• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
well its not like there was a sak crew anymore anywayz... after i left they disbanded...

so im not really a traitor >.> u make me sad doh >.<
What about Fat Chicks Need Love Too? You make us sad SOS.

:chuckle:

kekekeke

::downsmash::

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, I had a great time today, incase you guys dont know me, im the little kid with the glasses and played a noobish Marth in crew battles.. Crew battles were great, Kira gg in the crew battles, I finally tipped u with my Fsmash xD. ManaCloud, sorry, about my hyperactive cousins, im not bringing them next time. Also, for those of you that thought i was collins, im not collins, thats my little cousin, my name is Connor, say it with me, CON-NOR. thanks and cya guys later.

Arash

Smash Lord
results off the top of my head:

singles:
1st - ken
2nd - arash
3rd - mana
4th - knives
5th - gabe
5th - mike Y
7th - wolf
7th - azeem

doubles:
1st - ken + mana
2nd - champ + knives
3rd - wolf + gabe
4th - arash + max
5th - azeem + mike Y
5th - boa + teba (i think)

crews:
1st - the one with ken in it
2nd - the one without ken in it

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
man i got Pwnd by taco bell :p

crews were to fun :p oh and its S.O.S. not sauce >.> geez i swear lol i thought the name sauce was left behind after i came to west but aparently my south name still haunts me >.<

Knivez

Smash Ace
Thanks panda. It was pretty fun all in all.
keith teamed up with some random peach player, but before that he was about to do it with a lvl 9 cpu cause no one was available for teaming.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't get there in time to use tio, and the bracket got deleted.

But that's OK, because I'm a baby sanchez!!

EDIT: THIS WAS NOT NEAL POSTING. **** YOU KEN.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
He already did it goes something like this

Arash > Panda > Caotic > ChuDat > Nealdt I'm not 100% sure but yeeah...

Dodger

Smash Ace
gah, why do the brackets always get deleted when I do well??! heh, just kidding. I just remember this one time i was really looking forward to looking at the brackets, but they got deleted. ah well. I was gonna do shout outs tonight with the tourney fresh in my mind, but now I'm too tired. maybe tomorrow.

Arash

Smash Lord
such are the pains of getting the bracket deleted

though i will say, roger, teba, and emerican and hirsine performed extremely well, at least from what i saw

and max got 9th place:)

next time, we'll definitely have full results, but everyone who came knows how well they did, and should strive to do better next time:)

emerican

Smash Ace
heh, thanks arash, i appreciate the compliment.. i was kinda dissapointed with the way played tonight, but everyone has good days and bad days i guess. maybe we'll get some friendlies next time.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

heh, thanks arash, i appreciate the compliment.. i was kinda dissapointed with the way played tonight, but everyone has good days and bad days i guess. maybe we'll get some friendlies next time.
i know the feeling u play sometimes well and sometimes u just suck . Thats smash for you fun bi weekly guys. Also everyone ! be sure to tell me next time when i say if u dont want to fight ur friends so i can separate. However , i am not going to separate every single one of your friends if u understand what i mean. For example , i am friends with champ and arash so i dont want to fight them its okay. However if i say im friends with everyone its kinda stupid just because u think u cant beat them. As the bracket goes i usually seed players i know are good in certain spots so they dont meet until 2nd or third round or sometimes even first cause everyone who goes to the bi weekly is so good. How i see it your going to have to face a tough opponent every round. Also i want to state no drinks or food allowed in my room for all the new comers who read this. In addition to all this id like to thank everyone who brought cubes and came to this bi weekly . You can see so cals progression in skills. Mcrusty jr is a good example. I think he proved a lot of people wrong of his skills. Also sorry for deleting the brackets usually i dont care much for posting brackets heh. Nealdts didnt arrive on time so blame him his program is so non user friendly so i didnt bother with it. You can even switch around things without a bug happening. So i stuck with the original program . Next time we might use tio heh.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Mcrusty jr is a good example. I think he proved a lot of people wrong of his skills. .
is that a compliment? im alittle confused. :psycho: also Mana, i wanted to say sorry about my cousins, (the little kids) im not brining them to tournies anymore, and also, i think you may have mistaken me for my little cousin, Collins, but its okay =D

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mike. >_< Why do I get yelled at for being a good friend to Champ, and then blamed for the brackets disappearing? My program was on Ken's desktop so you definitely had the option of using it, and you know what? It does work, and it works great. I think it's weird that people in NorCal, Tennessee, Maryland, and the ****ing Netherlands are more willing to use my program than my friends in SoCal. THANKS!!!! I mean, if a Dutch guy who speaks English as a second language can figure it out, why can't you?

*sigh* I know you're just making a joke, Mike, and I'm not REALLY mad at you. I would just appreciate you laying off of the "blame Neal" comments all the time. Thanks.

