• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There are six "major" factions. Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Baratheon II, Targaryen, Greyjoy. Plus plenty of other factions: Martell, Bolton, Frey, Arryn, Tyrell, etc.
Well, that could potentially factor. But truthfully it's only one half of my non-show watcher concern.

Isn't there a greater scope villain in the form of some ice guy? And for that matter, aren't there a couple of characters that are morally black even in a sea of dark grey?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
isn't there like hundreds of houses in got just 4 nations? :V
Seven major kingdoms + everybody across the pond.

Someone tried to meme Baratheon with "if House Baratheon is so good then why isn't there a Baratheon 2?" and then they actually went and did it, huh
Baby Brother doesn't much care for Big Brother.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Well, that could potentially factor. But truthfully it's only one half of my non-show watcher concern.

Isn't there a greater scope villain in the form of some ice guy? And for that matter, aren't there a couple of characters that are morally black even in a sea of dark grey?
I mean, the entire Lannister house is pretty objectively morally black, except for Tyrion, but he betrayed them for the Targaryns.

Ice Guy is the Big Bad but I'd be surprised if he's a part of this, since he's unconnected to the political side of the story. But if he is here, then the Night's Watch is probably a faction, too.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
.....doesn't that mean were all fish? -.-
I mean, the entire Lannister house is pretty objectively morally black, except for Tyrion, but he betrayed them for the Targaryns.

Ice Guy is the Big Bad but I'd be surprised if he's a part of this, since he's unconnected to the political side of the story. But if he is here, then the Night's Watch is probably a faction, too.
OK, note to self, kill. . .*looks up factions to find banner* lion beebs. Probably.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
There's a character in the show named Cat and her sigil is a fish, lol.
oh....thats three failed guesses on your guess of my character :V

dude ya gotta realize i know nothing of the show so all the hints ya think i'm giving off is blantant ignorance :V all ya doing is looking like a fool to me
OK, note to self, kill. . .*looks up factions to find banner* lion beebs. Probably.
thats a fat loach lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also with these revelations I now feel like asking who the most morally light grey factions are in Game of Thrones, LOL. Doing guesswork on something I've never watched makes me look silly but the worldbuilding is fun to hear TL;DR'd.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Also with these revelations I now feel like asking who the most morally light grey factions are in Game of Thrones, LOL. Doing guesswork on something I've never watched makes me look silly but the worldbuilding is fun to hear TL;DR'd.
think i can guess that because of the only character i know, believe its stark house, the wolf beeps

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

dude ya gotta realize i know nothing of the show so all the hints ya think i'm giving off is blantant ignorance :V all ya doing is looking like a fool to me
That was less a guess and more a joke, lol.

Well, the Starks keep getting themselves killed by being "loyal" and "honorable" in a disloyal, dishonorable world.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

thats a fat loach lol
I was looking up fat loaches because a couple of my babies are doofuses and

-oh gosh speak of the devil one of these lovable idiots in my tank is swimming twitchy because they're trying to tug a snail larger than the fish's mouth out of it's shell-

...basically they get themselves hilariously fat and I wanna make sure it's just them pigging out. Which it probably is LOL.

But long story short I found this picture of this full on two year old adult like that.

That first frame in particular is just...I mean look at it

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I was looking up fat loaches because a couple of my babies are doofuses and

-oh gosh speak of the devil one of these lovable idiots in my tank is swimming twitchy because they're trying to tug a snail larger than the fish's mouth out of it's shell-

...basically they get themselves hilariously fat and I wanna make sure it's just them pigging out. Which it probably is LOL.

But long story short I found this picture of this full on two year old adult like that.

That first frame in particular is just...I mean look at it
its funny lol, lovable stoopid fishes :p

Are you really going to attempt to murder you sibling?
oh please we all know you can't die

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That was less a guess and more a joke, lol.

Well, the Starks keep getting themselves killed by being "loyal" and "honorable" in a disloyal, dishonorable world.
Honor and loyalty don't necessarily make you Good, they make you Lawful. And Lawful is a crock.

Any pragmatists that are at least the decent type? LOL

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Honor and loyalty don't necessarily make you Good, they make you Lawful. And Lawful is a crock.

Any pragmatists that are at least the decent type? LOL
The Starks are the closest this series has to good people, lol. Most all the other houses have good and bad qualities. Except the Boltons, they're pretty much just mustache-twirling evil. They've got a skinned man as their House sigil and torture people for fun.

Top Bottom