• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • Tekken 3 - playing around in practice mode
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - improving scores for target blast stage 3, experimenting with large :4miigun::4miibrawl::4miisword:

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
  • Tekken 5 - playing around in practice mode learning combos and movesets
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl - messin' around with items

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Since I'm pretty much caught up on most games, I can now continue playing Final Fantasy VI.

I also plan to look for some GameCube games on eBay and play those on my Wii (original).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (I really wish they included more content from the original Dragon Ball in these games - I realize that people would complain that it wouldn't make sense in terms of strength, but in games like these, you can potentially have Mr. Satan or Appule beat Beerus, so that doesn't seem to be an issue), Kirby's Dream Collection, and Breath of the Wild.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Dark Souls 3 but I beat Darkeater Midir and the DLC so I'll go back to Breath of the Wild or Skyrim soon.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Still playing Final Fantasy VI, which I'm level and magic grinding the characters. It'll probably be the only game I'm gonna be playing until Fire Emblem Echoes comes out.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm going back and forth between Kirby's Dream Collection and Bayonetta 1. I'm trying to unlock characters and achievements in Bayonetta 1, but it's much harder than in Bayonetta 2.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I'm back on Sm4sh to acquire perfect on stage 3 Target Blast with all characters with only the large bomb. I have 11 more to do this with and right now :4rob: is currently holding my top score. After this is all done I'm taking a very long break from Smash, but I'll still hang out on the forums with y'all...

Edit: Well, my stage 3 target blast perfect quest is over, and I don't have to touch this **** mode again. Let me tell y'all it was a particularly big pain to get it right with :4corrin: and :4cloud2:. I now understand why this mode is looked down on...

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
  • Persona 5 (FINALLY! Just got past the first dungeon.
  • Saints Row 2. I really enjoyed the 4th, despite being a game genre that doesn't catch me fancy. I'm backtracking in the series. Not much has been done at the beginning though.

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Ever since I got Destroy All Humans 1&2 from the the humble bundle, I've been aiming to (re)play all the game's in release order. Recently 100 %'d the first game and am currently aiming for 100% in 2, after that I plan to play Big Willy & Path of the Furon, even though I originally sold the former and heard bad things of the latter (the only DAH I never played).

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Back on Tekken 3 to play around with everyone's moves and maybe try a few combos. Nothing that requires lots of tech skill such as Jin's combos having y'all use EWGF even once. I can get EWGF out about 3.125% of the time I attempt it.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
This evening will be spent playing Melee (practicing advanced techniques) and Tekken 4 (playing around in practice mode).

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
It's been a long time since I've been here on SB.

In any case, I'm switching between a few games:

Disgaea 5
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Bayonetta (PC version is glorious)
Nier Automata

Picked up MK8D just cause. League of Legends I dip in and I've been meaning to get into Path of Exile.

And now, I just picked up a new card game, Eternal. Highly recommend it if you like Magic and Hearthstone. Or card games in general.

Just got Mario Kart 8 deluxe and Im loving it

Also Ive put in over 200 hours into Disgaea 5 on switch so that tells you how much I love that game
Ah, so you imported it too. I should really delve into it more but work gets me tied up. First Diagaea game I've played, after playing the demo back in 2015 lol.

Great game.

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
As the sun rises, I'm playing Tekken 5 to learn everyone's unique moveset before I turn in for the day. Later on tonight, hopping into Brawl and Sm4sh for Wii U (the best game I've played so far, duh).

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Dark souls 1, dark souls 3, and overwatch (though like once every 2 weeks lmao) pretty much exclusively. I'm hoping to get done with ds3 soon though

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
A mix of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Destroy All Humans 2 and Touhou Genso Rondo. For the last game, I somehow have more trouble getting the Arcade mode trophies then I do the Boss Rush mode trophies :x

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Finished playing Tekken 5 this afternoon getting into character combos, and they look cooler than in the previous installments. Melee and Brawl is on my agenda later tonight.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
DBZ: Dokkan Battle has taken over my life and I can't do anything about it. I never thought a phone game would be so much fun.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
This afternoon was spent playing Tekken 3, a game I grew up with since '99 when I was in fourth grade. But then I was introduced to Super Smash Bros. when I was 11, got hooked on that and forgot about the Tekken series for a long time but to this day I play Tekken and Smash.

Mario Kart and Smash 4 Wii U is on my nighttime agenda since I think they're best played after nightfall.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
For the past week I was continuing my playthough of the DAH! series, 100%ing 2 awhile back, and continued by finishing Big Willy and getting halfway through Path of the Furon (which I actually enjoy). Also a ton of Mario Kart 8D on the side.
Currently breaking from both though, cause my copy of Gun Gun Pixies came in from Japan :love:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm currently playing through the Steam version of I am Setsuna. I've been wanting to give this game a try for sometime and now that I have, I must say it's pretty good so far.

I also got Final Fantasy X and a variety of other classics in the mix.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Decided to go back to Viewtiful Joe. I left off on the Magnificent 5 (the game's boss rush) on Ultra V-Rated (the highest difficulty). It's been a while, but I figured that I've played through series like Devil May Cry and Bayonetta since then, so that should help me pick up on cues to dodge better.

Unsurprisingly, I was wrong. That section of the game is brutal - a stiff breeze knocks off a fifth of your maximum health, and two or three hits from most bosses kills you. Extra lives are insanely expensive, so you only have four chances to beat the first four bosses before you get a game over and have to start from the beginning. (thankfully, getting past them means that I should only have to start from the last boss in that level)

Apparently, the best way to handle this is to find a strategy that locks the boss into a loop, but considering that I couldn't get past two bosses out of five, and running out of special meter makes you temporarily take double damage (which, on this difficulty, makes every single hit instant death in this level), I might have to start from the beginning of Ultra V-Rated and save up money for lives.

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, it's back to Melee for me to try those fancy advanced techniques and maybe troll level nine :kirbymelee::falcomelee::nessmelee::foxmelee: CPUs on the Temple.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Persona 5 (blind) - Summer break is over. Looking forward to the fifth palace because the fourth one was a real hassle.

Top Bottom