• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys do after matches?

heytallman

CTALL
I've been a tad curious, what rituals do you guys do after matches, as sort of a victory kind of thing, whether in game or out of game?

If I kill my opponent off the top, I run off the stage and fast fall a dair to my death after the announcer says "GAME!" Just something about hearing Lucas' death yell right before going to the victory screen amuses me.

If I happen to kill off the side for the last stock, I throw out the rope snake. Always. That is the coolest of all of Lucas' taunts.

So what do you guys do, if anything?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Magnet Pull to the closest blast zone. I dunno why that's so much fun.

In real life I normally have to find a way to calm my nerves as my hands are normally shaking towards the end of a close fight.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I tend to PKT2 off the stage, dtilt until the announcer announces "GAME!", or up taunt at the same moment they die. It looks like a reason why he's trippin'.

-fsmash, kills- OH WTF -trips-

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I don't do anything with Lucas.

Usually if I win it's something like "daaamn that was sexy" or a quiet "****..."

When I lose, I swear a few times, shake hands and pretend to be a good sport about it.

Don't know if those count as rituals though.

When I get Usmash kills I usually Dtaunt three times

:)

PHiL Gee

Smash Cadet
Mess around, if its and aerial KO then ill so something in the air, if they are just slowly falling then ill taunt or spam some move.
When i lose, it all depends on the game. If its like when I play Sheik and somehow lose my second jump, I drop my controller and go for the nearest sort of punching bag(rarely a human). If its a crazy bull crap KO ill scream out WHAT! at the top of my lungs a complain for 10-20 minutes. If its a crazy hype azz awesome KO ill probably hug my opponents or simple fist bump

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
I do a pk fire or pull out my magnet, or nair, whatever i feel like that looks cool essentially. I love doing magnet pulls if i get the time though =D

prOAPC

Smash Lord
usually i rate my kills with d-taunts, 3 d-taunts is for a outstanding kill :)
sometime, zap jump off screen or going under the stage

i say to my opponent "yiyi" (read it as GG, aka good game), shake hands and smile :)

heytallman

CTALL
The funniest celebration I've seen is probably Xyro, he tosses his controller up in the air and catches it. It's really weird.

Also, new avatar

c3gill

Smash Ace
i spam SH Nairs.

Then I shake his or her hand, and say good game, give them some Grats if they won. I also ask my opponent what I did well and what I did badly- was I spammy, predictable, how did I do?

Obviously constructive criticism is preferred, but if I played amazingly well or terribly ****ty I like to be reminded.

And if the games with a crazy KO or something, i have a tendency to throw my controller and shout about it.

Top Bottom