• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color are you? lol

IC3R

Smash Lord
Blue for several reasons:

1) Blue > all
2) Blue reminds me of Water (Ice), my chosen "Element"
3) It's the only color that makes sense out of my name
4) I can make awesome puns like "Chill out" and "Time to chill" :laugh::laugh::laugh:lame...
5) Blue > all...wait a sec...

I have no second choice, because there is no need for one...

Now chill out!!! *blows Ice Breath in your face*
-IC3R

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
Pink. I use it cause its the standard color. Yeah I know, the original color was white, but that was for just one game (Kirby's Dream Land). But the standard is Pink, I don't like screwing with a character's colors.

chingy

Smash Apprentice
original color pink with clown shoes that are red and second place i use black and white kirby (chalk) when i get tired of pink

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I am the green Kirby in MD/VA. As Gonzo is Blue :3.

Our double Kirby team is too gud but we gotta settle on one color
-Rei

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
I usually hit Y really fast until somebody hits start, so it's kind of random. If I had to pick a favorite color, it'd probably be red.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
N64, I was blue.
Melee, I was black and white.
Beginning of Brawl, I was mostly white, with a little blue. Now I'm almost entirely blue.

Really though, I want to be a darkish purple :(

Or better yet, Kirby should have a custom color selector, like you have in those picture editing programs (you know, the really advanced ones like microsoft paint?)

Colbert

Smash Apprentice
I like Blue, but I use yellow when I'm in a good mood and red when I'm in a bad mood. I probably like yellow the best.

dswal6

Smash Rookie
Blue and green FTW, why because I love blue and when I play online I dont see any one else using blue kirby (excluding team battles) so its all most my trademark, kirby is the best!!!

Top Bottom