• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Well, im leaving today :) , cya all soon :p ^.^, chances are il be plump from all the food, and a smile from all the presents, and im from the north, il be santa! ^>^ ... lol or a peach player :p, big fat white guy ftw! anyways have a great christmas, and i look forward to losing to you alll soon

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there. I'm gonna get destroyed, but I'll be there. I'll probably be the annoying guy asking for tips on how to hold the controller. (Because, although I finally have a decent advanced game, I still have wavedash farts where my finger slips off the R button, or I don't press hard enough. Genius.)

If this does end up being the last one, then thanks to you guys (the Hoangs) for holding them. I've only made it to a couple, but the ones I've made have been a blast.

forward

Smash Champion
So it's gonna be me, casey, and light coming up from AZ. Since there is only 3 of us can ken/mike can you guys house us? If not, is there anyone else who can house us?

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
sigh, last min cancel !!! mom wont let me go, cause she doesnt know the place ect, lotsa more lame stuff shes pmsing so im not gonna try and argue :( maybe next time!!!

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
Yes, then CompyFranko, the Master Marksman, will be there to make his last stand. I work tomorrow, but I'm not going. I've been practicing forever. I can't pass up the chance to test my skills.

Meh, I have no aspirations of winning, I just hope I play well. See everyone there!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Alright so my team is good to go. We'll be leaving at around 730am which'll put us there around 1130 i think. i'm not even sure what time this starts, lol but i'm about to check. Mike, i'm going to AIM you my phone number in case you need it. Here are the people coming from the Central Valley...

ZivilynBane
TDog
Hunter
Paul
ThePest
Starrman

6 of us. Can't wait to play tomorrow, see everybody there!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
good to hear

Alright so my team is good to go. We'll be leaving at around 730am which'll put us there around 1130 i think. i'm not even sure what time this starts, lol but i'm about to check. Mike, i'm going to AIM you my phone number in case you need it. Here are the people coming from the Central Valley...

ZivilynBane
TDog
Hunter
Paul
ThePest
Starrman

6 of us. Can't wait to play tomorrow, see everybody there!
also ziv i got ur phone number just incase u get lost. So if i dont see your group ill give you a ring. see ya tomorrow.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

Tsk tsk..what a lie. You guys started kicking us out at 6:30
oh and you didn't allow friendlies after that either. Well...Your bro didn't.
well im sorry for this we didnt realize that we had our sister comming down in the same week as this and we wanted the time to hang out with her. But do not worry we are planning to hold another one with vidjo here and chu like we said we did. Vidjo didnt buy his ticket on time so thus. Also i told the smashers what was the reason behind us kicking people out so early this time around. Next time we will give u an hour of friendlies plus ken did play many people who wanted to play him.

on the side note congrats to taj for getting first in singles and 2nd in doubles.

results

1) taj 2) ken 3) chu

1 ) ken and arash 2)taj and foward 3) chu and me

oh yeah i would like to thanks all those who drove more than 3 hours to attend this bi weekly and to all those who brought tvs and gamecubes you made this event better. Till next time guys.

StarrMan

Smash Rookie
I think I speak for all the CenCal smashers when I say it was a Saturday well spent. 3-4 hour drive included.
You guys rock. Hope to do this or something like it in the future.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Tsk tsk..what a lie. You guys started kicking us out at 6:30
oh and you didn't allow friendlies after that either. Well...Your bro didn't.
this also wasn't a christmas biweekly, I told someone who asked about food that we also werent gonna do it since the whole pandatration thingy was going on. The christmas biweeklies gonna be postponed until the 13th since Vidjo is also going to be there that day. On side note this was just an average biweekly + AZ and Chu

Arash

Smash Lord
i would also like to add that mana + chu and taj + forward are the first teams ever to take a match from me + ken

too goodz

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
I haven't posted in ages, but this biweekly was so awesome and shout out worthy that I decided to come out of smashboards retirement.

First and foremost, thank you Ken and you family for hosting the biweekly! That was the first biweekly I ever went to and after the awesome time I had I hope it's not the last. Thank you guys again for everything. PS Thank you Ken for being cool and doing all those friendlies afterward, it was an honor to play you for the first time ever. It was awfully nice of you to let me win against your DK lol. Next time no sandbagging and low tier craziness! And you went Luigi against Pest, haha too funny.

Pat/Aznlep - You kick more *** than the Alphabet of Manliness, and that's a lot. Rapody for the win! I can't believe we got 4th place and we did so good against Chu and Mana in that first match. Great stuff, we need to team again sometime. I'd also like to play you since we forgot to do that on Saturday.

Taj and Forward - Thank you guys for spanking us handily in doubles, it was quite awe inspiring. And thank you Forward for the Ganon dittos. I had fun, I just hope you weren't too bored lol.

Hunter, James and the Cen Cal guys - A big thank you to the first two players mentioned as you guys were brave enough to take on the 4 hour drive and get everyone to the biweekly. Btw, I hate you James you ******* for knocking me outta losers, I'll avenge my loss someday. Thanks for all the friendlies and **** though, I think we actually get better when we play in the middle of the nite lol.

That's all I got for now, I gotta finish this college app due tonite, haha. I'll prly add more later. Thanks again, Ken, for kicking *** and hosting these biweeklies. Maybe we can play some Jump Superstars at the next one? Oh, and maybe let me in on the secret to your Ganon pwning so much, that would be awesome.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Are there full results? I'm curious as to what place the CenCal guys got.

I would also like to say that Ken and Mike are really awesome guys. The tournament was really well done and very fun. I thank your family for letting you guys do these every other week. It must be a pain to have so many people in your house so often.

Ken should be voted smasher of the year. After the tournament he spent over an hour doing friendlies with everybody that asked him. It was such a nice thing to do and he didn't even have to do it. Ken I gained so much more respect for you not just as a smasher but as a really good person after this tournament. You were awesome.

As for the tournament, I went in with a goal of getting 13th and I think I got either 7th or 5th, only losing to Ken and Chu. Wow Chu ***** me pretty bad with Pikachu ^_^

Special thanks to everybody from CenCal, Ken, Mike, Sean B for the MM (i meant to ask you to use falco but i forgot, your sheik is insane though), Taj congrats on first, peach player from AZ WOW that was a lot of turnips and a fun match, Arash you did good in teams, Pat it was fun seeing your ICs and btw the wobbles is GAY lol, Chu your pika is sort of okay i guess lol jk it was amazing and you are a really nice guy too thanks for the tips on stage selection.

See you guys next time.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Haha! I did pretty good
Central CA and -Super Taj and Forward and Friends- thank you for coming:)

Taj- How did I it happen that we ended up being 1st both singles and doubles? I dunno, but wow! you defeated Ken. Congratulations! I wasn't fully awake until after I lost to you. But hey, now I want to Mewtwo out !:laugh:

Forward: It's the Gatorade man. But I think shaking Taj up like that is a little too much me thinks:lick:

Zivilyn Bane: I finally see you for the 1st time, but we didn't play! oh well....

Raqu: Didn't except my Peach? Don't feel bad, just spam like crazy and camp to win! but I felt like Link because I got bored with my peach. So yeah, you will improve in time.

Yloh: That is unusual you didn't have peach EXP. I had playing some matches with you:)

Pat: Did you get home all right? because your mom called me after I left so I didn't know if she got there.................

Compy Franko: Long time no see! I almost did not recognize you with that mustashe!

Kira: Sorry you got gang-banged by us. That was awful.

Zander: You wore a white shirt! ...................****! don't have a comment

Pha: Your little brother looks like you! I didn't know you were coming!

McRusty: AZ was too hard!!!!! On a side note: I was team up with Champ last year around this time, and first match: Ken and Mike Monkey! So that could've been alot worst if that happened.
Hmm I think we should've been called Angry Nintendo Nerds.......................................oh wait a mintute!

--------

Ken: Still the greatest! That was crazy how that last match happened. I forgot that Taj was the Fox in Champ Combo.

Mana: I improved in smash. Yay! But before the tournament started, y'know where we setting up, I didn't mind doing that, but yet I felt totally ******** about thinking about one particular thing I did with you. The plugs to that big TV and things on the central table? Yeah I dunno, I felt bad after abanding you after doing some work, BUT please, slap me if I doing something wrong!!!!!:psycho:

Chu: Green hair??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? What does Helen think about this?

Helen: Yo were dieing too much on Bubble Bobble!

Arash:I love Arash! DID I JUST TYPE THAT ALOUD?!?!?!?:confused:

Jenny: I knew you had too come back one more time to California! It would just seem odd if you didn't, but hey, having you back home feels like the good old times! Have a safe trip back!;)

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Mike, Ken, and the rest of your family for the great biweekly. I hope you guys had a great time with your sister while she was back. I'll make sure to be at the next biweekly. Anyways here are my shout outs.

AznLep: Wow, it looks like you have improved alot while I was in Texas. I hope we can play each other soon. Good job in teams with Mr. Ganondorf. I assume you made it home ok, I was just a little worried that your ride wasn't going to be there.

Chu: Awsome Pikachu! Next time I'll try not to be so obvious with my spot dodging, dodge roll, and shielding after I take a life. That up smash is a Peach killer. Your skills show that low tier characters can do well in tournaments.

Foward: Thanks for letting me play you in Shiek diddos for a couple of rounds. I hope you weren't too board playing me.

Hirsine: Thanks for all of the fun friendlys. Just about all of our matches were really close. I am looking foward to playing you again at the next biweekly. You helped me with fighting Peach. Its funny how a Peach player has problems fightng Peach, but I'm learning.

Mana: It was fun playing you and Chu in teams. You guys tore us apart.

Taj: We never played each other, but congratulations on winning singles. Your Mewtwo is very fun to watch and your Mewtwo is an inspiration to all low tier players.

TDog: Your Fox gave me a run for my money. It was fun playing you in friendlys. Sorry about having my DK run off the cliff with your Mewtwo on his back.

My team mate: Sorry about forgetting your user name. We did a lot better than expected getting 5th overall. Sorry about not protecting you from AznLep's Ice Climbers as much as I should, but I'll get better. Anyways I hope you got something to eat, it must of been a pain playing while hungry.

To any one else I may of forgotten thank you for the great time!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
I haven't posted in ages, but this biweekly was so awesome and shout out worthy that I decided to come out of smashboards retirement.

First and foremost, thank you Ken and you family for hosting the biweekly! That was the first biweekly I ever went to and after the awesome time I had I hope it's not the last. Thank you guys again for everything. PS Thank you Ken for being cool and doing all those friendlies afterward, it was an honor to play you for the first time ever. It was awfully nice of you to let me win against your DK lol. Next time no sandbagging and low tier craziness! And you went Luigi against Pest, haha too funny.

Pat/Aznlep - You kick more *** than the Alphabet of Manliness, and that's a lot. Rapody for the win! I can't believe we got 4th place and we did so good against Chu and Mana in that first match. Great stuff, we need to team again sometime. I'd also like to play you since we forgot to do that on Saturday.

Taj and Forward - Thank you guys for spanking us handily in doubles, it was quite awe inspiring. And thank you Forward for the Ganon dittos. I had fun, I just hope you weren't too bored lol.

Hunter, James and the Cen Cal guys - A big thank you to the first two players mentioned as you guys were brave enough to take on the 4 hour drive and get everyone to the biweekly. Btw, I hate you James you ******* for knocking me outta losers, I'll avenge my loss someday. Thanks for all the friendlies and **** though, I think we actually get better when we play in the middle of the nite lol.

That's all I got for now, I gotta finish this college app due tonite, haha. I'll prly add more later. Thanks again, Ken, for kicking *** and hosting these biweeklies. Maybe we can play some Jump Superstars at the next one? Oh, and maybe let me in on the secret to your Ganon pwning so much, that would be awesome.
yea I haven't met anyone in socal who really only mains ganon and ganon only, keep coming to the biweeklies and i'll teach you how to play ganon :). I do have reputation as the best ganon in the world even though i stopped playing ganon. Actually to tell you the truth I stopped playing smash altogether for a while since MLG vegas DBZ tenkaichi FTW. lol however i'll play at biweeklies though

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ken if I come to one of the upcoming biweeklies can I get Brawl training and Leonardo training for Ninja Turtles Tournament fighter? Your brother beat me badly with Shredder :-(

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Ken if I come to one of the upcoming biweeklies can I get Brawl training and Leonardo training for Ninja Turtles Tournament fighter? Your brother beat me badly with Shredder :-(
lol we should have a ninja turtles tournament fighters tournament at the christmas/new years biweekly

way cool

or as caotic would say CUUUUUTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom