• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do our characters do off the screen?

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
Ike: no surprise here
ZSS: goes shopping'
Pit: boy scouts
wario: BMX
marth: goes shopping
Link: english classes
TL: puzzles
Mario: plumber
Luigi: plumber
Captain F: drives fast cars and picks up chicks Come On!
Fox: shoots lots of asteriods
Wolf: doesnt let fox shoot lots of asteriods
Falco: watches fox shoot lots of asteriods

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Ike: Makes out with Soren
Pikachu: Chills with hookers in a pokeball (watch the Robot Chicken episode with Pokemon)
Captain Falcon: Shows his moves
Yoshi: Eats all the food from your fridge
Kirby: Eats Yoshi for eating all the food in your fridge
Marth: Makes out with Roy
Snake: Contemplates about how sexy his butt is in the mirror
Mario: Makes fun of Luigi
Luigi: Makes out with Peach/writes angry blog about Mario
Pit: Shows off his godly recovery
Link: Gets reborn

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
They rest at the brawl household doing whatever they want, until they get called for a match.
Sometimes they'll take part in the matches themselves, or they might opt out and let a substitute (like an alternate costume) fight instead.

Just A Gamer

Smash Cadet
Just like we talk about our characters, they talk about their players.

'Wow, did you see that idiot that was controlling me last game? Thank goodness it was only 2 stock"

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Ike: Murders Soren to stop the gay rumors. Then proceeds to make out with Mia, Marcia, Lethe, and Elincia all at once. :bee:

Marth: Holds giant orgies with Sheeda and countless other women from his game.

Peach and Zelda: Go to said orgies.

Pit: Tries to go to said orgies but gets kicked out for only looking like a girl.

Fox: Fights with Wolf, then makes out with Krystal.

Wolf: Fights with Fox, then scolds Panther for trying to make out with Krystal.

Falco: Watches Fox fight with Wolf, then secretly watches him make out with Krystal.

Luigi: Appears in countless Funny Brawl Pics using his taunt.

Pokemon Trainer: Tries to catch them all, expecting a legendary pokemon as a reward, then gets a certificate... Congratulations you've caught them all. (Poke'mon Trainer) "**** YOU!!!"

Toon Link: Appears in a pathetic excuse for a Zelda game.

The Ice Climbers:... Climb ice?

majora_787

Smash Hero
I will start with a simple day for the smash brothers, a day when nobody plays the game.

It starts with Marth being the first to wake up, and he spends 2.5 hours in the shower, using all of the hot water. Then he gets beaten up by peach and zelda. Everyone eats breakfast, they have morning spars for the most part. Ike, Falcon, Link and Mario go to the gym. After lunch, Meta Knight, Falco, Ike and Luigi gather to play some cards. Then they spar some more, they have a tournament, have supper, and they stay up as late as they possibly can coming to smashboards and researching every aspect of the game. Then they come out of the TV and write it down on a sticky note for us.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Ike: Murders Soren to stop the gay rumors. Then proceeds to make out with Mia, Marcia, Lethe, and Elincia all at once. :bee:

He hangs out with Nephenee too, doesn't he?

Pit: Tries to go to said orgies but gets kicked out for only looking like a girl.

lol

Fox: Fights with Wolf, then makes out with Krystal.

Wolf: Fights with Fox, then scolds Panther for trying to make out with Krystal.

Falco: Watches Fox fight with Wolf, then secretly watches him make out with Krystal.

lol

The Ice Climbers:... Climb ice?

WIN
^^Pretty much win.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
what do they do offscreen.... hmm....

explode into nothing.

then reappear at the top of the screen on a platform that disappears.

and the cycle starts over again

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I will start with a simple day for the smash brothers, a day when nobody plays the game.

It starts with Marth being the first to wake up, and he spends 2.5 hours in the shower, using all of the hot water. Then he gets beaten up by peach and zelda. Everyone eats breakfast, they have morning spars for the most part. Ike, Falcon, Link and Mario go to the gym. After lunch, Meta Knight, Falco, Ike and Luigi gather to play some cards. Then they spar some more, they have a tournament, have supper, and they stay up as late as they possibly can coming to smashboards and researching every aspect of the game. Then they come out of the TV and write it down on a sticky note for us.
Lol you neglected to mention that Marth only pretends to be beaten by Peach and Zelda so they'll make out with him later that day.

And I'm pretty sure Falcon and Snake spend a lot of time in the gym also.

Sonic and Pit practice using their annoying voices to the fullest by talking to themselves.

Zero Suit Samus is still negotiating a contract with Playboy. They aren't offering her the money she deserves.

Edit:

Any my logic is not faulty. They don't show him being either gay or straight so its left to the fans (or haters) to decide that for themselves. For all you know, he could be bisexual or just not believe in sex at all.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Aww man, I think Mia is way hotter. And she can use a sword. Whats hotter than a babe with a blade? :)
When I played Fire Emblem: PoT Mia died on the part where the Dark Knight comes out of a house, cause she was just randomly by that house. The girl that helped me the most is Lethe, and even thoughs shes a cat-chick shes pretty hot :D

majora_787

Smash Hero
Lol you neglected to mention that Marth only pretends to be beaten by Peach and Zelda so they'll make out with him later that day.

And I'm pretty sure Falcon and Snake spend a lot of time in the gym also.

Sonic and Pit practice using their annoying voices to the fullest by talking to themselves.

Zero Suit Samus is still negotiating a contract with Playboy. They aren't offering her the money she deserves.

Edit:

Any my logic is not faulty. They don't show him being either gay or straight so its left to the fans (or haters) to decide that for themselves. For all you know, he could be bisexual or just not believe in sex at all.
DANG! I forgot! Samus gets a contract with playboy...or tries too...peach and zelda wise up to marth's trick and have an orgy in his room...without him in it of course. Snake and Sonic go out to the track and run a few laps, cuz of 3rd party competition. And then the pokemon in the game, kirby and diddy kong all go out back to smoke weed. Did I forget anything?

Top Bottom