• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
reposting updates

If your curious about where the location is check on page one of this thread written by sephirothken. All the info to get to our house is there.

In addition bring 10 bucks there might be a crew tourney or tourney that day as well.

When this is happening? THE 24TH OF CHRISTMAS BREAK, YES THE 24TH ITS A SATURDAY.

TONS OF FOOD GREAT FUN AND SMASH.

I have been watching people who have shown up to the bi weeklies and i know who you are, for the special bi weekly those that didnt show up enough will have to contribute extra its invite only as before like every year. :mad: If your asking why im doing this? Simple lets not forget, these bi weeklies help you get better and just because person " A " wants to be cheap and wants to gain the most out of his money he wants to just show up at the special and play out his hearts content. After attending mlg La I realize there are a lot of smashers in the so cal community they just dont want to attend the bi weeklies, they rather show to a large tourney and spend 20 bucks etc. So Ill be posting a list of those who got invites and those who dont. People who show up to more then 8 bi weeklies make the List and do not have to bring the additional item to get into the smashFest.

Additional item = people who didnt make the list so that means you have to bring an addition item on top of the 15 bucks worth of food. For example 3 boxes of pizza and an extra box of chicken wings, potatoe salad, pie.

Stuff i am not accepting Candy, treats, cookies in a box, Giant cookies are acceptable ( stuff yufrontme does) , an excuse.

Heres my list so far of people who are welcomed - All they have to do is contribute ( 15 bucks to the food size , those who arent have to contribute 15 , plus something special ) and this is per person. Those who are going from out of state, or north cal, will have to contribute 15 bucks only because they are from out of state. If your curious if youve made the list just post.

In addition, if you think this is way expensive, dont attend, we dont need another mouth to come and be cheap and just eat everything in site, in addition play tons of matches with top competition. However, if you just dont have the money lol, your pretty much a loser, if DARKFiRE could save up so can you. At the door im going to be really strict so bring the **** or dont get in, and im dead serious. NO JOKE! :mad:

=================================================
Special Guest List + people who have made the list
:::::::::::::::::
(note just because they are special guest or out of state doesnt mean they made the list, I am just putting them there so they can be noticed and know who they are or to inform so calers of the competition that will be here, btw, if you got a plus (+) symbol next to your name you made the list because you attended enough bi weeklies)

1) Champ (+)
2) Mike MOnkey, Vidjo , chu dat ( special guest), Pc chris (maybe)
3) BobMoney , NintendoKing, nks gf (north cal)
4) Arash (+)
5) what is fear and his friend whatever his name is (+)
6) gabe and wolf (+)
7) thomas sexy (+)
8) caotic (australia )
9) skills ( New york)
10) tyr,hnr (+)

==========================
definite food items people are bringing
============================================
names , items , extra item
==============================================
1)Tyr , 40 tacos , made the list
2) hirshine , 2 lasangnas , ????
3) Arash , Sushi Platter , made the list
4) Champ , Carls jr hamburgers ,made the list
5) hnr , 20 bun baos ( bun rolls filled with meat or eggs)
6) hugo , 80 quesadillas, ???
======================
people who are bringing tvs + cubes
Tv , Cube
-----------------------------------
1)Tyr, no tv, cube
2)Champ, cube plus tv switch
3)

news update due to the fact joe thinks we hate on dsf too much and cause so much **** talk,
Joe part of superfriends is now banned from all so cal events he thinks its very funny.

Right now superfriends are temporarily not invited until things of this matter are sorted and cleared.

As for north cal players comming to this event ,zivilyn and hyuga are not invited any more.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey man I dont know who you are or what your beef is w/mana, but dont come barging this forum to spam **** about how much you hate him. Mana usually doesnt start **** for no reason, but that's beside the point. The point is don't post this in socal's forums. If you have a bone to pick with mana talk to HIM about it. We (including Mana) are just minding our own business around here and don't want people like you flaming **** while we're actually trying to accomplish things, this is not the place. If you want to do that keep it on the hub or in private.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
AzN_Lep said:
Hey man I dont know who you are or what your beef is w/mana, but dont come barging this forum to spam **** about how much you hate him. Mana usually doesnt start **** for no reason, but that's beside the point. The point is don't post this in socal's forums. If you have a bone to pick with mana talk to HIM about it. We (including Mana) are just minding our own business around here and don't want people like you flaming **** while we're actually trying to accomplish things, this is not the place. If you want to do that keep it on the hub or in private.

i agree with lep over here. take that **** somewhere else.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I've got bad news and good news. Bad news: I can't make it to the tournament today. I got sick and I'm sure you all don't want me to get you all sick too. Good news: I will be able to make it to the special bi-weekly. I'll bring a tv and cube and as for food, I haven't decided yet.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
its simple

so cal bi weeklies are held by us if ur uninvited ur not welcomed, people banned are people banned, and if i made a mistake about it being zelgadis and zivilyn its my wrong but it wouldnt change the fact your still banned.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
well i would of had no problem keeping it private but mike is the one who went on the forums and posted it so he caused this.....

manacloud1

Smash Champion
there is no problem

i always post who is banned and who is it to inform the smashers. thats all i do, if u have a problem of what u said yesterday that caused this , i didnt start anything in the hub, so im going to leave it at this.

For the time being i ahve cleared things up with wolf and inks they are still welcomed at the bi weeklies, hope to see u guys there. Gabe and hugo is still unsettled.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
well u did start it in the hub and as for ec being there at the time it was jus neo and i had no control over who was there and who wasnt....

manacloud1

Smash Champion
then u should be wiser

i already talked with omar, and some of super friends u had plenty control over your actions u did it there for a reason, and u knew what ur intentions were.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
EzynJAY said:
well u did start it in the hub and as for ec being there at the time it was jus neo and i had no control over who was there and who wasnt....
ur right i did know my intentions and i knew wat i wanted to say and i said it wat im talking above is who was there and who wasnt since u wanna say i dissed u infront of ec and norcal u shouldnt of gone on talking trash to dsf in the first place.....things were going to far even into rl threating so i stepped in.....and said wat had to be said

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Well that was fun! :laugh:

It's funny that I made everyone sick. Since ThomasSexy sick(as of now), I wonder what would happen if he came...............

As for my partner 13, I guess he just lacked experience. But that's ok ;)

Singles was alot more.
Getting up to Arash is awesome! :chuckle:

I need a DS when I'm waiting.

See you next time!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
fun bi weeklie

this was one of the greatest bi weeklies by far i had in a while. So thanks for everyone for showing , it was fun and azn lep ur crew is too good whats his name squishy =D. but yeah thanks everyone for showing hope to see most of u at the special bi weekly.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
that was a great biweekly. i did good for the first time. hahaha. but uhh.. thanks mike and ken for having me and hnr over

Zarelid

Smash Lord
sorry I'ma be a *****

no jay
no superfreinds
no dsf
no tournament
no me means no Deep SoCal

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright

i settled manners with superfriends and they didnt started this crap, apparently its just joe , so once again hes still banned , so is dsf. Whatever he thinks i dont really care.

Arash

Smash Lord
this biweekly was really fun, to all that came you are all getting really good at this game, so good that you have me second guessing whether or not green greens is really a bowser stage (to be settled in two weeks):)

hirsine, you have gotten so much better since the first time i played you, and i know that you'll keep up the awesome work!

champ, you're the man, nothing else to be said

UCI, san diego, newport beach, costa mesa, so good to see you guys (esp ultraluigi the mario kart master)

oh, and results:
1. ken
2. mike
3. champ
4. michael Y (UCI)

teams
1. slashing flamingos
2. helenmelon
3. earthbound

seriously, those OOSers won't know what hit em

EDIT: hi @ mrs. hoang (waves):)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Good stuff guys, Crew matches were too fun. Champ and Squish = powerhouses ( 9 and 10 stock) Bummer that i can't make the special bi-weekly, but i'll be sure to show up if you guys host them later or another OC comes up. Thnx to Ken, Mike, Helen, and Arash for running the tourny w/only 3 TVs, (sorry about that) Ken, ganon's too good

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Yo, stop saying that im banned?!?! im not part of ur scene Mike LOL its just a game... you're

making it seem like if im banned from your church i once loved or something :laugh:

The only person that probly cares about being banned is yourself. He would probly do what

ever you tell him to do for his own sake. :psycho:

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
wow this biweekly was totally ok for me to miss one day of studying. Totally worth it.... now i gotta work extra hard... **** finals!

Azn leps crew-
pat- nice ice climbers, crazy combos O_O
grogg- i thought you played roy, yoshi came out of no where
Ed- you're getting better!
squish- ugh i can't believe you beat me in crews T_T POWERHOUSE

Champ- omg cheap kills! congrats on 3rd

hirsine- i can see you getting better... keep up the good work!

tyr and hnr- tyr your getting good just keep at it(good placing today),
Hnr its ok we all have our bad days~

UCI crew-
mike y- nice versatile of characters!
jon- what happened to yoshi
sorry i forgot the rest of the uci crew but hope you guys get better

ultra luigi and miguel- wow hope you guys had fun sorry i didnt get the chance to play you guys... theres always next time. thanks for coming

san deigo crew
you guys love MONSTER dont you?
pha- cool you came, hope to play you next time

Arash- green greens is a fox stage? no way i still believe its a bowser!

John N- wow you're pretty good for a first comer, you have lots of potential, hope you show up to more

sean B and his crew- thanks for coming always a pleasure having you guys

sorry if i forgot anyone, i gotta study for finals now T_T
hope everyone had fun

and please i beg of everyone please help us out with TV's and cubes as much as possible, it'll make the tournaments end faster and smoother. More time for friendlies and everything

Seppukumaru

Smash Cadet
yea, good times, i enjoyed myself, skipped out on work for it, but , hey, im awesome. well, i think im getting better despite the fact that i dont play very much at all. im gonna have to make another challenge on the yoshi king. and before i forget
ITS KREGG
K-R-E-G-G
not grogg, or krogg, or kreg, or creg, craig, or crag, or pancake, or anything like that
although i do kinda like the krogodile thing
ps, your cat likes me more than helen

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Zarelid said:
sorry I'ma be a *****

no jay
no superfreinds
no dsf
no tournament
no me means no Deep SoCal
lol good sh1it trevyn ur right lol and mike is right im still banned not that i care but wat happened on the hub was pretty funny mike u gotta admit on the hub infront of neo and norcal cuz they joined in on the fun :laugh: ;)

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Mike, Ken, Hellen and Arash for hosting the biweekly. I really enjoyed it. Haha your Monster and cat are awesome!

Wow Pat, I gotta play against you more 'cause I was caught completely off guard and unprepared by your IC.... lol.

Ken Mike Hellen, you're good hosts. I can't imagine having so many people (most of which you just met) in my house at once... Good luck on finals, Ken.

Arash... you and your bowser / jiggly are my new idols haha

tyr, hnr nice meeting you guys

Team charles and earthbound, man, we wish we put up a better fight against you guys... Ops and I will definitely work on our team work and bring a better game next time.

Thanks for the rest of you guys for generating such friendly envir for the game.

.... a reply to the post above...
Your comments annoy me. You're bitter and you know it, get over yourself dude.

Pha

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I had a great time, awesome biweekly.

GREEN GREENS Champ, Bowser vs. Fox, that match was so awesome.

Crew Battles were intense, **** you squish.

Thanks for some Bowser matches Arash, ill get you next time.
Also thanks for showing me how to inflate the balloon on MKDS, good races too.

Ken, Mike, and Helen: Thanks for hosting another great tourney.

Ken: 4 player Jump Superstars was great, Miguel wants to buy the game so badly now.

Kregg AKA Krog, have you faced Gabe's Yoshi before?

Champ: You were on fire man, keep it up.

Mike: First time I saw your Falco, very impressed. Good times.

To everyone else, good competition. I must practice more, I knew I was going to have a hard time for not playing the game and I was right.

GREEN GREENS!

Charoo

Smash Champion
This biweekly was really fun, and there was A LOT of people there! Like 26+ probably.

Ultraluigi: Those Luigi combo were crazy! Also that misfire recovery on dreamland was viewtiful! Keep it up!

Hirsine: Hope you get better before the special biweekly so you can show off your stuff without feeling sick.

Tyr and Hnr: You guys are getting better but you have to help each other out on training. You just have to play more, and attend more biweekly.

Arash: GREEN GREENS IS MY STAGE!!!! Maybe it's a bowser stage but it's MY stage so it cancels out haha. Good matches and you have to show me your battle skills in pokemon against some1.

Squish: POWERHOUSE!!! You were awsome in crew man! You're too good beating every1 like that. Keep practicing, and you'll own every1 or atleast become the best in your crew.

John: It was nice teaming with you, but fox/falco doesn't seems to work out well at all. Still we got 3rd just like I said right? Good job on single, and team.

Helen: It's a good thing I help you out in that game or you'll be stuck forever! Nice seeing you again though.

Mike: Thanks for fixing my controller, but you kind of make it worse haha. It's all good though since I don't play it at home anyways. I'm learning how to fight falco so you better watch out! Good job also on finding that cable! Also it was funny how you pick green greens with fox for fun haha. GREEN GREENS

Ken: Champ combo > Ken Combo. There's no such thing as Champ cheap kills so stop spreading lies!!! It was fun playing you as usual, and you didn't beat me with my new controller, it was mess up haha. Next time it'll be me and you aka fox vs marth on GREEN GREENS haha. If I had one more stock then I woulda taken you out in crew battle n_n.

everyone else: So many newcomers but the competition was still high. I hope you guys have fun, and get better too. Good stuff everyone.

Man I want to play mario party!!! >_<

See you guys agian at the special biweekly.

teh blitz

Smash Rookie
sup.

<--- blitz.

Sorry we had to cut out early (taking the cube with us), but byron thought he had to be back sooner. Should have stayed for crews.

I had an ok time (first smash tourney), but there needs to be way more casuals before, during, and after. I was SO BORED. =P

Before I start, just fyi, i'm HORRIBLE with names, so...

@ byron and co. : dudes, when you get back, some smash is in order at uci =) If I get frozen throne at some point, maybe I'll get some dota in too. Aniket (sp?) thanks for the CS games the night before, deathmatch style CS is hawt.

@ tree hunters: I still say rock chasers would be a better name... CRIMSON rock chasers!

@ the guys talking videogames with me: awesome ish. Oh, and chain of memories SUCKS, haha!. ;)

@ the guys I played 2v2 with on my cube before we jetted back home: you totally died first! gotta give up that controller, dawg ;O hahaha... kirby is broken ;) Oh, and thanks to that other guy for teh hawt yoshi action. You hurt my feelings ;( good ish. Oh yeha, LINK BE A PIMP YO, SLAP DEM HOES! Would have been funnier if it was young link though, hahahah!

@ mike: I'll see if I can get some newer material online if you want to see.

things on my to do list:

-SHL laser.
-Shuffling.
-Pillar.
-That sick luigi combo. Jez cuz.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Heh that was so much fun. I'm glad I went. Teams went better then i expected, our second match was ridiculously close. In singles I lost two straight. It's ok though, cause even if I'd won one I would had to leave anyway. Are there going to be more biweeklies after the one on the 24th?

Pha: Nice seeing you again man. Our battle during the doubles tournament was really good. We'll get you next time ;-).

Oops: I had fun in our singles battle. I'd like a rematch though ;-).

Byron: We should play more often Byron. If I could play more often with you Azeem and the others I know I'd get better.

Blitz: I guess we'll have to be the Crimson Rock Chasers next time!

Ken, Mike, Helen: You guys are awesome for holding all of these tournaments. Thanks so much. It was a lot of fun.

-Tree Hunter Kirby

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

well there were practice matches before the tourney started blitz and after the tourney we cant do many friendlies if u really think about it, it was like 8 pm at night and it was getting late, plus not many tvs for freebies during the tourney. We had 3 going so it was tough, but in the future it might be different for now its just how it is. As for bi weeklies after the 24th i dont know, theres a lot of things going on in our personal lives, we will have to think about it some more but yeah just stay tune and we will see whats up.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
juspha i hav no idea who u are but u shouldnt comment at all cuz u know nothing of the situation

manacloud1

Smash Champion
???

just like how north cal and ec had nothing to do with the situation, but you involved them anyways? You yourself dont know the situation, but you got yourself involved, right now i ask you to refrain from posting in this thread you have nothing to do with it anymore.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol i didnt get them involved they got themselves involved and i do know the sitaution dont be mad cuz they were all making fun of u its just a game XD

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright

im going to get this clear now i need a dependable person to bring tons of paper cups , plus plates , who shall it be? if they can bring 15 bucks worth of paper plates and cups , i will accept that as well but this person must be dependable meaning they show up and bring it. I need atleast 2 people or one guy that is offering to bring more then just 15 bucks worth of paper plates seems this party going to be huge O.o .

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Haha, dream on, Dodgers ;) The only reason it gotten so close in our doubles was because we each killed ourselves 3 times in the first 2 games, hahahha. See what happenned the 2nd one?

Hahaha jp, good matches man.

Falco >>> Kirby because worst come to worst, SHL = stoppage for Kirby and you know it hahaha.

You play with Azeem? Haha that's funny 'cause I play with Edrees (his teamate) in SD all the time.

Wanna play sometimes? Call me (get # from Jimmy)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Mike, I can do the $15 of cups and paper plates for you. I run tourneys + stuff back home, but if you need an idea of how responsible I am just AIM me and fire away. I can assure you I'm a very responsible and reliable guy.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
caotic

do you think 15 bucks worth of paper plates and paper cups is really enough? im thinking of a person that will bring more then 15 bucks worth of paper plates and cups so we dont run out. For example, this person comes he uses a paper plate for wet foods then doesnt want to mix them with dry foods such as pies. You dont want your tuna sub and pie mixed up its pretty nasty. So if i assign u this can you reassure me u will bring enough?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Well, I said $15 worth cus you said so earlier, but instead I'll bring enough for say at least 40+ people since you're guessing this next meet's gonna be whoppin' huge. Yep, you can count on me for that, no sweat.

I'm gonna bring way more than enough, and whatever doesn't get used I'll just leave with you for the next smashmeet you got. Done deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom