OU, FREE in particular

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Always tagless unless its a teams match and both of us are fox. In which case, I use Ume, inspired by Diago Umehara aka The Beast.

Top Bottom