On happier notes...

Roger: good job buddy :). We did decent in teams, and I hear you did quite well in singles. Keep it up!

Vincus: thank you for always having nice things to say even after you annihilate me. Your Marth is really really good, but I think you should use Sheik more ;).

Champ: enjoy your Mew.

Champ + Knives = too good.

I guess that's all.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mike. >_< Why do I get yelled at for being a good friend to Champ, and then blamed for the brackets disappearing? My program was on Ken's desktop so you definitely had the option of using it, and you know what? It does work, and it works great. I think it's weird that people in NorCal, Tennessee, Maryland, and the ****ing Netherlands are more willing to use my program than my friends in SoCal. THANKS!!!! I mean, if a Dutch guy who speaks English as a second language can figure it out, why can't you?

*sigh* I know you're just making a joke, Mike, and I'm not REALLY mad at you. I would just appreciate you laying off of the "blame Neal" comments all the time. Thanks.

On happier notes...

Roger: good job buddy :). We did decent in teams, and I hear you did quite well in singles. Keep it up!

Vincus: thank you for always having nice things to say even after you annihilate me. Your Marth is really really good, but I think you should use Sheik more ;).

Champ: enjoy your Mew.

Champ + Knives = too good.

I guess that's all.
I would very much like to use Tio in all future tournaments I make, including Australian ones. Where can I get it?

Dodger

Smash Ace
Aww poor neal. If I ran tournaments, I'd definitely use your program :-)

Marshmallow Snowcone for teh winz! I think we seriously had gabe and wolf a little scared there for a minute. Thanks for explaining the new MLG rules, btw.

Evan: Wow what a coincidence we played again. Just like in san bernadino. Glad you could make it down.

Boss: I felt so stupid for trying to ban yoshi's story, and thus revealing to you a good counter pick. Ah well. Hope to see you at more biweeklies.

Arash: Wow, with all the bowser action at OC2 I forget how amazing your puff is. You on Brinstar = nasty. I think you're easily top 5 in socal.

S.O.S: Welcome to Southern California :-) although I think you've been here for a while now. That gannondorf is craaaaazy. I definitely want to play some more games with you. I gotta learn how to fight them gannies.

Mike Y: Y'know considering our competition in crews I think we did pretty darn well. It was pretty even until Ken came in. Freaking Ken. He should be banned from crew battles XD.

Gabe and Wolf: hehehe I will remember that team battle for quite some time. I wish I could have taken at least one of you guys out, but you guys are too good.

All right, I think that's it for me. See ya guys next week? I definitely need to practice for MLG NY

LOL

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Aww poor neal. If I ran tournaments, I'd definitely use your program :-)

Marshmallow Snowcone for teh winz! I think we seriously had gabe and wolf a little scared there for a minute. Thanks for explaining the new MLG rules, btw.

Evan: Wow what a coincidence we played again. Just like in san bernadino. Glad you could make it down.

Boss: I felt so stupid for trying to ban yoshi's story, and thus revealing to you a good counter pick. Ah well. Hope to see you at more biweeklies.

Arash: Wow, with all the bowser action at OC2 I forget how amazing your puff is. You on Brinstar = nasty. I think you're easily top 5 in socal.

S.O.S: Welcome to Southern California :-) although I think you've been here for a while now. That gannondorf is craaaaazy. I definitely want to play some more games with you. I gotta learn how to fight them gannies.

Mike Y: Y'know considering our competition in crews I think we did pretty darn well. It was pretty even until Ken came in. Freaking Ken. He should be banned from crew battles XD.

Gabe and Wolf: hehehe I will remember that team battle for quite some time. I wish I could have taken at least one of you guys out, but you guys are too good.

All right, I think that's it for me. See ya guys next week? I definitely need to practice for MLG NY

LOL

lol thanks man :p and u said gannies hehe

Arash

Smash Lord
neal is too nice:)

we were struggling to try and run tio though sunday morning, we need a tutorial...

oh and whoever stole neal's memory card is a jack***

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

whoever stole neadlts memory card really has issues. Bi weeklies are suppose to be a gathering to have fun. If you take stuff that doesnt belong to you and we catch you be sure that everyones not only going to kick ur *** but we will call the cops.:mad:

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Harrah!

I had fun this biweekly, and I had Inks as my partner (which I say, thank you Inks!:) ).

As for singles, felt like ****......, it wasn't BoA, TeBa, or anyone that made me feel this way. Just, I guess that I'm not used to not eating lunch (because I didn't).

As for Mike's comment of McRusty jr, yes this is true. And as for SOS, yes everyone has good and bad days. I had one.

Soooooo

Anyway, Ken, could you edit your 1st post, just for the "we will open the doors at 1pm", because
there were alot of people just, well, waiting and so people should get a some lunch-wunchy before hand. So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom