• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What can ness do about marios fludd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
What? Is this still going on? :laugh:

People need to learn when a joke is dead.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
wait this isn't locked? XD thats too funny. poor ness threads have no mod.

anyways to be back on topic.. i'd just say don't get knocked off the ledge and you won't get gimped. XD

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Guys, if FLUDD convinced Deva to main Pichu, FLUDD will convince all to main Pichu!

:pichu:
Fludd's power to control as already started! Next we'll actually like his stupid quips.
And why is fludd lifeless in Brawl? He should talk lol.

Mario: What does the scouter say about his recovery. (facing MK)

Fludd: It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
There's nothing he can do... The FLUDD is just too good.

And Ness is trash.
Which is why Ness is a number higher in the tier list than Mario. Oh, oh, and here's one. Mario's wife, Peach, and his brother, Luigi, are higher in the tier list than Mario! Mario is trash.

Fludd>ALL!!!
Right. That's why other characters can also recover without being gimped so easily by Mario's F.L.U.D.D.

F.L.U.D.D stands for, "Fails Like Under Dog's D****."

xoxokev

Smash Lord
(I don't think Peach is Mario's wife... and even tho they are called the Mario brothers, I'm not sure if Luigi is really Mario's brother... I'm gonna google it)

EDIT: Wikipedia says they're brothers

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Which is why Ness is a number higher in the tier list than Mario. Oh, oh, and here's one. Mario's wife, Peach, and his brother, Luigi, and his nemesis Bowser, and his rival Wario are higher in the tier list than Mario! Mario is trash.

fixed

Right. That's why other characters can also recover without being gimped so easily by Mario's F.L.U.D.D.

F.L.U.D.D stands for, "Fails Like Under Dog's D****."
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is what the Ness mains should have said from the beginning.

I can imagine your sarcastic tone in real life!
Peach is Mario's girl friend.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Ness mains would never say that because we understood it was a joke from the beginning...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
(I don't think Peach is Mario's wife... and even tho they are called the Mario brothers, I'm not sure if Luigi is really Mario's brother... I'm gonna google it)
Yeah, they're brothers. :laugh: You're right about Peach, though.

Dryn scares me.

People are takin' this junk too srsly.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Mario's Last Name Is Segali! So Is Luigi! That Stupid Movie Is False!

It's Mario Segali, Luigi Segali!

The Segali Bros!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Segale, and Mario is named after the landlord of Nintendo... Whose name is Mario Segale.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Interesting fact I found on Wikipedia:

the new character was given the name Luigi, which was inspired by a pizza parlor near Nintendo of America's headquarters in Redmond, Washington, called "Mario & Luigi's"

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I saw that video before and I laughed quite a bit....

I used to experiment with move swaps. Then my AR broke.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is what the Ness mains should have said from the beginning.

I can imagine your sarcastic tone in real life!
Peach is Mario's girl friend.
You'd love my tone in real life. And, we have yet another nemesis of Mario. Donkey Kong, and that ape is high-tier.

Yeah, they're brothers. :laugh: You're right about Peach, though.

Dryn scares me.

People are takin' this junk too srsly.
Mario mains aren't the only trash talkers online, and I don't main Ness, and I know that Samus is trash, so I have nothing to lose. Mario will be using his cape to cover his wounds when trashy Samus whips his arse.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Mario mains aren't the only trash talkers online, and I don't main Ness, and I know that Samus is trash, so I have nothing to lose. Mario will be using his cape to cover his wounds when trashy Samus whips his arse.
Lol, what a killjoy.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Lol, what a killjoy.

You can't "fail" better, because "fail" and "better" are oxymorons when combined as two. Come back with a better comeback.

Matt07 said:
No no no. Samus is trash vs Mario. She can hide in her Power Armour, Mario fights like a real man.
Soliek, when Samus strips her Power Suit, she moves from low-tier to mid-tier. Ouch! Try not to stick your foot in your mouth. And dang, she's a woman!

Matt07

Smash Master
Don't take anything we say seriously, we're just joking =P.

Let's not turn this into a tier debate xP, we're all low tier mains, can't we at least stick together?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
rofl, someone fails at being funny.

This thread ended at page 17 anyways. XD
Well, at least you "rofl"'d.

Matt07 is right, though. We're all low-tier mainers. If you like the character you main, keep on using him or her and show everyone what your character can do. And just to let you all know, I like Mario better than Luigi and Peach.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Matt07 is right, though. We're all Broken-tier mainers. If you like the character you main, keep on using him or her and show everyone what your character can do. And just to let you all know, I like Mario better than Luigi and Peach.
Fixed...

You know it's true...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Fixed...

You know it's true...
I guess that would explain why my brother said to me one time when I was winning with Samus, "Samus isn't low-tier! That's a lie!" Yeah, Ref, I think that's a more accurate description.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Ness is bottom tier. He's not even trying to fight. Maybe if he used PSI Healing and PSI Rockin a bit more, his recovery would be good. Ness should have just asked Porky to be playable instead, while he takes the SSE boss spot. At least Porky would be able to taunt spam properly. Spankety spankety>Ness.

And for the record, Mario's recovery is a joke too. He can fly in his games, but can't make it back to a stage? Pft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom