• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What’s the Better Title?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
First person says a title of a game, tv show, movie etc. in two or more regions and another person says which title they think is better for whatever reason. You can also say unused titles or even titles you came up with if you want to.

Example:
Person 1: Biohazard or Resident Evil

Person 2: Biohazard because…
Super Donkey Kong or Donkey Kong Country

And so on.

If you do think the titles are equally as good because they represent the games just fine in the context of different cultures that’s alright too.

I will say though try to avoid things that are drastically different products between regions. So stay away from “Panel de Pon or Tetris Attack” for example because then they’d just be comparing the versions. Obviously there can be some changes between regions, all things do that’s how localization works, but not when it’s that different.

Think that’s about it so I’ll start
Bust-A-Move or Puzzle Bobble?

AlRex

Smash Lord
I figured that's what it was, I just have no clue what a "gryzor" is besides that.

Anyways, I kind of like Lawn of the Dead, but it might result in confusion, I guess, so the more straightforward Plants VS Zombies may have to be chosen.

X-Men or The Mutants?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
My Hero Academia just sounds more Fun!
I dont really have a title for a piece of Media so heres the Title for The Protagonists of Dragon Ball:
Z-Fighters or Dragon Team

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Infernal Dante shows the main character.

A Link to the Past or Triforce of the Gods?

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Motocross racing mentions the type of game.

Sly Cooper & the Thievius Raccoonus or Sly Raccoon?

Top Bottom