• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I recently started playing Final Fantasy VI on my Wii. When I heard that it can be found on the Wii Virtual Console, I knew I had to go download it especially when I heard such good things about the game.

I'm also side playing Final Fantasy XIII and Golden Sun.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Been playing a lot of RTS games recently, specifically Stronghold and Age of Empires II.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Replaying Final Fantasy IX right now, using everything I've learned from my first playthrough.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Playing around in practice mode on Tekken 3 and Tekken 4. Later on tonight, back to Brawl and Smash for Wii U. I'm-a improve my scores on stage 3 Target Blast, as many as I can before I put all of my games away when spring starts...

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
Currently bouncing around Battlefield 1, Rocket League, and Rayman Legends while looking for something substantial to focus on.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Just after nightfall, started to play Mario Kart Double Dash and came back from playing Smash Bros. for Wii U improving my scores on stage 3 Target Blast, playing around with custom specials, Pokèballs, Master Balls, and Assist Trophies (oh my).

Takao

Smash Rookie
I beat FF15 not too long ago and plan to start Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 today which my sister surprised me with yesterday. <3 I'll probably temporarily drop it like a hot potato as soon as Persona 5 comes out though, eheheh.

It's not you, it's me, KH...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Currently, I'm playing Nefarious through Steam. I got into the game because the person behind Brawl in the Family (a Smash Bros. web comic) did the music, and it's fun so far.

I'm at the true final boss, and it's frustrating; after going through a lengthy level, you have to fight a boss with three phases, where you don't have the option to regain health, a brand new control scheme is introduced, and the boss takes a ton of punishment while you need to keep an eye on a bunch of different parts of the screen at once. (your character, the boss, and what you use to hurt the boss) It's a good game otherwise, but this part's annoying.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Playing the Wii U version of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'm really loving it so far.
me too. i got the master sword and beat the game today.

STOP READING THIS IF YOU HAVEN"T BEATEN CALAMITY GANON

So I beat the game. I killed ____ and expected to be about 60% done the game.
Guess what % I was at?
This game is awesome.

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I started a New Game+ file for Tales of Berseria... and intend to get my first Platinum Trophy ever out of that game.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Splatoon 2 Global Testfire when its up, and I recently got Miracle Girls Festival and played quite abit of it today.

Edit: I forgot to mention Human Resource Machine on Switch. I love algorithms.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Just got Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past for the 3DS. I haven't gotten far in it, though I will say the first part of the game is very repetitive and basically consists of running back and forth between the same areas (it's even worse than Twilight Princess' first few hours). Thankfully I can now fight enemies so hopefully the game gets better.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I was going to put my games in storage when spring started, but I said the **** with it. I'll play a few days every 2 weeks during spring and summer. Anyways, what I finished playing:
  • Tekken 3
  • Mario Kart Double Dash
  • Tekken 5

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I don't know about anyone else, but I am seriously getting the urge to play Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Also, I've heard good things about the Disgaea series; the second game is on sale on Steam, so I might look into that.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Started a file for Dead Space 2 today. So far the atmosphere makes this game a bit scarier than the first game, and I can't wait to get more in to it!

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
Currently expressing my masochistic tendencies through the first Dark Souls, turning to Metroid Prime on GC when I need a break.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
After two months of not playing it, I went back to play Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, which I just finished Chapter 13 of Eirika's route. Hoping to finish the game by next week if I have some spare time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom