• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite or wrost item?

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
Fav- None since they ruin the game
worst-All of them
Brawl; serious business. Anyway...

My favorite would have to be the party ball. I always try to hit it when it's floating in the air, but then I usually end up setting off the explosives that pop out. Least favorite is definitely the fan.

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
Best items imo are Green Shells and Mr. Saturns cause then its like bowling! Lul

However those Timers and smashballs. >_____>

Cracker

Smash Rookie
BAAAH Mr. Saturn! I hate Mr. Saturn! Whats the point?

*throw* *BAAAAARRHHH*

I like those flame boxes, at least when im toon link. I can just pull up a bomb an KAPLOOSH like anyone goes off.

Anonymous Brawler

Smash Journeyman
I looooooooooooooove matches with smart bombs, bob-ombs, gooey bombs, blast boxes, and all kind of explosives.

I hate poke balls and assist trophies. The user that gets it don't need to anything and the other gets owned.

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
I like Pokeballs, but not Assist Trophies. I like the Bat, but not the Fan. I hate the Dragoon. It is so annoying to have to spend half of a match trying to collect items for a cheap 1-hit KO! I like explosives and bumpers, but not badges or shooting items. Playing with Pokeballs on High is a fun match when randomness is what you want. Bumpers actually have strategic value, so I like them. I only like smash balls when there are other items on. It's probably because my final smash is much, much better when there are items (My signature dish is Puree of Ike with some Pokeballs and Baseball Bats for flavor, plus a touch of Bumper to give it that special kick!)

:kirby:

Miszi

Smash Rookie
My favourites would be smash ball and ofcourse smart bomb (it looks really epic and it's a good finish).
I don't have any items i dislike for real though.

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
One time, I held a smash attack, a deku nut fell in front of me, and I hit it :l

I got falcon punched while dizzy.

Shock0055

Smash Rookie
I hate Bob-ombs, they always pop up right by you whenever you least expect it

Blobby

Smash Cadet
I hate fans, bananas (theyre just SO annoying, someone throws it at you, you slip, you get up, you slip), those sun guys that patrol platforms... I like TNT boxes... I always set them off

Deboog

Smash Cadet
<3 Fan. I don't see why people hate it so much. The lock is escapable. I hate the heart container. It's effect is boring and it's unfair.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Favorite items: MR SATURN (:D win) pokeballs, assist trophys, smash balls, normal hammers
Worst items: "spam" fans (argh so annoying to get out of >.<)

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Favorite:Smash Ball,Assist Trophy,PokeBalls,and Goldan Hammers.(It's Just so much Fun To Float Around With Them.)
Hated:Beam Sword(People Spam with Em)Stick Bomb(I always get stuck with em)And Finally the Exploding Box (I Always Cause the Explosion and get Caught inside it)

I Do Hate the Fans but I use them.Also With Certin Characters you Can Get out of them Really easy like Sonic just use him Extra Jump and You'll Get out of it pretty Fast.

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
I just love the bobombs, while they're an easy, cheap item, they're funny as anything

Meta_Ridley46

Smash Cadet
The Worst item of all time is, by far, Mr. Saturn. My favorite item is the smart bomb simply because the explosion is just epic. :burst:

Derressh

Smash Cadet
Favorite: Beam Sword (The range on it when playing Zamus is epic) and Mr. Saturn (He's just too cool for school)

Least-Favorite: Anything explodey...I seem to attract these items in a BAD way. -w-

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
my favorites are soccer ball and bat. soccer ball
is so much fun and the bat.. i play a lot of hrc :).
bad bad bad= fan and smash ball. yea the smash
ball! theyre so cheap 'cause whenever they appear
the battle stops and peeps run for the ball. honestly,
its fun to use final smashes but theyre just so cheap.

Variable

Smash Ace
I like the trophy bottom. (Not sure what it is exactly called) It's kinda usless though, I mean it kills them and everything but what do trophys to anything? The soccer ball is amazing, just because I LOVE Super mario strikers... Such a good game. :)

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Who wouldnt love a final smash? i also like the pokeball and bob-ombs
I HATE HATE HATE assistant trophies, (except the ones that kill) i especially hate resttie D: omg so annoying

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Sandbag and Mr. Saturn are the only good items, the rest all suck :p

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
The heart container raises the tension just as much as a smash ball but it doesn't screw over the game so my vote has to be SCREW ATTACK!!! Jump,Jump Uair FTW!

Top Bottom