• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Gonna pass on this, but thanks for the tag White :)

If you'd like to add me a spectator, I'm fine with it

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Not a fan of the flavor, but thanks for the offer.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Game of Thrones was great, then it became fantasy nonsense. Books are better
It was always meant to be a fantasy not politics or crime. Season/book 1 is like a prologue of sorts or a long start. This was inevitable.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Loved Games of Thrones, but the flaw in having multiple story lines that are vastly different from one another, the viewer is bound to prefer some over others.

For me, any time the story line leaned more towards magic, I was just waiting for it to go back to the interesting segments.

But now I can't really do that anymore, and the result of all the characters who were off fortifying plot armor while everyone else made stuff happen or died on the spot arriving on stage to wrap the story up, it isn't even exciting fantasy anymore. So I'm not going out of my way to watch the ending. I'll read about it when it's all said and done to know the conclusion, but that's about it.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Wolfie, I noticed you didn't add Z25 to the playerlist when he /in'd on the first page. Was this a error?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Jojalole Jojalole so are you able to play or at least fill a body ala Golden cos of whatever might be happening?
Loved Games of Thrones, but the flaw in having multiple story lines that are vastly different from one another, the viewer is bound to prefer some over others.

For me, any time the story line leaned more towards magic, I was just waiting for it to go back to the interesting segments.

But now I can't really do that anymore, and the result of all the characters who were off fortifying plot armor while everyone else made stuff happen or died on the spot arriving on stage to wrap the story up, it isn't even exciting fantasy anymore. So I'm not going out of my way to watch the ending. I'll read about it when it's all said and done to know the conclusion, but that's about it.
interesting...i like the fantasy and was waiting impatiently till more of it happened. The show doesn't even have as much magic as intended. Like the warlock tower scene made me disapointed after that magical journey in the dany chapter. I started reading the books only after the last season. But i like pretty much 90% of it so guess thats why I dont mind, both fantasy and not.

not watching it means ur probbaly gonna wait a decade, and we both know you wont resist watching.

probs till the fire emblem one ends
That is the plan yeah.

Wolfie, I noticed you didn't add Z25 to the playerlist when he /in'd on the first page. Was this a error?
Wow thank you!!!! It must have been deleted by accident when trying to get rid of the tags. I'll add him back to the correct place.
(still wish opo/swamp played but fine)

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Jojalole Jojalole so are you able to play or at least fill a body ala Golden cos of whatever might be happening?
Yeah, I don't know... From this weekend and during next week I go on vacation and won't be available at all, and being a sorta free for all being inactive hurts the chances of winning a lot. I'm sorry, I wanted to try it but I guess I won't be able to play.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Remove me from spectator list, I will be following the game blind instead with my own notes. Might be up for replacement, we'll see.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Remove me from spectator list, I will be following the game blind instead with my own notes. Might be up for replacement, we'll see.
All you need to know is that anyone from the north is dumb and the people in the south are crazy and then somewhere far off, in a continent no-one cares about, you'll find the ones that are both dumb AND crazy.

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
When your House Betrays an Ally, you can immediately use Malicious actions on them the same phase. But if the Ally suspects that they're getting Betrayed that phase, and they put in a Malicious action on the House that Betrayed them, will that action succeed, or fail as if they were still Allied?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
When your House Betrays an Ally, you can immediately use Malicious actions on them the same phase. But if the Ally suspects that they're getting Betrayed that phase, and they put in a Malicious action on the House that Betrayed them, will that action succeed, or fail as if they were still Allied?
The action will succeed because the other faction is not allied with you at the end of the phase due to your betrayal. Good mafia skills right there, or some dumb luck, perhaps.

As long as the players involved in a certain malicious action (i.e target and the one who targeted) are not allied at the end of the phase, the malicious action will resolve as in normal mafia. That's all there is to it.
sure, but at this point might as well play and let others do most of the work if you want ;)

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm actually pretty confused about this game. Pardon me if I come off as a dumbie (likely):

You may not be a complete townie, nor a full mafioso, but you might be...a Noble House! Every faction will play the Game of Thrones, forging a path created by you. Trust, protect, scheme or kill your way towards the height of power and rule over Westeros! Fear not, your faction may not have to win all alone in the end. How the game spins and how it ends is completely up to the player's choices...
So is everyone a part of a noble house? Or are there three separate factions, i.e. Mafia/Town/Noble Houses?

+ Alliances
- May Request Alliance, Reject or Accept a request, or Betray an ally. For each of these, a player in the Role PM must "Send a raven."
- The sub-commands for these four actions are "Request Alliance", "Reject Alliance", "Accept Alliance" and "Betray" respectively.
- All alliance decisions must be made in the Role PM.
- Each phase you can perfom only one diplomatic action; Request Alliance or Betray. Any Rejections or Acceptances are not counted towards this total.
- Diplomatic requests are sent from a single player to another single player, each of whom acts as the representative for their Role PM.
-For example, a Request for House White to ally with House Red will be phrased as "Raven to Red: Request Alliance with House Red", Betrayal would be "Raven to Red: Betray House Red", and so on.
- Diplomatic actions can happen in both the Day and the Night phase - requests and responses will be distributed at phase change.
- If a player receives an alliance request, they must respond to it by the end of the phase. It will be returned and automatically rejected if they do not.
-For example: If House White sends a request to House Red during Night 1, House Red receives it at the start of Day 2. House Red will then have until the end of Day 2 to respond, and House White will then receive their reply at the start of Night 2. If House Red does not respond, House White will receive a return and rejection notice.

- If for some reason a request reaches a player that does not belong to the faction it was intended for, it will be sent to and received by the target player (and therefore their faction), but returned at the end of the following phase.
- For example, if House White requests an alliance with House Red through Raven on Day 1, but Raven is not in House Red, Raven's House will receive the notice on Night 1. They may not accept this request, and it will be automatically rejected at the beginning of Day 2. However, Raven's House may send their own request if desired.
- Once allied, a new joint Alliance PM will be made by the hosts. This may be used to communicate with allied members at any time, much like the Role PM, as long as the players are allied.
- All diplomatic messages are sent out by the mods. You may write your own message instead of our generic one if desired. This can include anything you like, but the intent must be clear and be approved by us.
-It's okay to publicly form unofficial alliances during Day phases, but they are not counted as official Alliances (with all the rules applied) until the requests have gone through the Role PMs as appropriate.
- You may have a maximum of two allies at a time.
It sounds like everyone's a part of a noble house based on this post? Are there "good" noble houses and "bad" noble houses akin to Town and Mafia? Or does everyone start off as a "neutral" noble house looking to form alliances and win the game? Is it safe to assume that everyone within a noble house is aligned with each other, or is it possible for people to be in a house together but not be aligned?

I understand how alliances are formed from this post, but I have no clue what an alliance implies. Does forming an alliance mean you share a win condition with everyone in another house? What are the benefits of alliances, and what are the benefits of betrayal in the grand scheme of things (aside from shared PM and being able to use benign/malicious actions). Can you use malicious actions on someone you haven't formed an alliance with?

+Alliances and Roles
-You may input & bold actions in an Alliance PM, but they must be reconfirmed in the Role PM as usual for them to count.
- It is possible to override bolded actions in an Alliance PM through the Role PM.
- Each role action specifies whether it is a Benign or Malicious action.
- Malicious actions on members of an ally will fail. Only Benign actions will work.
- If an ally is Betrayed, Malicious actions will again work on them, effective immediately.
- For example, if House White Betrays allied House Red on Night 2, and a member of their faction puts in a Malicious order for a member of House Red that same Night, at the beginning of Day 3 the alliance will be dissolved and the Malicious action will resolve as normal.

+ Voting
- Voting to eliminate a player occurs during Day Phases as in normal Mafia.
- No Lynch votes are allowed.
- Votes and Unvotes must be bolded. Unbolded votes will not count. To change your vote, you must first Unvote any votes you have already cast, then cast the new Vote.
- Ties result in a 30 minute Tiebreaker phase immediately after Day phase ends. Players who did not vote for the tied players may cast their vote during this. Another tie results in both users getting lynched.
- If a tiebreaker ends with a tie between a player and the "No Lynch" option, the tied player will be lynched.

Will you claim the Iron Throne?​
Yeah, I'm just confused. This is all too much for my brain to handle. Also I'm drinking wine so that doesn't help, lol.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm actually pretty confused about this game. Pardon me if I come off as a dumbie (likely):

So is everyone a part of a noble house? Or are there three separate factions, i.e. Mafia/Town/Noble Houses?

It sounds like everyone's a part of a noble house based on this post? Are there "good" noble houses and "bad" noble houses akin to Town and Mafia? Or does everyone start off as a "neutral" noble house looking to form alliances and win the game? Is it safe to assume that everyone within a noble house is aligned with each other, or is it possible for people to be in a house together but not be aligned?

I understand how alliances are formed from this post, but I have no clue what an alliance implies. Does forming an alliance mean you share a win condition with everyone in another house? What are the benefits of alliances, and what are the benefits of betrayal in the grand scheme of things (aside from shared PM and being able to use benign/malicious actions). Can you use malicious actions on someone you haven't formed an alliance with?

Yeah, I'm just confused. This is all too much for my brain to handle. Also I'm drinking wine so that doesn't help, lol.
can answer partly

everyone is part of their own noble houses, think of it as like its a ffa game, but instead of everyone man for themselves, ya got your own little team

better example, every fraction is their own individual mafia fraction, theres no town, everyone is different groups of mafias

and i do believe its assumed everyone within a noble house is aligned with eachother...but idk :V thats about as much as i can answer

BarDulL

Town Vampire
can answer partly

everyone is part of their own noble houses, think of it as like its a ffa game, but instead of everyone man for themselves, ya got your own little team

better example, every fraction is their own individual mafia fraction, theres no town, everyone is different groups of mafias

and i do believe its assumed everyone within a noble house is aligned with eachother...but idk :V thats about as much as i can answer
So if I'm a part of House Bardeezy, and I try to form an alliance with a member of House #HBC, will I form an alliance with every player in that house? Or will I only form an alliance with that specific member? Will I be able to perform benign/malicious actions on members of the house I am in an alliance with aside from the specific member I formed an alliance with? Do we share a win condition when we form an alliance?

As an aside, I'm slowly realizing this might actually be really hard to spectate blind since there's so much happening in the background, lol. Humm.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So if I'm a part of House Bardeezy, and I try to form an alliance with a member of House #HBC, will I form an alliance with every player in that house? Or will I only form an alliance with that specific member? Will I be able to perform benign/malicious actions on members of the house I am in an alliance with aside from the specific member I formed an alliance with? Do we share a win condition when we form an alliance?

As an aside, I'm slowly realizing this might actually be really hard to spectate blind since there's so much happening in the background, lol. Humm.
you will form an alliance with every player in that house, as while one player sends the message its a house decision not just one

and you can only do benign actions on that whole house unless you betray on that same turn

and indeed :V this would be a more private eye one in the dms

Top Bottom