• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
-Super Mario Strikers Charged
-Random stuff

My cousin and I can't find anyone on Strikers WiFi to match against. =/ It's like nobody in the whole world is playing teams.
My friend Sleepy still plays this game online. I sometimes play this game online. Back in 2007 everyone was playing this game online until online Brawl came out, lol.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I played the Wet demo. That was enough. Trade it in, and wait for Bayonetta.

Finally trying to learn stick, so that means I'm playing loads of BlazBlue and Guilty Gear. :)

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
My friend Sleepy still plays this game online. I sometimes play this game online. Back in 2007 everyone was playing this game online until online Brawl came out, lol.
I wanted to get the game sooner, but at that time my mother was saying "It's just a soccer game, you won't even like it anyways." Fail.

By the way, we finally found a match. One day we decided to just leave WiFi up and walk away while our batteries charged. We connected with an opponent after 15 minutes. Got our butts kicked. These people mean srs bsness.

Anyone play, I think it's called... Patapon? Is it worth getting?

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
SSBBs been keeping me busy.

gOld7's Main Objective: Kill Goku Uh... uh... I mean, collect all the trophies for classic. I'm about 45% done. Quite alot characters unused. Also it been helping me get used to the characters I never play. Last time I checked I had beaten it with Falco and my next one is Snake, which, ultimatly, is going to suck. Why? Because I... SUCK... WITH... HIM...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm playing Ninjatown on the DS at the moment lol. Sure, the ninjas are cute looking but the gameplay is addicting!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm currently playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360 and Hotel Dusk: Room 215 on the DS.

<3 MW2

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Currently, I'm playing Yugioh GX Spirit Caller, New Super Mario Bros., Sonic Battle, and Tales of Symponia: Dawn of a New World.

Kantō

Smash Champion
Smash! need practice for tourneys! other than that, theres nothing really out riht now besides modern warfare 2 that i want to play IMO.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. :)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I've been playing Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

Shame he only got one good game.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days lately. Really great game. I'm on day 302.
I need to carry on with that. I've been trying to get all Challenge Sigil's, but it isn't happening :urg:.

And I got to the last level of Alex Kidd last night and died :mad:!

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
Spirit tracks and New Super Mario Bros Wii. Great games, almost done with the latter though.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing Bioshock lately, though I'm all done because I maxed out the achievements in a few days. (Yes, even brass balls hehe)

I'm right now playing Hexic and Mega Man 9, I want to max both games out and I know I have a chance, Hexic is almost done.

UberMario

Smash Master
Star Fox, Brawl, NSMBWii, Chrono Trigger (DS), and MK64.

I've been bouncing around genres as of lately.

justaway12

Smash Master
Super Mario Bros. 1, NSMBW, Braid and Metal Gear Solid 3.

I'm in love with New Super Mario Bros. Wii <3, even after I finshed it.

I'm probably going to play all the other retro games on my wii after Super Mario Bros., I'm not sure though.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm playing, "The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks". My friend got it for me for an early Christmas present. It's quite fun!

Top Bottom