• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I honestly think there are 9 factions in the game given that there are 9 houses in GoT. I don't necessarily know how they are broken up in terms of amount of players each, but I don't expect more than 3 players in a faction with their being a minimum of 1 player.

Not really sure what we're supposed to being doing this phase as everyone's alliance request should be pending. There's not really any scum hunting as each team is independent from each other currently. Not only that, but all we have to off of is the possibility of some players having wincons that differ from one another.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I don't expect more than 3 players in a faction with their being a minimum of 1 player.
Nah. Because Coricus said this.

If every team has four players, somebody's the odd one out.
Coricus is under the impression that Houses have 4 players, i.e. Coricus has a house of 4 players.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Nah. Because Coricus said this.

Coricus is under the impression that Houses have 4 players, i.e. Coricus has a house of 4 players.
Or I'm just unfamiliar with the source material and don't want to tip my hand on how many players my team actually has but at the time assumed at least somebody having four players made sense because I thought there were four factions in this show I don't watch

Or like

I probably shouldn't be admitting that

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Vote: Coricus
Well teaches me to not be versed in entire novel/show franchises with a tone the exact opposite of my personal tastes, hell

I try to speculate to make sure everything can at least go without too many unpleasant surprises and I get a gun down my throat yay

Frickin' yay

Sorry for screwing up another mafia game yet again yay

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well teaches me to not be versed in entire novel/show franchises with a tone the exact opposite of my personal tastes, hell

I try to speculate to make sure everything can at least go without too many unpleasant surprises and I get a gun down my throat yay

Frickin' yay

:c don't beat yaself up, holders just being a **** and i think thats the first post he made all game :V

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Didn't do anything at all during Night 1, I'll say what I told White (Wolfie) in my PM, this game taking forever to actually happen was the worst possible thing for a person like me that is moody with my focus.

If anyone failed to secure any allegiances, keep me in mind because I'm still available.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
:c don't beat yaself up, holders just being a **** and i think thats the first post he made all game :V
I can't tell how much I'm salted at me just trying to freaking figure out what's going on somehow backfiring and how much I'm just out of it because all my blood is currently draining into my supposedly monthly but apparently non-scheduled punctuation.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Didn't do anything at all during Night 1, I'll say what I told White (Wolfie) in my PM, this game taking forever to actually happen was the worst possible thing for a person like me that is moody with my focus.

If anyone failed to secure any allegiances, keep me in mind because I'm still available.
Well that was nice to know immediately after voting for me, wasn't it

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

Frickin' yay

No worries I don't have a gun down your throat, just a vote.

If you have a bunch of allies, then the only one in danger is me.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I can't tell how much I'm salted at me just trying to freaking figure out what's going on somehow backfiring and how much I'm just out of it because all my blood is currently draining into my supposedly monthly but apparently non-scheduled punctuation.
nah not backfired yet :V just keep your cool, drink some punch relax and shake stuff out :V

ignore holders existence, keep your figuing out going, and when we find out who that one with the anti normal win con is me and ya will vote them and get rid of them, 2 is over 1

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
nah not backfired yet :V just keep your cool, drink some punch relax and shake stuff out :V

ignore holders existence, keep your figuing out going, and when we find out who that one with the anti normal win con is me and ya will vote them and get rid of them, 2 is over 1
I'm pretty sure if I drink punch right now I'm either gonna vomit or double over on the floor, LOL

Anyway, not gonna say what house I'm in because honestly that seems confidential but like

We did diddly squat during Night phase on our end if we're passing around random tidbits or something.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm pretty sure if I drink punch right now I'm either gonna vomit or double over on the floor, LOL

Anyway, not gonna say what house I'm in because honestly that seems confidential but like

We did diddly squat during Night phase on our end if we're passing around random tidbits or something.
Are you Joffrey Baratheon? lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
wat? why?
uh...didn't ask your house at all :V

and ya katts on the same boat there, keeping that confidential as i told the few people i talked to at night
same here lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Are you Joffrey Baratheon? lol
Again I don't watch this show but why do I have a vague recollection of that name belonging to a little twerp or something?

Or wait, no, this was the thing that was supposedly a big spoiler that's like the one plot point from the entire show I know where a whole bunch of people got poisoned, isn't it LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Again I don't watch this show but why do I have a vague recollection of that name belonging to a little twerp or something?

Or wait, no, this was the thing that was supposedly a big spoiler that's like the one plot point from the entire show I know where a whole bunch of people got poisoned, isn't it LOL
Joffrey was the really ****ty child that was king of the 7 kingdoms until he got poisoned on his wedding day.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The few things I know about GoT comes from what I googled recently and the actors in it. Like Peter Dinklage is Tyrion and Emillia Clarke is Danerys

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
What House?
Asking in broad daylight when you've not exposed yourself in an equivalent exchange?

If it was just me I'd answer this regardless, without even be asked probably, but I can't be selfishly open about my hand like usual when it is shared with more than just myself in this game.

That being said, I can say that my team is less than four people.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
You're asking for an alliance request, which can only be made by knowing your House.
I don't think you request the house or must know a player's house to request them.

Of course, asking for allies, I guess I can't leave them in the dark lest they not consider me a worthy partner.

My House is Tyrell, anyone familiar with the show can discuss privately among their allies about what we might be able to offer to serve their ends and make a decision.

This game doesn't seem to have any forced aggression toward other houses to fit the source material, or at least my team doesn't say anything about any other house in terms of ability or win condition. So I'm going to assume no House will also be inherently antagonistic towards the Tyrells.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I don't think you request the house or must know a player's house to request them.

Of course, asking for allies, I guess I can't leave them in the dark lest they not consider me a worthy partner.

My House is Tyrell, anyone familiar with the show can discuss privately among their allies about what we might be able to offer to serve their ends and make a decision.

This game doesn't seem to have any forced aggression toward other houses to fit the source material, or at least my team doesn't say anything about any other house in terms of ability or win condition. So I'm going to assume no House will also be inherently antagonistic towards the Tyrells.
You do need both the name of the player and house. The command goes "Raven to <player>, Request Alliance <house/faction name>"

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Guess we can’t use private pms if they opened up.
Can someone give a good reason alt wincons aren’t a thing in this game?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The example in the rules is a little confusing as Red was both used as the Player and House for some reason.

Top Bottom