Witch-King of the North
- Apr 8, 2014
- London, United Kingdom
- 3DS FC
- Switch FC
- SW 3128 8188 4021
You may not be a complete townie, nor a full mafioso, but you might be...a Noble House! Every faction will play the Game of Thrones, forging a path created by you. Trust, protect, scheme or kill your way towards the height of power and rule over Westeros! Fear not, your faction may not have to win all alone in the end. How the game spins and how it ends is completely up to the player's choices...
+ General Rules
- Each phase lasts 24 hours, starting and ending at 00:00 GMT.
- You may talk in your Role PM during all phases of the game.
- During the Day Phase, you can talk in the main threas, your Role PM and any Alliance PMs.
- During the Night Phase, you can talk in your Role PM, any Alliance PM's as well as Night PM's.
- Wolfie557 & redfeatherraven must be invited to all night PM's.
- Night PM's are restricted to 2 players only (plus Mods).
- You are not allowed to directly quote or screenshot your role PMs anywhere outside your Role PM.
- Bold votes and all other actions. Unbolded votes or actions will not be counted.
- Posting in the main thread is only allowed during Day and Tiebreaker phases.
- You are allowed one post to react to phase results.
- All role actions must be sent in your Role PM before the phase change deadline.
- Further clarification of your abilities / rules may be asked in your Role PM.
- Once a user is eliminated from play, they may no longer post in the main thread or PM's.
- Dead players are allowed one post to react in the main thread, as long as it doesn't reveal anything.
- May Request Alliance, Reject or Accept a request, or Betray an ally. For each of these, a player in the Role PM must "Send a raven."
- The sub-commands for these four actions are "Request Alliance", "Reject Alliance", "Accept Alliance" and "Betray" respectively.
- All alliance decisions must be made in the Role PM.
- Each phase you can perfom only one diplomatic action; Request Alliance or Betray. Any Rejections or Acceptances are not counted towards this total.
- Diplomatic requests are sent from a single player to another single player, each of whom acts as the representative for their Role PM.
-For example, a Request for House White to ally with House Red will be phrased as "Raven to Red: Request Alliance with House Red", Betrayal would be "Raven to Red: Betray House Red", and so on.
- Diplomatic actions can happen in both the Day and the Night phase - requests and responses will be distributed at phase change.
- If a player receives an alliance request, they must respond to it by the end of the phase. It will be returned and automatically rejected if they do not.
-For example: If House White sends a request to House Red during Night 1, House Red receives it at the start of Day 2. House Red will then have until the end of Day 2 to respond, and House White will then receive their reply at the start of Night 2. If House Red does not respond, House White will receive a return and rejection notice.
- If for some reason a request reaches a player that does not belong to the faction it was intended for, it will be sent to and received by the target player (and therefore their faction), but returned at the end of the following phase.
- For example, if House White requests an alliance with House Red through Raven on Day 1, but Raven is not in House Red, Raven's House will receive the notice on Night 1. They may not accept this request, and it will be automatically rejected at the beginning of Day 2. However, Raven's House may send their own request if desired.
- Once allied, a new joint Alliance PM will be made by the hosts. This may be used to communicate with allied members at any time, much like the Role PM, as long as the players are allied.
- All diplomatic messages are sent out by the mods. You may write your own message instead of our generic one if desired. This can include anything you like, but the intent must be clear and be approved by us.
-It's okay to publicly form unofficial alliances during Day phases, but they are not counted as official Alliances (with all the rules applied) until the requests have gone through the Role PMs as appropriate.
- You may have a maximum of two allies at a time.
+Alliances and Roles
-You may input & bold actions in an Alliance PM, but they must be reconfirmed in the Role PM as usual for them to count.
- It is possible to override bolded actions in an Alliance PM through the Role PM.
- Each role action specifies whether it is a Benign or Malicious action.
- Malicious actions on members of an ally will fail. Only Benign actions will work.
- If an ally is Betrayed, Malicious actions will again work on them, effective immediately.
- For example, if House White Betrays allied House Red on Night 2, and a member of their faction puts in a Malicious order for a member of House Red that same Night, at the beginning of Day 3 the alliance will be dissolved and the Malicious action will resolve as normal.
- Voting to eliminate a player occurs during Day Phases as in normal Mafia.
- No Lynch votes are allowed.
- Votes and Unvotes must be bolded. Unbolded votes will not count. To change your vote, you must first Unvote any votes you have already cast, then cast the new Vote.
- Ties result in a 30 minute Tiebreaker phase immediately after Day phase ends. Players who did not vote for the tied players may cast their vote during this. Another tie results in both users getting lynched.
- If a tiebreaker ends with a tie between a player and the "No Lynch" option, the tied player will be lynched.