• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Falcon color do you wear?

0Room

Smash Lord
Does anyone else feel like they're playing a whole different character when they change colors?
Maybe it's just cuz I use Blood Falcon, but when I play Darkrain Falcon I feel like he's an entire different character.

Maybe it's because I'm terrified he's going to do something different

Like suddenly ignore my controls and say I am not worthy

Varist

Smash Lord
Falcon players startin threads talkin bout what they like to wear

all yall *****s is gay

DNFanatic

Smash Cadet
Pink Falcon is V-Day Falcon. He's doing it for the ladies.
I used to play Blood Falcon then switched to pink now I'm playing black falcon.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
neutral because the only person on this planet worthy of playing the swedish coloured captain falcon is mikehaggar (and flasher89), which i realized earlier this year

all others who attempt to steal their glory doom themselves to endless failure and aren't even good enough to be the dust at the aforementioned 2 players' feet

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
This just in: Light blue falcon is infinitely faster than every other Falcon.

While this makes him harder to control, it raises your mental game to a higher level than ever thought before possible. Run faster, jump higher, be better in every way. If you don't use Blue Falcon, you're only crippling your inevitable rise to glory.

0Room

Smash Lord
Nah
Blood Hawk's where it's at

I mean he's an entire different character
We should stop talking about Cf and start talking about Bh because clearly BH is better

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
Nah
Blood Hawk's where it's at

I mean he's an entire different character
We should stop talking about Cf and start talking about Bh because clearly BH is better
Are there any really good BH players out there? I can't find videos of them no matter how hard I look, and I feel like his playstyle would fit me really well

0Room

Smash Lord
Ali/I'vejihadit is kind fo the biggest Bh player
I obviously play BH but I'm not that great

yet

ryankam10

Smash Journeyman
I play green but i should probably play neutral more, green doesnt quite suit my style I dont think.

Top Bottom