• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Currently for each system -

PS1: Final Fantasy 9 (Again!)
PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3/ Sly Cooper 3
PSP: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Gamecube: Pokemon Colosseum mainly
Wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
DS: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
GBA: ...Nothing! GBA slot in the DS is starting to turn extremely redundant for me D:
PC: Cave Story

My favorite of the ones I'm playing would easily be Radiant Dawn. Some I'm mainly playing through to review but all the games I'm playing right now are generally decent

...At least to me.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Let's see here.....

Ocarina of Time - Trying to see how quickly I can beat it, with breaks. Just beat the Forest Temple, at about 3 hours total gameplay time. (Started yesterday)

Super Mario Sunshine - Fixed the blue coin bug I thought I had, trying to finish it this week before starting on Galaxy.

Blazblue/SF4 on and off with my roomates/friends

and some DKC.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Yo how good are you at SF4? IF you aren't that great wanna fight me some time on saturday?

Which Console? IF not ps3 then forgets it :(

Anyway what game? Burnout Paradise, on a weekly basis (read the sig), might throw in LOZ OOT now that I finally have a GC memory card

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
This week I'll be playing:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

:D

MeHo

Smash Cadet
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I'm going for 100% and the Nintendo Gallery is a pain in the ***. :urg:

D

Deleted member

For the Nintendo Wii, I'm going to be playing Super Smash Bros., Excitebots: Trick Racing, Mega Man 10, and possibly Mario Kart Wii and some Virtual Console games.

Luckily, this upcoming week I'm having is Spring Break, so I should have a lot of time to catch up.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
This week:

Brawl+
Tatsunoko VS Capcom
HeartGold/SoulSilver
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Twilight Princess

The first 2 when I'm with friends of course.

Matt07

Smash Master
Chrono Cross, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon SoulSilver, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Brawl is what I'm playing this week :).

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm currently playing:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Pokémon SoulSilver (NDS)
Perfect Dark (XBLA)

Life is awesome.

Titch

Smash Rookie
NNID
stayselected
3DS FC
4210-5405-1951
Abe's Oddysee, 'cause tbh, it's funny, rendered beautifully-the story's simple enough that it doesn't confuse yeh, not that there's much story in it anyways-but i love that game, 's awesome!
This time I'm trying to see if I can rescue all the workers-it's proving **** hard D:

G.i.R.

Smash Rookie
Chrono Trigger, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Halo 3, Halo ODST, MapleStory, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Soul Blazer, Robotrek, and a bunch of other SNES games

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm switching back and forth between Castlevania: SOTN (psx) and Castlevania: SOTN (in Dracula X chronicles for PSP).

They're both on my PSP...and I realize this is odd :laugh:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Super Smash Bros (N64), Melee or Brawl depending on which room I’m in. Just got my Japanese copy of Wave Race 64 that supports the Rumble Pak so I’m gonna start playing it. Super Mario Kart on the SNES cuz I recently snagged a mint Player Choice cartridge that doesn’t have the Special Cup unlocked yet.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon HeartGold, Metroid: Zero Mission and Melee for sure. Possibly TvC when I visit my friends later this week.

day-day

Smash Ace
currently, im playin:

both Marvel vs. Capcom games
Final Fantasy: Dissidia
Tekken 6
Star Ocean: The Second Story
BlazBlue
What console do you have Tekken 6 on? If you have the 360 version you want to play me? I have a pretty nasty Lars :chuckle:
Oh, this week I'm playing:
Tekken 6(of course)
MW2
Might pick back up RE5

pickle962

Smash Lord
Games I'm playing this week are:

Pokemon Diamond( I'm leveling up my party some before I attempt sunyshore city's gym)
SSBB(I'm thinking of participating in an online tournament later this week.)
Four Swords Adventures(I started anew this morning and I freed the first maiden)
Twilight Princess(I'm currently hunting some poes)
Ocarina of Time(Last time I played it, I cleared the forest temple)
SSBM( I'm playing it later this week just cuz Melee's awesome)
Rock Band 2( My parents are interested in trying it, so I might be playing it with them later this week)
Guitar Hero( I don't know which one I'm playing yet, though it'll probably be World Tour)
Harvest Moon(I'll probably be playing either Magical Melody, or Tree of Tranquility.

Those are the games I'll be playing during spring break.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, I've begun my first Let's Play, of Pokemon Yellow, and I'm also playing Pikmin 1.

And trying to figure out how to better project my voice for my LP, and also to make the music work better with my voice, it's proving to be a bit of a chore.

Top Bottom