• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
hey Arash, sorry bout asking you for food last time cuz me and Hirsine were playing and you came in and said "I got food for you" so i assumed that you wre talking to the both of us. sorry bout that and yeah, im an idiot x]

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
hey Arash, sorry bout asking you for food last time cuz me and Hirsine were playing and you came in and said "I got food for you" so i assumed that you wre talking to the both of us. sorry bout that and yeah, im an idiot x]
yeah sorry, i got the food and you didn't (which was not much to begin with, shake and fries!)

oh Arash, please step it up please:)

SOS! :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
arash been slacking on his poker skills. I can't even remember his ALL IN pose anymore =(

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well,i guess i'll try to come this time,need to get a ride though.

Look out for the Horrible Failure/Guy with an afro.;)
Dont worry dude, I suck more than you do, I got 3 stocked by a Peach with my Marth when she only had a life and I had 3! It was in crew battles too...there's no other way to look like a noob than to get 3 stocked by a Peach taht had 1 stock left. :urg:

Burning Soul

Smash Apprentice
Well me and my friends are thinking about going to the 9/30 one, but we need to know when it starts/ends and whats the whole deal with this crew thing >.< sorry if this is a noobish question

also, how many people were at the last one?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well me and my friends are thinking about going to the 9/30 one, but we need to know when it starts/ends and whats the whole deal with this crew thing >.< sorry if this is a noobish question

also, how many people were at the last one?
Around 30 - 40 ppl came? It started at 1Pm last time but im not sure about next time. The crew thing is that, 2 ppl become captains, they choose whoever they want for their crew and I'll probly be picked last since I suck so bad.

Burning Soul

Smash Apprentice
Around 30 - 40 ppl came? It started at 1Pm last time but im not sure about next time. The crew thing is that, 2 ppl become captains, they choose whoever they want for their crew and I'll probly be picked last since I suck so bad.
Okay thanks, well im talking with my friends about it and we'll most likely go, so these crews are picked on the spot? If so, what about the crew with germ and zelgadis(btw zelgadis if you see this i think youre the best player ive ever seen, i saw your shined blind video)?

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
Awesome =) more ppl coming to the next bi weekly?!? so cool its gonna be even more fun than the first one. ^_^

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
couldn't go to the last one. i'll be trying to go to this one if i don't have homework. iono if ill have much money on me when i get there but ill be happy to do some $1 money matches XD!

Charoo

Smash Champion
we should have a mini tetris tournament. It would be fun =)

ALSO taken from MLG

3. Singles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium
4. Doubles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Rainbow Cruise, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium, DK64
5. Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.
6. Stages banned for Singles Only: Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2
7. Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City
8. Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach's Castle, and Kongo Jungle, Onett.

It seems here that brinstar is not on random anymore, and mute city is banned for teams!! DIRTY SANCHEZ!!!!!!

Dodger

Smash Ace
I will almost certainly be there as well. Can't wait guys!

Anyone need a partner?!?!?!

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
u serious Chet?!? oh noezz... if u cant go then it wouldnt be the same... and plus we wouldnt have a ride... =( Chetzorrzz u have to go ROFL Nub!!

emerican

Smash Ace
if ROFL cant go.. ill step in and drive us down... but i wont have my ownage luigi partner :( oh wellz, guess i have to team with some nub named SOS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom