• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What can ness do about marios fludd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Um try vertical recovery? We all know Mario can't cape down...

:p
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice try, but it doesn't quite work that way, otherwise caping Luigi's Nado and TL's upB would be useless. Even then, Mario doesn't have to cape you just once. Doesn't help that Ness is light either...the lighter you are, the further you're pushed.

(I know...mid weight...he's not heavy though. That's what I'm saying.)

*Is so very late*

MrEh

Smash Hero
Truth is this will probably never be closed.
This thread will exist forever to show how some people take things too seriously.

As for us people who couldn't care about Ness or Mario one way or the other, it exists for our entertainment.

Gaussis

Smash Ace

Nice try, but it doesn't quite work that way, otherwise caping Luigi's Nado and TL's upB would be useless. Even then, Mario doesn't have to cape you just once. Doesn't help that Ness is light either...the lighter you are, the further you're pushed.

(I know...mid weight...he's not heavy though. That's what I'm saying.)

*Is so very late*
It's still funny (and yet ironic) how it actually works against those two.

Better leave this open...it is the best thing that has happened to Ness in a long time(other than our project over there).

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
:laugh: Gaussis iz maining Roy now.

We're kicking you outta the Ness Backroom.

N355 Iz K0oL

Smash Rookie
HAY GAIYZ EYE HURD NESS IZ AM A GUD CURACTER CUZ HE HAS DA CRUST...DA NESS DUZENT KNEED 2 WURRY ABOAT FULDD CUZ HE HAS DA CRUIST...OHMYLOOLLLZLLZZ EYE SAID CRUIST EYE MENT CRUST MAH BAHD GAIZ...WELL EYE IZ GUNNA GO AND DO SUM STUFF AND LISTEN TO POLKA LIKE ALL NESSESSSSSSSSSS DO

Ness 4 tahp tire

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
You know what funnier? Mario being tornado'd by an MK cuz he can do nothing about it. lol. Only dumb mks fall for the cape trick.
No whats even MORE funny? Mario basically being the mascot of nintendo yet he is still bottom tier.

That's like ryu sucking in street fighter

Alphatron

Smash Champion
The saddest character in the smash series would have to be Roy. Not only was he overshadowed by Marth in melee(and was one of the clones put in simply to make the roster bigger), but he sucked in Fire Emblem 6 and isn't even coming to America.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Well, the Sword of Seals is a plus for him...I personally didn't like him very much though.

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
I noticed the RNG just liked Roy for me or something about a month after I played the game. ._.

My Roy ended with perfect Strength, Speed and Luck, my friend's ended with like 12 strength and I'm pretty sure his other stats sucked too, except Luck.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
How canst thou maineth Roy?

On topic: Ness can start a pillar off of the water that comes out of the flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom