• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite or wrost item?

Lucario1337

Smash Journeyman
pokeballs ftw! i hate fans tho you allways fan trap me johnwalt! MURAH D:

allso blast boxes and soccerballs on high= major fun everything is like a 1hko!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'd have to go Pokeball, AT, Smash Ball, Bumper or Bob- Omb for favourites.
I'm not sure which item I don't really like. Maybe Mr. Saturn and Koopa Shell?

Fire31

Smash Rookie
@ tokyoinamerica
food is really good it heals you so you can pummel your foes a little longer
I am a fan of
SuperMushrooms
Lightsabre things
PokeBalls
Assist Tropheys
And Like most of us

I HATE FANS!!!

aroperdope

Smash Cadet
noboby in my family likes mr roseti. Seeing him come out and run his mouth is enough to have one of my brothers say, “turn assist trophies off”

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
I hate Deku Nuts and Smart Bombs, as they can not be dodged or shielded. I like Beam Sword and Home Run Bat, they make good reusable throwing items. But I refuse to have Dragoon on when playing against computers, as they cheat and knock all your parts out with a simple jab, and they refuse to let go of there own parts.

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice
I LOVE Franklin Badge. Is their anything funnier than reflecting a Freezie back at someone with high damage?

I really HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Fans. Those N00Bz on random Wifi spam them until the match ends! >:o

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
I hate Bob-ombs, they always kill me in 100 man brawl.

I like Pokeballs, Smash Balls, Fans and Beam Swords although I typically don't like items.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I hate bob-oms, they always kill me. I love smart bombs, Because the explosion is so f****ing big.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Favorite: Bob-ombs xD

Hate: Ray Guns (practically made for n00bz) and those stupid useless Mr. Saturns =P

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Favorite: Beam sword because its amazing.

Worst:Lip's stick. what is it good for? i mean really.

Juri

Smash Cadet
Favorites
Pokeball
Smart Bomb
Freezie

Dislikes
Smoke Ball
Dragoon Parts
Homerun Bat

Yamato Hong

Smash Apprentice
Hothead becomes a favorite when using characters with fire or thunder-based attacks. ^-^

Hated bob-ombs, though. Usually happens in multi-man brawl, but they always kill me whenever I'm down to less than ten alloys left. -_-

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
i love spring's there are so many use's for them
as for item i hate smart bomb's definitly take first there

Master JBone07

Smash Cadet
I really hate the Dragoon item. The reason why? Well, when my opponent has all 3 parts, he/she usually aims for me!!! Me, I tell you!!! My favorite item is the Assist Trophies, because when I release the character, it's usually a good one, & I usually get the Assist Trophies!! Man, I good at getting that item while I'm in a brawl.

blahds

Smash Rookie
favs: assist trophy, pokeball, curry, soccer ball, and rarely smashball because its no good with most of my best characters. dislike: deku nut, dragoon, fan, franklin badge (can't tell when i don't have it anymore), normal hammer, smartbomb (it always fails when I use it), screw attack, team healer.

blahds

Smash Rookie
like: Assist trophy, pokeball, soccer ball, curry. dislike: blastbox, dragoon, dekunut, franklin badge(can't tell if I still have it or not), fan, fire flower, smart bomb (it doesn't activate when I throw it and I can't judge the size of the blast well), screw attack, team healer.

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
Smartbombs are great. I love it when everyone, including me, gets caught in the explosion. Smart Bombs can also be used not only for teh lulz, but also as a game-winning item. With high enough damage, a smart bomb can really be a good finisher. Not to mention the fact that it's boom looks downight wicked.

I hate PokeBalls. The concept of the item is great, though most of the Pokemon are very poorly programed. Everyone looks at Assist Trophies as carbon copies of the Pokeball, but
1) The AT opens on spot, while you must land the ball. I can't count all of my miss-ground failures on the fingers of my entire family.
2) AT helpers go and kill my opponent. Pokemon, however, attack thin air and kinda hope that everything works out, while it rarely does. Some pokemon will be, um, slightly smarter than the average rock and sorta follow the foe like Staryu does, but the fact that a freaking Entei won't bother to walk to my foe before making a fire death pillar of doom makes me kinda upset.

Also, someone may have gotten in before me, but blhds, try to use the edit button next time to add more thoughts to a thread if no one posted after your post. If you want to make them like 2 seprate posts, you can hit enter twice and put the second post after this:

EDIT:

See what i mean? Just a heads up.

Phaentom

Smash Rookie
The worst is "Hammer" and "Golden Hammer". I don't like their high KO potential, so I usually turn them off.

My favorite item is actually the fan!

Supermik884

Smash Rookie
I like all of the item, except the starman, because when someone have it, he become invincible, and when I got the item, everyone run, so it kind of annoying. And I love srew attack

I read almost all of the comment here, and I think it's really dumb to say that you don't like an item when your opponent have it but you like it when you have it, kind of stupid.

Top Bottom