• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Character has The Best Side-B ?

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
If the idiots and biased people are voting, that means that they're posting here and not posting in a thread that's actually important, which is nice.
That is a very good way to think about it but then again.. Those important threads are getting bumped down because of these kind of threads... because there are so many idiots and biased people over common sense based/smart people.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I just updated the Thread. We we do not have the obligation to just tell the votes.

We can discuss many things involving the SSBB Character's Side-B.

Not necessarily vote. Voting or not, just Discuss.

I agree with you.
Alright, cool.

If the idiots and biased people are voting, that means that they're posting here and not posting in a thread that's actually important, which is nice.
Good idea.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
5 Marth mains in a row.

Dang. Marth 5x combo.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I know it the hard way. My friend is a Ganon main and is dead accurate with Gerudo.

You've played him. Riolufin is his name.
WTF ?!

I played Riolufin Today !

He was my First opponent in Ganongasm Tourney.

He is Finnish right ?

Cool.

Zumma

Smash Cadet
Yeah he is Finnish. I am his friend, so i am finnish too =D

He said you were like the best Ganon ever. So much ****.

Docter Luigi

Smash Rookie
ok i told u im the misfire king!!!!! luigi is best better then all of ur other 36 charecters!

I AM THE UBERMAN

Ult

Smash Cadet
IMO, I guess Marth, it's fast and can build up damage quickly. I would've said Kirby but it's to slow and people know when it's coming.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Good stuff, Marth being first even though my first thought was ZSS.

I never understood Mario cape, but just picked up Mario and it is amazing! Totally underestimated it.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
There are only a few SideBs that are even good in Brawl

Those generally being:

Marth's Dancing Blades,
Olimar's Pikmin Toss
Falco's Falco Phantasm
Wario's Bike
Charizard's Rock Smash
Zero Suit Samus's Plasma Whip
Ganondorf's Death Choke
Bowser's Flying Slam

On a side note, notice how I completely left out Mario's cape? That's because in reality it's just a gimmick that won't do **** to a seasoned player. =\

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Yeah he is Finnish. I am his friend, so i am finnish too =D

He said you were like the best Ganon ever. So much ****.
Ohh Thanks !

I'm glad about this.

He is Good too. Tell him to come at the Ganon Boards more frequently. He will be welcome.

One question, Do you like Kiuas ?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Best side B I must say is Olimar, it works for many situations and you have 5 types of pikmin at your disposal. Each one has different uses. The Pikmin toss can be used both offensively and defensively. When used right it can really **** with a characters play style. The only time I think it isn't as effective is when fighting Luigi, but then again Luigi owns Olimar in the matchup so I am not surprised.

Another good side B move is Jigglypuff's pound. It literally cuts through many attacks. And is easy to angle and can be used an unlimited amount of times.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
ganondorf

\discussion
It's a Vote or are you just discussing ?

luigis misfire goes through marios cape it still hits
Honestly dude...

Mario's Cape is much more interesting than Luigi's Misfire. Luigi's Side-B can be useful to recovery, does a good damage when you hit a opponent but, is very predictable and Laggy, giving a opportunity to punish.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
On a side note, notice how I completely left out Mario's cape? That's because in reality it's just a gimmick that won't do **** to a seasoned player. =\
Lmao, a gimmick? Won't do **** to a seasoned player?

First of all, gimping's only like...25% of what makes cape so epic. Therefore, even if this particular generalization were even partially true, it wouldn't apply to the rest of cape's uses.

For example, the simplest of all uses is the ability to reflect projectiles. Not only does this prevent him from being camped, but it allows him to effectively camp back with his own projectile.

It's also an enormous disjointed hitbox that practically beats any jointed attack. For example, try to cape Snake's Ftilt. Even if you just tap his finger, his entire body turns around and allows for you to punish.

The physics alone of the attack are insane and untapped. Dancing blade is good, but it has one application. Attacking. Maybe refreshing stale moves. Good OOS option.

Kay, that's great. Mario's gimps, reflects projectiles AND does all 3 (not good OOS, but making a point).

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I see nothing special in Luigi's Misfire.

The only thing that I like in this move is the Lag that allows me to Punish my opponent performing a delicious ChainChoke.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff's pound has amazing priority. It may be simple and blunt, but it has a multiple uses:

-It takes 50% of a shield
-It absorbes annoying projectiles (including Din's Fire)
-It can be directed to rise and fall
-It can assist recovery
-It can stage spike easily
-It has a long lasting hitbox

The cape *****

Sieguest

Smash Master
1.Cape-too good, if MK had cape I would so main MK then..
2.Kklaw-lol at bowsercide, but seriously, a mid-air grab is like a dream! turnaround match here it comes! :)
3.Squall-1/2 bias and the other half=Recovery...can lead into awesomeness...lol grabs...
4.Zard-Rock Smash just screams win-range,power, and more!
5.Marth-DB is just good...creativeness ftw!

hmmm...maybe I should move Marth and Zard up above squall...bias=fail...:(

Sieguest

Smash Master

Have fun maining Metaknight! :bee:
This is what I get for being too broad:laugh:
Time to get uber specific

If MK had that YELLOW cape which Mario uses to gimp opponents, reflect projectile and other neat things, I would main him!:p

But MK's cape as it is is pretty good! :) but I still won't main him!

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
This is what I get for being too broad:laugh:
Time to get uber specific

If MK had that YELLOW cape which Mario uses to gimp opponents, reflect projectile and other neat things, I would main him!:p

But MK's cape as it is is pretty good! :) but I still won't main him!
Haha.. MK is too broken/overpowered enough.. Seriously even without cape what better do you want? I don't think MK's cape is all that great though, it has a hard time hitting anything.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Haha.. MK is too broken/overpowered enough.. Seriously even without cape what better do you want? I don't think MK's cape is all that great though, it has a hard time hitting anything.
Meta Knight is not broken or overpowered.

You are just bad.

Top Bottom