• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
Sweet!

Just a quick question, anyone going from the Riverside/MoVal area? Hit me up. 281-330-800....oh wait, that's Mike Jones' number....

Hit me up - 951 775 2420 - Nick; send me a pm, hit me up on email, for god's sake just get a hold of me and we'll get some local casuals in. Cool? Aight...

-Peace-

boou28

Smash Cadet
LA California. Silver Lake...Its around griffith p
ah man

i dunno if ill be able to make it anymore, cause the rest of the guys are goin to a party and im left with no ride :dizzy: ... so yeah if theres anyone in the LA area that can give me a ride message me on aim at SuperSaiyan28. im willin to pocket sum money for gas expenses. i really wanna make it to this one, since its the last time ill probably be able to play/see all you guys till whenever. thanks all, hopefully see ya sat.

edit: if you're within 10-20 mins of me, i could probably meet you at your house if you're willin to drive! so far no luck in finding anyone..

Charoo

Smash Champion
Great job every1 who went to MLG Vegas and did well. SoCal!!!

Anyways hopefully I could coem to this if my friend don't make me have study session or soemthing >_< (freaknig calculus)

Zarelid

Smash Lord
most of all great job to Arash, for getting 4th great job arash!!!!!

I dont think I can make it to this one sorry guys.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Since everyone in my family needs a ride to some other place, and since mine is of no "real" importance, i'm the last one in line...so I should be getting there around 1:00 pm...hope nobody minds >_<;;

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Results if anyone cares.

Teams:
1) ThomaSexy and ManaCloud
2) Gabe and Wolf

Singles:
1) ManaCloud
2) Wolf
3) Gabe
4) ThomaSexy

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
I need to stop being nervous when I play at the biweeklies...I don't know why, but I play horribly compared to how I play at my house X_X

I'm pretty sure if I keep going to the biweeklies, I can loosen up a little and play at my full potential...I know I can beat most of the people now, I just get so neeeervous! X_X

Anywho...

Thomasexy> Wow, if I had remembered to hold a during round three, I know I would have won again...oh well, I have learned from my mistakes...and won't do something THAT stupid next time. Be warned >:D

Mike> LOL...that was the funniest match ever. You used the longer chain whip to grab his camping arse...hahaha xD

Those other guys> Remember, in order to pull off the 777% glitch...you have to enter THIS COMBINATION WHILE PLAYING AS KIRBY: Up, Up, X, Y, Z, Left Right Left Right (On D-Pad), B, A, A, A, L, R, Down, Quarter Circle from left to top (Analog Stick AND C-Stick at same time) and wa lah, instant 4 stock...but remember, Kirby HAS to be at 777%

anyone else> meow :3

boou28

Smash Cadet
thanks for the summer

even tho i couldnt make it to the last 2 biweeklies its been great (i shoulda taken pictures so i could remember better haha). you guys made my summer A LOT more fun. i learned a lot from the biweeklies, and ive gotten much better. i wish i could have shown up at the last one cause i think i coulda beat some more people that i hadnt beat before...but theres always christmas, i jus hope i dont lose it durin school. dude im lookin for some competition in my area cause the rest of the guys are leavin for college so if you're near glendale or LA lets meet up sometime to play so my skills wont get rusty(msg me on aim PLEASE!, SuperSaiyan28) . btw is mlg LA invitation only? and its sometime during september right? cause if i can participate ill be lookin forward to playin and seeing you all there (if theres any other tournies in socal, if its not too much trouble please message me about it, id appreciate it greatly).

anyways on behalf of team international, to all the people who went to the biweeklies, thanks for bein cool and helping us become better players.

thanks to...
ken -(congrats on the win in japan, and thanks for bein a great host)-
mike -(thanks for bein cool guy to talk with, any suggestions on anime series to download?)-
helen -(you're awesome at keepin the tourney goin and good at smash too)-
jenny -(didnt really talk to you much but thanks for bein a cool host)-
parents -(please say thanks to you parents for me haha)-

its been a great summer. i wish i had gotten to kno more of you, maybe next time. thanks to all of you. I can't wait for the next summer.

if you guys ever headed to my area (around griffith park in LA, past that costco/toysRus/bestbuy complex), jus msg me before you come and maybe we could hang out or play some smash. cya all later! and one more time, thanks.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Good stuff as always.

Wolf - Flow Marth combo = Too good

Mike - Awsome to hang out with you as always. What was the other girl singer that's not Ayumi?

Helen/Thomas - Hopefully u can come up with Marths counter

Gabe - Yoshi is awsoem as always. I laways fall for that running smash trick. I don't know how u can smash that fast.

every1 else - Just keep palying, and you'll get good. Use the heart of the cards.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
sorry to butt into your thread here, but i have an idea. I'm not sure how many of you i've told this already, but i'm trying to get Cali interested. I'm having a state crew battle tourney. The top 5 players from every state enter as a crew to find out which state is the best. The thread for this is in the midwest section now. The ninja turtles are entering and VA is entering a crew of KM, Chu Dat, Azen, Chillin, and Neo. I think Cali is the only thing that could stop them... Check it out and leave some feedback. The date is undecided so give us ideas on that too, but i'm thinking March sometime.

Arash

Smash Lord
some things to think about

where will this be held?

what's the likelyhood that many states can bring their crew there?

alternates? i think this is important

also competition level? i think that only 15 or so states can even consider assembling a crew, and of those CA, VA, WA, TX, and NY are the crowd faves to win

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Arash said:
i think that only 15 or so states can even consider assembling a crew, and of those CA, VA, WA, TX, and NY are the crowd faves to win
California team:

Ken
Isai
DSF
Zelgadis
Hugs (Unless Omar would rep for california, or something?)

Any objections?

GDIT

Smash Cadet
THIS IS VIPERBOY

this will probably be held in champaign, IL... in the same building as SMYM. i am looking at holding this sometime in march so people have plenty of time to plan and assemble a team. we will probably let every state have one alternate to be allowed to substitute in, just in case. You should post those questions in the thread and get feedback from others too... i'm open to almost all suggestions for this.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
who would like us to continue to host biweeklies?

if there is enough demand for it then we will...

just wondering...

MLG LA IS COMING UP AND I WANT SOCAL TO REP!!!

boou28

Smash Cadet
omg, if there are gunna more biweeklies that'd be awesome, im plannin on goin to mlg la. keith and Jason are also, even though they're leaving for college soon they plan to come back for MLG. im not sure about tony since hes goin up to washington. anyways it would be awesome if you guys could keep hosting cause its a lot of fun, and its the best kind of practice i can get since there's no one to play in my area that i know of

edit: plus i missed the last 2 biweeklies so i was kinda bummed lol i wanna play against all of you again and see where i place.

Charoo

Smash Champion
more biweekly would be ggreat, and I agree what Hugo said. You should make a new threa so more people will see it, and come.

Biweekly are good stuff. Love it.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Arash said:
more biweeklies = yes:)

work sucks too much
Woah, I completely forgot about some other socal smashers that I should have nominated! (Mike, of course!) Ah well, I don't think that tournament is going to have a large turn out...just got a feeling, that's all.

Anywho...

More biweeklys would be awesome, and it would allow me to do stuff on the weekend that I actually enjoy ^.^!

ARASH! *Pulls out controllar* It's time for me to finish this foolishness. Your bowser is going to go down once and for all -.-

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
yay to there being more biweeklies, sadly i dont think i can be there on the 1st one, 9/17/05, or the 5th since its my bday, but looks like a blue sky for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom