• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
*reads first post*
Ummm... Do I have permission to come? :)

Arash

Smash Lord
buzz, if you're willing to be courteous to the hosts, then you can probably come

for poker, we always play tournament style, 1 buy-in

oh yes and i'll probably have work saturday:( i'll most likely try to show up around 3 or 4 pm though, so i can make the poker game

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
buzz, if you're willing to be courteous to the hosts, then you can probably come
Fair enough. Anything I should know since I'm not a native SoCal smasher? (I'm not even sure I can come but just in case.)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Well, it looks like I'll at least make a pit stop (I'll be lookin' for you, nealdt). :chuckle:

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
1. washington
2. adams
3. jefferson
4. maddison
5. monroe
6. adams
7. jackson
8. van buren
9. harrisson
10. polk
11. taylor
12. philmore
13. peirce
14. bucannon
15. lincoln

thats off the top of my head, and sorry bout the spelling, but who am i missing? X_x

edit: que es 'google'?
"10. john tyler"
11. polk
12. taylor

:dizzy:

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
marth falco pro trying to pass up gabe? iono man...gabe has the best yoshi ever :psycho:. well anyway i'll be trying to make this...couldn't make OC2 because of unfair circumstances.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman

Yeahzz!:laugh:

Nice seeing everyone

Basically, today was my one year anniversary.

WhiteeObliv: You will improve eventually, just take s a while:)

MF pro: Hey, you will get up there, just find the character that you are comfortable with in singles and/or doubles.

Delpo: You play Peach? I didn't know that.

Strippers and Beer: Yay! The Finisher!(in crews) Just remeber to get here on time:psycho:

Mana: Man, your Samus is like........Hugs!?...!?1/

Boa: Man, I think I was screw'in up. I forgot I could play as Sheik.:dizzy:

Blitz: What's with the swing vid? Nice talking to you.

Crews

Manacloud VS Hirsine<-----what the fudge?

Manacloud's Crew and order:)
1. Blitz
2. Mana
3. Gabe
4. MF Pro
5. Boa's friend?
6. Ben's friend
7. Rofl
8. Ben
9. Kira<--change

Hirsine's Crew and order
1. Boa
2. Caotic
3. Champ
4. Inks
5. Stirppers and Beer( Mewtwo for the win!)
WhiteObliv
Hirsine
Nealt
Emerican

3 stock each, total 27

Result (can't remember)

Boa takes out Blitz and takes 2 stock off Mana(5 stock)
Caotic takes out Mana, Gabe, MF Pro, then finally lose to Boa's friend? after taking 1 off him(8 stock)
Then Champ ate through the rest till Ben, which in turn, got tired of playing and SD'ed.
Inks did some until he got Kira to his last stock. Then he SD'ed and let Strippers and Beer for the Mewtwo win!

Hirsine Crew stock:14................Too dirty sanchez!

Yeah, I didn't really do the talking really. Mainly Inks, Cao, Champ, and Nealt. Soo yeah, my picking is what did it. I got Foxes and Peaches. Mana got Luigi(s).

Dirtyness!

See you next biweekly!

*Blinks*

I totallty forgot this....

Arash, thank you for the food.;)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
This is Kira, I was the last person on mana's crew, not Delpo. I was practically braindead from so much smash at that point, but it's not like i would've done any better anyway.

Charoo

Smash Champion
This was a fun tourney guys. Pretty godo people was there.

Congratulation to every1 who did well and are also learning. Keep it up =)

BoA is too good hehe, and so is Blitz yub yub

I thoguht it was funny that my friend call me Filler Champ haha. Since I got worse jsut liek Naruto in the filler haha.

Maybe Kyuubi Mode will come back someday n_n

See u guys again next time

emerican

Smash Ace
ROFL : peach is gay
BoA : too good
teba : "OMG SHINEBLIND!>!?!@?#" just kidding...
ken : was a scary match, but i enjoyed it. stomp does work :)
mana : wish i coulda got some more matches against ur falco.
blitz : peach is really gay.

i had fun everyone... maybe ill see everyone again in a few weeks.

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
!!

...Strippers and Beer: Yay! The Finisher!(in crews) ...
MEWTWO IS A P.I.M.P :lick:

j/k

Great games to all. I'm glad I finally get there, even if it was late.

Everyone= better than me.... for now :)

Thank yous:

- Arash...great playing mirror match, thank you...you kick a little too much ***.
- Mr. CAOTIC...how does someone kick so much *** with Bowser????? Held that **** down in crews!! You're way too cool of a dude to be that good. Good games.
- Hirsine Crew... T.E.A.M.W.O.R.K. Good ****!! :) Too much fun.
- Ken/Mana ... thank you for just having the gathering. You dudes are also way too cool to be that hospitable. Many thank yous.
- Everyone that showed up... good **** for bringing yo game. I now realize how far I still need to go to compete on yo levels.

Aight. 30th it's on and crackin fo' sho'. Pz.

-SAB

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'm sad I was only able to stay for doubles. As I mentioned before (to nealdt), I was in SoCal strictly on account of my girlfriend. So, I'm grateful I was able to stop by even for a short time. Thanx Ken & ManaCloud for hosting! It was great meeting you all (including my teammate... The Ice Saw FTW!). Hopefully we can smash in the future. Next time I'll be more prepared as well (I haven't been to any tournaments for a long time...) :(

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
Oh em gee.... That was super fun guyzz =)

lol i remember when Ken asked u to play friendlies ROFL... haha u had HuGe smile on yo face lol ... too bad i only got ONE friendly wit Ken =( and he just straight up two stocked me!! O_o i never been owned by a fellow marth so quickly lol But im sure he was just messin around cuz Ken iz da GOSU !!!! and my hero lol

but dangzz that was too much fun, next bi weekly we gonna go right ROFL? so hopefully more pplz come down too =) AND maybe we should show up little late? lol

but ty Ken, Mana, omg u guyz too goodz in teamz haha, ty for hosting this tourny at ur house and being really cool hehe =) we comin back fo sho

lolz and the crew battle.... i got super lucky, but CAOTIC + Champ = Too goodz ^_^

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
lol, ken asked me for a friendly too. I was tired, so i didnt smile or anything, but yeah that was the most fun i've ever had getting my *** kicked.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Oh snap, Blitz finished 3rd? Awesome job man! :cool:

Azeem and I are gonna come to the next biweekly, cuz the last time both of us were there at the same time was in January lolol.

Bring some mexican pizza champ!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom