• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Character has The Best Side-B ?

Chuz

Smash Cadet
This thread isn't specific enough for me to answer, or maybe I'm not thinking right but... it really depends who you give that side B to. Someone like MK will probably benefit more from cape than DB since he already has enough moves to punish, but someone else like CF could probably make better use of the DB than the cape. Imagine Ike with pound(really hard lol). It'd easily be one of the best moves he could get.

But if the move is for its respected character, than well it's real tough. Some characters need their side B far more than others(ex. Wario, it saves me ALOT). Again, I'm probably either thinking too hard or not right, but this is how see it.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
This thread isn't specific enough for me to answer, or maybe I'm not thinking right but... it really depends who you give that side B to. Someone like MK will probably benefit more from cape than DB since he already has enough moves to punish, but someone else like CF could probably make better use of the DB than the cape. Imagine Ike with pound(really hard lol). It'd easily be one of the best moves he could get.

But if the move is for its respected character, than well it's real tough. Some characters need their side B far more than others(ex. Wario, it saves me ALOT). Again, I'm probably either thinking too hard or not right, but this is how see it.
Wario is just annoying and hard to gimp because of the bike. You'ed think it would fall like a rock rather than float towards the stage.

And then he could jump off (then possibly fart) and then use his up-b.

FUNKLAB

Smash Cadet
My vote goes for ZSS's. EXCELLENT spacing tool, racks up a nice amount of damage, and can kill. Other than that the cape is one of my favorite moves in the game cause it is **** and MK's side B pretty much makes him a huge ball of priority and makes him that much harder to ever edgeguard.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My vote goes for ZSS's. EXCELLENT spacing tool, racks up a nice amount of damage, and can kill. Other than that the cape is one of my favorite moves in the game cause it is **** and MK's side B pretty much makes him a huge ball of priority and makes him that much harder to ever edgeguard.
You try to edgeguard Meta Knight and you AREN'T Mario?

Haseo1101

Smash Cadet
I think Ganondorf because you can stop any attack if you get them first and you can save a match with the "Ganon-side". My 2nd choice would be Marths side-B because of all the combos you can rack up. (this move really save me some losses):)

superkid

Smash Cadet
marios cape/zss plasma whip/luigis rocket attack, marios cape and zss plasma whip are self explanation but you might think luigis rocket attack sucks ****..imo its usefull for recovery mindgames and koing

'V'

Smash Lord
Meta Knight's Side-B has a LOT of priority and can be used for recovery. In fact, most Meta Knight's already use it often enough as one of the safest recovery moves in the game. Plus, if done right, it can have virtually no lag after it and be easily linked to another attack. It's definitely the best.

A good second is most likely Marth's Dancing Blade.

Top Bottom