• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Character has The Best Side-B ?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Bowser's sideB certainly should've gotten more votes compared to the others, as should have Charizard's.
Bowser, Ganondorf and Charizard have the Best Side-B in the Game, but in terms of Power.
I like a lot to ChainChoke someone, I like the performance of Flame-Choke and see my opponent burning with Dark Flames is very Satisfying.;)

I think people voted in the Best Side-B that which is more useful than strong, Mario's Cape for example.

Anyway No Problem. If you know how to use the Side-B of your main, you can become good enough with.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I can't wait to see more of these threads. "What character has teh best taunt" "What character has da bezt voice" "Whut character do u liek most"
If you are thinking that this Thread is really Bad, look for other threads which ask "How many hours do you play Brawl" and somethings like that.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Think of it this way. If MK had DB, he's be more formidable on the ground, but w/e.

If MK had Mario's cape...well...now he has more than once answer to projectile camping, can cape recoveries to add a whole new depth to his offstage game, and can just do generally broken **** all over the place.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Ok, i admit this thread is much better than threads asking how many hours you play Brawl lmao. But i still find Threads like this one pointless.
I think I made somethings Interesting in this Thread like make a vote about whats the Best Side-B in the game and a Side-B Rank.

I made everything to make a Funny and Interesting thread.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
In all honesty, Ganon's choke it garbage. Just to be flashy and make you feel horrible, I can GRAB you out of Gerudo.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Wario's bike is totally the best. It can shield you, "spike" an enemy when used as a projectile (or just stack damage), it creates more projectiles (mediocre but w/e), you can simply ram into your opponent with it and most of all holy hell do you recover with that bike.

InfernoAce

Smash Cadet
Dancing Blade is the best Side B

It's a multi-hit attack that refreshes itself and has decent KO and combo potential, as far as I know. <_<

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wario's bike is totally the best. It can shield you, "spike" an enemy when used as a projectile (or just stack damage), it creates more projectiles (mediocre but w/e), you can simply ram into your opponent with it and most of all holy hell do you recover with that bike.
I got a good laugh out of this.

Dancing Blade is the best Side B

It's a multi-hit attack that refreshes itself and has decent KO and combo potential, as far as I know. <_<
Normally I'd agree with this. But Cape is game changing.

It can take off a stock like that. DB is second imo.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I have no idea... Each characters side-B is good for different situations... the Cape, yes, is game-changing, but I don't know if I'm ready to say that's the "best" side-B

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I have no idea... Each characters side-B is good for different situations... the Cape, yes, is game-changing, but I don't know if I'm ready to say that's the "best" side-B
Yoshi's Eggroll (lol) is useless.

But it's alright, take your time.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
But it is. I don't see how you're going to have to take time to figure it out, it either is, or isn't.

Cape>DB imo.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Charizard's side b is the best move in the game. it stops combos, kos, deals damage, and has a crap load of range.

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
Why did people find a need to start complaining about this thread being made at the beginning of the thread? There's only so much serious discussion that can take place about a game, it's threads like these that keep a forum alive.

Anyway, Mario's Cape or Marths Dancing Blade.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
It eliminates knockback when used in the air, and it protects you from most projectiles/short-ranged attacks.
OK, but then your opponent can just rush in and hit you out of it.

>_>

Also, why are we doing votes on this?

Why can't we just look at data for each Side-B so we can eliminate bias and stupidity?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
As Straked.. I got a good laugh too.

It's a Joke right ?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yo, SmashBrosForce, why are we voting on this?

Why can't we like look at each Side-B and like figure out which one is the best?

Makes more sense to me than having bias and stupidity rule, like I said in my last post.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It eliminates knockback when used in the air, and it protects you from most projectiles/short-ranged attacks.
Eliminates knockback? Do you mean it's a momentum cancel? Yes, everyone already knows that. Problem being that you're in an immobile state and you WILL die every time because of it.

n88

Smash Lord
He's doing a voting system because data doen't tell you whether a reflector or a motorcycle or a projectile is better. They serve different purposes.

Although it would be helpful to have data on all the Side-Bs in the OP. That wouldn't eliminate bias, but it'd help.

UberMario

Smash Master
Eliminates knockback? Do you mean it's a momentum cancel? Yes, everyone already knows that. Problem being that you're in an immobile state and you WILL die every time because of it.
Not necessarily, you can just break out of it immediately after using it to control your descent.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
well i believe its a toss up between cape and DB. rock smash and plasma whip are also good. and i find yoshis side b a little useful; its better than ROBs special.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I vote Charizard, he has great range. This thread is kind of pointless.. There could be tons of threads like this, What character has the best.... A attack, special, up smash, forward smash, up-b, ect, ect...

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Yo, SmashBrosForce, why are we voting on this?

Why can't we like look at each Side-B and like figure out which one is the best?

Makes more sense to me than having bias and stupidity rule, like I said in my last post.
I just updated the Thread. We do not have the obligation to just tell the votes.

We can discuss many things involving the SSBB Character's Side-B.

Not necessarily vote. Voting or not, just Discuss.

I agree with you.

This thread is kind of pointless.. There could be tons of threads like this, What character has the best.... A attack, special, up smash, forward smash, up-b, ect, ect...
I just discuss the Character's Metagame.

Look around the General Brawl Discussion and see the Threads that ask how many hours do you play Brawl, What do you use to Jump, somethings like that.

EDIT: Why the moderator took a long time to move this Thread ? lol
Anyway.. No problem.

n88

Smash Lord
It's better than having idiots and biased people vote for people that shouldn't even be considered.
If the idiots and biased people are voting, that means that they're posting here and not posting in a thread that's actually important, which is nice.

Top Bottom