• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color are you? lol

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Monochrome Kirby's the best! But I wish he had Game & Watch hat as one of his costumes...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
blue!! it makes kirby look like a plum, but I really wish he had purple
Gawd it's so true. Dark purple (Grape in Squeak Squad, which is what my brother has, I've played it like twice >_>) would be soooooo awesome.

Vengeful

Smash Cadet
Green, I have liked green Kirby since smash 64 (yes I know you could only be green in teams) I don't know why it just looks awesome and I barely see other green Kirby's.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This thread make's my thread feel weak, lol. But my Kirby color depend on how seroius I am in a match. I use Yellow to play around with people so I chose that more than the other colors.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I use every color, but mostly white... and red.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
They need to have flashing rainbow kriby. He'll be every color just not at the same time. He just constantly changes color through out the match.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
They need to have flashing rainbow kriby. He'll be every color just not at the same time. He just constantly changes color through out the match.
And he has an advantage because he gives his opponents seizures

Keoki

Smash Cadet
my fav color is green and yellow is a close second. i also like solid black kirby with white eyes (when you inhale G&W)

EDIT: Actually tbh pretty much all of kirbys colors are awesomeness :laugh:

Zephil

Smash Ace
if this was a poll I think that is would be the results right now from what the people have wrote:
1)Pink (manly color)
2)White (old school!!)
3)Blue
4)Green
5)Yellow
6)Red

By the way... my kirby is always yellow... funny because my favorite color is blue

DrkKnight

Smash Cadet
GK, green kirby lol, or i make my name pacman and use yellow, or when angry use red.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Yellow Kirby Since N64, Green or White when I'm bored from Yellow.

If only there was the purple Kirby from Kirby Air Ride ;~;

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Purple Kirby would be beyond epic, I'm telling you. aka grape. Or if you could customize your color like you can with fonts and paint and such on a computer.

I saw a guy name himself "Oyea!" at a tourney when playing a friendly with Red Kirby.
(Kool Aid man :D )

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yellow...

OH! You mean my Kirby's color? Citrus Kirby. ^__^.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
I wish there was a command at the char screen that would make you pick which type of hat kirby could wear at the beginning. I dont want the power necessarily, just the hat. Id be G&W Kirby and IC Kirby every match! xD

Top Bottom