• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think is Kirby's best move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munkey102

Smash Rookie
Besides the final smash of course. I just mained Kirby over Toon Link and I would say is Copy ability is very good. Especially online against mach tornado spamming MK's. Just copy it and do it back.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Neutral Air. You guys just don't know it yet.

10mykirby'smetagameiswaybeyondyours

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I laugh at people who seriously try to argue nair is better. Sorry, it's slower and has less range, and I cant camp and run out the time with it. =/

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Asidioh. For April Fools, you are an MK? Silly munkey.

Definitely Swallow/Copy.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Besides his Final Smash? I think his F-smash is better than his Final Smash. Lol.

And no one has named Kirby's best attack yet.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The big purple button move.

Yusaburu

Smash Rookie
Down B all the way! XP
Nawr. :B

Hmm, in terms of best possible results in my opinion it'd probably be his Natural B. I mean come on, if timed right and with a few other moves thrown in you get a free KO! XP But it could cost you one your own stock of coarse, and it's hard to pull off, but still, it it leads to a potential KO with hardly any damage on them. o.o

Still, when considering how much you'd use a move and all of the other statistics I... actually don't know what I'd say. xD; Perhaps Bair? It does have quite a lot of uses and comes out quick, so I'd probably say that. O:

I'm not all that experienced though, so take my word with a grain of salt. xD;

aextreme73

Smash Apprentice
i main kirby over toon link too haha
anyways, it's bair
it stage spikes, creates a wall of pain, kills, combos most grabs, and can give great pressure
nair has good knockback, but takes way too long to execute and leaves u vulnerable

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
F throw and up tilt will be used way less than bair if you're doing it right. Course it doesn't help that I'm biased since that all I ever do is camp bairs unless I'm convinced I shouldn't *cough***** you marth*cough*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Why does this thread still exist?

(And everyone knows the best move is the one where you unplug the opponent's controller!)

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Lol, its been a LONG time since I've heard of the Berenstein Bears.

on topic: I agree with the bair consensus. I also agree with fromundaman. Why IS this thread still open?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I agree with mam and gorilla. I was looking at the kirby boards and was like "wait...that's not closed yet? Wow our mods suck."

And it's stonebair, no duh (it's sort of like melee's yoyo glitch, but attaches bair hitbox to stone's hitbox and both hit simaltaneously for MASSIVE DAMAGE!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom