• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just got Yoshi's Woolly World for $30, so I'll be going back and forth between that, Animal Crossing New Leaf (got back into it thanks to the amiibo update - I love having the ability to have GANON, KING OF DARKNESS as a neighbour), and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Collection (playing Budokai 3).

chocolatte

Smash Rookie
NNID
chocolattez
Street Fighter V took a break from it because I felt burnt out and now I'm feeling refreshed.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
Still playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and I have to say. **** Galamoth.

Since it was taking forever trying to kill him with what it seemed like I wasn't doing jack whenever I hit him so many times and seeing all the numbers pop up on the screen including the big ones when you hit his head plus him being able to kill you in 7 or so hits, I had to look up online on how to beat him.

As it turns out, that ****** has 12,000 HP!

And to beat him, equip a shield rod and Alucard's shield, press their input buttons at the same time, and watch him die in a matter of seconds.

Un...Real.
Alucard Shield + Shield Rod combo is ****ing broken.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Been playing through Dragonball Xenoverse for a while now. Hoping to eventually get Xenoverse 2.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Just finished playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Recently found everyone's custom special moves almost exclusively though Target Blast and now I am on the prowl for Mii headgear. Just two more hats to look for but with this ****ing randomness with collectibles I might be grinding for months without finding them at all. Oh well, they'll eventually show up...:ohwell:

Anyways... I'm getting ready to play Tekken Tag Tournament and Super Smash Bros. Brawl to get my mind off of it. :grin:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I haven't been paying a attention to anything about that game, so what do you think of it? From the little I've seen it looks really good, but I'm not sure about getting it.
It's pretty good so far but I haven't really gotten very far into it yet. It did look pretty promising when I saw the trailers for it a while back so I had to get it.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I recently got done playing Smash Wii U. I've acquired every custom special, Mii hat and outfit. My grinding days has officially come to an end and this is how I feel:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Final Fantasy XV hits the right notes so far. Having to travel back and forth within the vast land can make me dizzy because I am not used to open world games. It's bound to be a great training for Breath of the Wild, that is.

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
- Melee
- Solatorobo (Game is too easy whatsoever but the art style is amazing!)
- Pokemon SoulSilver
- Dust: An Elysian Tail (Same exact thoughts as Solatorobo)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm now trying to finish up on Final Fantasy IX, which I vowed to finish before the year is over and I intend to do it. I recently just finished Disc 3 of the game and will start on the last one this weekend.

Also, I find Final Fantasy XV to be quite enjoyable so far.

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I came back from playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Wii U version). I'm new to that one and was checking out every characters move sets. On Monday, I'll return to Tekken 3 & Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I alternate between Tekken and Smash Bros. every other day with a little Mario Kart every now and then.

Doormaster

Smash Rookie
Considering my birthday was yesterday, one of the gifts I asked for and received was Excitebots: Trick Racing. Last year around this time, I 100% completed Excite Truck, acquiring S grades on all courses and obtaining every single trophy in the game, among other achievements. I expect to do the same for this one, although I sense it'll take a bit longer as the requirements to obtain all the vehicles (or "Bots," as they are called) seem to be a bit more strict, so I assume it'll take even more grinding to satisfy said requirements. Besides, I have some schoolwork to do, and since my grandfather was recently operated on, my grandmother is asking me to help her out more, for I might not have enough time to beat the game to my satisfaction, but I digress.

Other than that, I'm currently playing Crazy Taxi (the Dreamcast port) and Wii Sports Tennis, with a bit of Sumotori Dreams on the side.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I've been playing at lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on my phone, which came out not too long ago. Great game despite the limitations to the card game.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Playing Wind Waker HD to get ready for BotW.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Mostly Pokemon Red (original version) on my 3DS. Is it just me or does Lavender Town's music sound like something you would hear from Earthbound?

NekoTony

Tips are allowed
NNID
Cheesezwheel
3DS FC
5430-1364-8542
I've been currently hooked on Animal Crossing: New Leaf and been hanging around TBT for awhile...

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Just got TellTale's Game of Thrones during the PS4 flash sale. I've never watched/read GoT so hopefully it surprises me.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just got TellTale's Game of Thrones during the PS4 flash sale. I've never watched/read GoT so hopefully it surprises me.
Fair warning - by definition, the game is going to spoil the first three seasons or first three books, with some pretty major plot twists being the reasons for the game's events.

I just got Killer 7 (seemed a bit overpriced at $50, but that's how much it's selling for online so I didn't have much choice), so I'll be playing that and Beyond Good and Evil when I get the chance.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bought Doom, Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider on sale 2 weeks ago. Already finished Doom and Tomb Raider, so still got Fallout 4 to work on.

Also currently playing Dragon Quest VIII which I got when it released yesterday.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
To prepare myself for Fire Emblem Echoes in May, I'm playing Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade (or simply just Fire Emblem). Since I haven't played it in like a year, I had to start the game over from scratch to get a good idea on what to do. Once I finish with the game, I'll be moving on to play The Sacred Stones next.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just got Nefarious, a game on Steam where the soundtrack was done by Matthew Taranto, the person behind Brawl in the Family. The art and soundtrack are top-notch, and while I ran into a few glitches (a few characters seem to disappear if you leave the game and come back, until you beat a level), it's a well-done game otherwise.

Top Bottom