• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happened to the poll?

Zoro

Smash Champion
I dont quite understand what happened to the poll.....

i thought it was going fine..
why did they cancel it?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It just sucks when we have to go through 3 polls people were still screwing things up. Then people wanted to wanted to cry about the polls and complain complain..etc etc when it really isn't that big of a deal. it's just a social room to talk and have fun. I don't see why some people had to go through so much trouble just so they can have their own way.

so sorry if it seemed like I was being "serious". I really wasn't. Just a bit annoyed lol

And this is something else I wanted to say for awhile. I understand that I'm good friends with alot you on here, some very close friends but you have to remember I'm still a Mod on here. I hope some of you don't take that stuff to heart when I do give you an infraction for whatever reason or simply ask you to follow the rules.

Marsfool knows this too well. I've gave him points and banned him for the BS he's done in the past and we're still cool in person. lol

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ah I see

mods are great :)

Leave it social room i dont really care anymore
we cant do the poll so whatever

D

da dirty souf

wow, after all that? i posted a lot but dang, i didnt cheat or anything.

-hiro

D

da dirty souf

this sucks. is there any chance of the poll coming back? did i get my account banned in vain?
atleast i only voted once, lol.

-hiro

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
hopefully there will be another poll in the future when people calm down lol imo anything would be better than "social room"

I talked to ThorDaGod and he's cool about what happened. He also asks If you help him out with votes with his website. I can't post it here so talk to me on aim about it :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
the next time, if there will be a next time we'll do this the old fashioned way where you say the name of choice and +1, it will be easier to track who's votes are legit that way.

what do you guys think?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
there won't be an actual poll. just the choices to pick

then we'll update the score with editing the first page

Vijin

Smash Ace
So I'm just curious. Why was the second poll closed? I heard Action *******s name come up so I'm assuming he had something to do with it. What is it that he did exactly? Or if I'm just mistaken what did he/she do to ruin another poll?

D

da dirty souf

well, if you do the poll again, just make sure that you put dirty souf as one choice, mkay?

BTW, i <3 mike g.

-hiro

Zoro

Smash Champion
Then think up better names that everyone can agree on not just something that one group of people likes

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Everyone use stumbleupon toolbar and find yourself some ideas, greatest source of inspiration in all aspects of life.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
just change it to the gentleman's club til we can figure out a permanent name. :bee:

then forget to make another poll..ever

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh Xif, Dogy and I have a GREAT one that ***** all of the others!!!

YES EVEN GENTS AND DIRTY!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHA

But yeah. anyone that isn't actionb@stard or sasukebowers is not banned or infracted anymore.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
YES!

that means you *****es better like this...or go kiil yourselves!!

LIKE OR DIE!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It is, if you get it. I also wanna make sure the Tom and Frames are cool with this. Gotta do shiz as a team lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm going to put up a new poll. And I'm not going to deal with any bull****.

Top Bottom