• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Falcon color do you wear?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I main blue. I might go other on occasion, but when I started melee competitively and decided to main falcon, blue looked the best to me.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I use blood hawk when i want to be high tier but to win i use original falcon because he is god tier.

erbanez

Smash Apprentice
I can wear all of them except for light blue. It's so uglyyy hahaha. I wear green not to copy SS but idolize him, and when I wear green against people who don't know the pros they say how ugly it is haha. Lately I just rotate around.

:phone:

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I tend to go through phases where I want to change my color, but I always come back to neutral.

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
i counterpick my colors with absurd theories. like wearing green on dream land because dream land has lots of green on it......or something

dont judge me, it works.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Using colors to blend into the stage is ******** and I don't condone using it to your advantage unless you always go green ...

Bing

Smash Master
I used to where Pink a lot, but Im finding that I actually play worse while wearing the pink one for some reason....

Generally though I just bounce around, lately I've been using Neutral, but Ill probably switch to Superman(Blue) or Batman(Black) really soon.

Btw which one costume does everything think is the most uncommon?

Dulren

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty in love with green Falcon.

...but I play using black because I have a fear of SS creeping up behind me and kneeing the back of my head IRL if I'm green.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
The most uncommon would have to be blue. I keep seeing everyone say how ugly it is.

I once considered maining blue Falcon so I could essentially have the color all to myself.

However, neutral is just too sexy.

0Room

Smash Lord
Did you know that Green actually has a few pixels wider of a hitbox
Making him easier to push off.easier to grab the ledge

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
I haven't played Melee in years, and I just recently picked it back up. For now, I use Pink Falcon.
I'm always changing colors.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Did you know that Green actually has a few pixels wider of a hitbox
Making him easier to push off.easier to grab the ledge
Yeah, I remember that discussion way back somewhere. Somebody posted a nice picture. But the conclusion was that the difference was so miniscule that it would not have any significant effects on your game play at all. It's even less important than controller port selection.

0Room

Smash Lord
Yeah pretty much
It's not in the scar thread obviously lol

I don't remember where it was though :/

Top Bottom