• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

M.K

Level 55
-Backwash in Drinks
-Arrogance
-Horse Racers (poor horse at the Kentucky Derby, broke both its ankles, had to be put to sleep ON THE TRACK)
-The "As long as I'm passing" mentality!

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
bruised fruit
chunky spaghetti sauce
bad drunks
dirty bathrooms
fakers
annoying fake laughs
bad drivers
uncomfortable mattresses
livestrong bracelets

ill post more later...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
i <3 random wrestling

especially when im high (not drunk, usually someone goes too far or gets hurt)

im so good at it.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Kirbys, I hate them little tiny things.

Oh, and people that deal in absolutes when talking seriously, nothing is gained from that.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Maroon 5(the band)

The popularity of High School Musical

Big gaps in teeth

That mole above people's lips that for some reason people think is attractive but I just don't get it

A bunch of other stuff, can't think now.

~rh

Smash Lord
Excess sarcasm - it's really not needed. Sometimes it just makes me want to punch the perpetrator dead in his/her nose. Usually on a bad day.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I hate when people squeeze onto the train despite the fact there is clearly not enough room, so inconsiderate.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Squee n' I Feel Sick! (don't ask, I just say it)
I see what you did there. Too bad I am going to ask why you said it :p

I hate when people squeeze onto the train despite the fact there is clearly not enough room, so inconsiderate.
Ha, I do that. If there's the tiniest bit of room, my skinny *** is getting on the train. When I was in Paris, there was a metro strike, so almost all the trains were crowded as hell for nearly a week.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I see what you did there. Too bad I am going to ask why you said it :p
... Cllllllever Livvers. Clever. *taps own head and scratches beard*

It's just part of my obsession with a certain comic book series.
Let's leave it at that, shall we?
Things would get creeeepy if we dug deeper. >_> :(

As for another small thing that bugs me, I'd have to say musicals where the songs are really generic. I dunno why, but when I see a musical, I expect rather memorable tunes for some reason?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ha, I do that. If there's the tiniest bit of room, my skinny *** is getting on the train. When I was in Paris, there was a metro strike, so almost all the trains were crowded as hell for nearly a week.
I was referring more to people who push others in with their hands so as they can fit, not those who manage to slide in like you. Though if you're a pusher I will be coming to Brooklyn to destroy you.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
... Cllllllever Livvers. Clever. *taps own head and scratches beard*

It's just part of my obsession with a certain comic book series.
Let's leave it at that, shall we?
Things would get creeeepy if we dug deeper. >_> :(
I love those comics, too. Been awhile since I read them =\ I think all of mine are back in Ohio.

I was referring more to people who push others in with their hands so as they can fit, not those who manage to slide in like you. Though if you're a pusher I will be coming to Brooklyn to destroy you.
Ah, no, not a pusher. Lol. I sidle in, then be irritable because there's so many people.

To be relevant to the thread, bums annoy me.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Complaint about life #428: People (Mostly elderly) who un-knowingly use their middle finger to point at things.

I notice this a lot with old people, and it's pretty awkward. When they point to something, say, a line in the newspaper, they stick out the finger and move it along the page. It's so strange to be around them, too! What can you do, though? You just have to leave it alone, cause you can't say, "Put that thing away, grandma."

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
To be relevant to the thread, bums annoy me.
Agreed, no I can't spare some money Mr Shaking with red eyes. Bums used to really get on my nerves last year a had literally dozens of them come up to me and start talking to me either on the train platform or the train itself, no one else just me. I mean what the hell?!

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
I have OCD when I'm watching anything subtitled and I don't read EXACTLY what was said. Even if I just missed one word and still got the meaning of it, I would have to rewind and watch the scene again until I read it. Needless to say, this makes watching a 25 minute episode about 30 minutes lol.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
1. People who end questions with periods. It's like, "Why can't we do this." Can't anybody ever remember that there's a fine question mark that is MEANT for at the end of QUESTIONS?! Questions - Question marks, it sounds almost like they should go together... Hmmm...

2. When something that actually can be a real word and can fit sentences right, or the word is real but just is a foreign language, or if you're typing an uncommon name, ETC, it gets spellchecked.

3. People asking me questions that are hard to answer in front of people, or if they ask me a question that I really can't answer in front of other people, and I have to constantly stutter, whisper, and look like a stupid person in front of them all until they finally go away.

4. I HATE it when people call the things I like something stupid. "Oh, hey, you're playing one of those electronic errr... *Waves his finger around in the air, obviously stumped for a word, but then finally remembers* games, are you?" Especially when it's an old person, because it'll always be followed by something like, "Typical kids, always playing with their electronics." and then make fun of them for it. They're just jealous, because they never had video games, they've never played video games, and they know deep down that they are EXTREMELY fun.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
i get annoyed when i see other people that looks better than me... so i get 2 beat up the next day =]]] lmfaooo

i get annoyed when some1 fars and trys 2 blame it on me

i get annoyed when i only have boxers on and i have an erection and i cant walk around the house unless mommy will see me

i get annoyed when i wanna touch myself but i cant b/c theres people watching me

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
i get annoyed when i see other people that looks better than me... so i get 2 beat up the next day =]]] lmfaooo

i get annoyed when some1 fars and trys 2 blame it on me

i get annoyed when i only have boxers on and i have an erection and i cant walk around the house unless mommy will see me

i get annoyed when i wanna touch myself but i cant b/c theres people watching me
i get annoyd wen u cant understand posts cuz th person uses unproper gramerz

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Hypocrites... The kind that do it to find secrets about a person and speak s*** behind their back for sheer pleasure and lie to boot lick.

I mean its ok to smile to a teacher you hate and tell her she was good but to tell her "Wow your class was the best!! You are the best teacher in the whole school!" is just disgusting... One of my friends did that and i just glared at him.

If you do it to save your life or because you REALLY need it i don't care... Its the people who do it casually as a normal thing...

M.K

Level 55
Putting my napkin on my lap and having it fall off during dinner time.
Not finishing a project in one sitting.
Stubbing a toe.
Parents.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I hate it when boxes of video games, or the games themselves get scratched. So much that I usually return them to buy another new copy... Same thing with consoles. (Serious OCD :{)

I hate when people take pictures of me in public places. You might think that's it's a rare occurence or something, but honestly, it happens everywhere I go. Arcades, the mall, restaurants, I ****ing despise it.

I hate it when people joke around about my cat. Saying things like, "haha I'd eat her lozlz". :"{

Just a few. ;P

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I hate it when people joke around about my cat. Saying things like, "haha I'd eat her lozlz". :"{
My cat is pretty big, but not ridiculously so. It really, REALLY pisses me off when people call my cat fat. Yeah, I know, thanks for pointing that out. Where does it get them to make fun of my cat? It just annoys me, and I can't see why you'd want to say stuff about an ANIMAL.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Situations where one tries to seek the truth, no matter who wins or loses, and the other person is just "trying to be right."

Top Bottom