• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
hey Ken - I recetntly moved to okinawa and at my new place i have no internet so i wont be able to go online often. so if u had any questions about the japanese smashers u can e-mail me and ill try to answer soon as i can when i stop by at a internet cafe.

Charoo

Smash Champion
hmm to beat arash in an eating contest u must challenge him in eating something hot too haha. Right Arash?

PandaX

Smash Lord
Arash said:
you know, chudat claimed he could beat me at perfect dark...

the result was something similar to panda claiming he could eat faster than me:)

For the record btw... I never said I can eat faster than you. I said I can eat more than you.

We'll try another contest soon. Something like um... Who can eat the most tacos in 25min.

Actually no man, I don't wanna gain more lol.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
bah, i beat arash at an eating contest when we went to hometown buffet :p

We ate the same amount of food, but I had like 3-4 more drinks than him XD

no competition arash :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dodger

Smash Ace
I haven't been able to go to the last couple of biweeklies, but I should be able to go to the next one, barring some monstrous catastrophe.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Tavo_7 said:
bah, i beat arash at an eating contest when we went to hometown buffet :p

We ate the same amount of food, but I had like 3-4 more drinks than him XD

no competition arash :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eating contests sound intense.

Darn it, I was going to put a pic but it wont come out like i wanted it to, oh well.

Arash

Smash Lord
gus, hometown buffet is nasty

now if we did, say, in n out, it might be a different story (i say might because i know you're a force to be reckoned with)

oh and panda, you should go doc some other time, and practice your shiek for the norcal/socal battle

Arash

Smash Lord
the thing with eating contests is that time is always a factor. otherwise i could hold out for two days constantly eating, and that wouldn't be fun or healthy

it's either eat a set amount really fast or eat as much as you can in a set time.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Arash said:
the thing with eating contests is that time is always a factor. otherwise i could hold out for two days constantly eating, and that wouldn't be fun or healthy

it's either eat a set amount really fast or eat as much as you can in a set time.

Arash is right. That's like u eat a steak in 1 min, and the other guy ate it in 10 min but it would be a tie? NO WAY!!!

Maybe one day we should have an eating tourney DOUBEL ELIMINATION haha

Sending Arah to lsoer, AND lsoe on purpsoe to take him out (remind me of Ken haha)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Takagi said:
hey Ken - I recetntly moved to okinawa and at my new place i have no internet so i wont be able to go online often. so if u had any questions about the japanese smashers u can e-mail me and ill try to answer soon as i can when i stop by at a internet cafe.

okinawa ? :( anyhow once i confirm a date within the next month i'll talk to you asap about it

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Charoo said:
Arash is right. That's like u eat a steak in 1 min, and the other guy ate it in 10 min but it would be a tie? NO WAY!!!

Maybe one day we should have an eating tourney DOUBEL ELIMINATION haha

Sending Arah to lsoer, AND lsoe on purpsoe to take him out (remind me of Ken haha)

$20 on arash vs anyone.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'd like to enter the food tournament :D Just let me smash for 2-3 hours and I will be hungry enough to eat PLENTY! But I have to play smash to burn off those calories. LOL.

boou28

Smash Cadet
LA California. Silver Lake...Its around griffith p
ride

supp this is andrew from team international, jus wonderin if anyone lives in my area so that i could get a ride to the biweekly this weekend!! i live in the 323 or 818 area code, so yeah if you live somewhere near me, i could pitch in for gas money and stuff. PLEASE! hahah my sn on aim is supersaiyan28 and email is boou28@gmail.com you'd be my hero if you gave me a ride lol thanks all.

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
It looks like were going for sure this weekend, Also Ken I'd like to challenge you to button mashing in Mario Party 5 since I never did get the chance... I hope your up to it ;)

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Ultra Luigi said:
I think i would win that one. I can't even finish a meal from fast food restaurants :(
I finished my 2 slices of pizza and my coke 3 minutes before you downed your first slice. I'm telling you dude, you keep up this low tier eating habit non sense and i'm gonna have to 3 stock you IRL. PWN3D!!!!

I'll be coming to this, just to make sure I can secure my spot. I'm gonna try my hardest to get there early, but something always happens. We'll see -_-.

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
Dark_Fire said:
I finished my 2 slices of pizza and my coke 3 minutes before you downed your first slice. I'm telling you dude, you keep up this low tier eating habit non sense and i'm gonna have to 3 stock you IRL. PWN3D!!!!

I'll be coming to this, just to make sure I can secure my spot. I'm gonna try my hardest to get there early, but something always happens. We'll see -_-.
LMAO

You will never 3 stock Ultra Luigi, He's just too good for you :laugh:

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Ryuujin said:
It looks like were going for sure this weekend, Also Ken I'd like to challenge you to button mashing in Mario Party 5 since I never did get the chance... I hope your up to it ;)
you should challenge adam he is faster than i am

PandaX

Smash Lord
Arash, do you mind if I use DK instead of Doc. I can't feel comfortable with him. I prefer Pika over Doc. It honestly feels too awkward for me.

Arash

Smash Lord
panda, i'd personally rather you play shiek until after champ combo, then after the big tourneys switch to doc or DK

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
guys, i pintched a nerve in my back today, and I don't know if i'll be able to come to this up coming biweekly anymore. I'm actually feeling terrible sitting on my chair while typing this, so i'm going to cut it short.

you can count me out of the 8 man RR for good if I can't make it :(

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hey guys I'm not going to be able to attend this. The reason is because well I just got back from my friend, and right now he's in the hospital... yeah so I need to be with him rather than a tournament.

My bad guys

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Finals are ****** me... I have 5 finals, YIKES! No biweekly this week for this San Diegan.

Hope you guys have a smooth and fun biweekly tomorrow!!!

Straight

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: THIS IS HUGS

I had a good time. Good games to everyone. See you all at champ combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom