• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Can't believe Holder is the last to confirm. He's first on the list! Haha...guess you can say he is holding onto something...

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Confirmed. Not Littlefinger like I wanted but this is an acceptable substitute.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
After 17 years have passed since Robert's Rebellion, the Hand of the King, John Arryn, died from a fever. A month later, Lord Eddard Stark has accepted to become the new hand and arrived to king's landing. Lord Tywin Lannister was also invited to discuss the Crown’s debt and what can be done to pay it back, but little did Robert know Tywin was also heading into financial trouble. Two months later, Ned found evidence that Robert had no true children with Cersei Lannister, so an urgent meeting was held in the Tower of the Hand. Lord Tywin furious at the accusations of his daughter’s...love interests…. Stormed out of the room, eyes stern as ever.

Robert eventually also left the room, and to his surprise in the courtyard a wild boar went straight at him and died fighting back. Meanwhile looking out of the window, Ned rushed to get out and help his frien- BOOM! A barrel of wildfire has been set off, causing the tower to collapse, right onto Tywin’s horse crushing them all. Lord Tywin was found amongst the victims, along with his horse. A huge shock to the city resulted in Kings Landing being temporarily run by representatives joining the small council from all corners of Westeros.

However, the unprecedented fall of the great Warden of the North, Ned Stark, and Warden of the East, Tywin Lannister, along with King Robert Baratheon has created yet another power vacuum filled with hatred as all sides are blaming each other for the accident. The silence after the storm won’t last much longer as the players rush to find a way to sit on the Iron Throne.

(idk where I was going with this in like february, I just quickly finished it off. The flavour is just flavour.)

It is now Night 1 - You have 24 hours to submit your actions.
There is a ceasefire, meaning for this phase only all Malicious action’s are prohibited and will not be counted.
Use this phase to get comfortable with the rules and play the game.

“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel vaanrose vaanrose Natz~ Natz~ praline praline Coricus Coricus Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Moydow Moydow #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Maven89 Maven89 LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf @GoldenYuiitusin Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal @Shishœ BarDulL BarDulL

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Reminder to invite me and red to all night PMs which have to be one on one and that diplomatic actions can be sent in every phase.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
It is now Night 1 - You have 24 hours to submit your actions.
There is a ceasefire, meaning for this phase only all Malicious action’s are prohibited and will not be counted.
Use this phase to get comfortable with the rules and play the game.

Are we supposed to be starting with a night phase?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So for night PMs, you can just message whoever you want, as long as it's one-on-one and the hosts are invited? Probably should have asked this before the game started, but eh.

Night PM's are restricted to 2 players only (plus Mods).
*points to red mod banner* Surely this means I should get invited to all night messages, right? :p

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So for night PMs, you can just message whoever you want, as long as it's one-on-one and the hosts are invited? Probably should have asked this before the game started, but eh.
Correct.

*points to red mod banner* Surely this means I should get invited to all night messages, right? :p
No. Just no. XD

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The Ceasefire has been lifted, and there have been no casulties during it....surprisingly. However, some ravens were spotted arriving to castles and the common folk are eager to see who gets lynched today. War is surely coming...that's the rumour in the streets, anyway. The peace won't last much longer.

It is now Day 1. Please bold your votes. Malicious actions are now activated for the rest of the game.
Remember ravens can - and should - be sent every night and every day.

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel vaanrose vaanrose Natz~ Natz~ praline praline Coricus Coricus Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Moydow Moydow #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Maven89 Maven89 LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf @GoldenYuiitusin Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal @Shishœ BarDulL BarDulL

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, nothing really happened on my end but I have something that feels like a first order of freaking business. I know, I know, we're not heroes, we want to get into the backstabbing and politics. But I'd like to draw everyone's attention to something that I think all of my -potential- allies should be aware of.

You should notice that there are 17 players. Incidentally, as far as my rudimentary awareness of the franchise involved is concerned, there are also four factions. See the problem?

It doesn't divide evenly.

If every team has four players, somebody's the odd one out.

And of course, in a game were killing is cheap and diplomacy is paramount. . .well, the theme makes me want to wax flowery a bit, but the problem here should be obvious at this point. There's more than likely a player in the mix that doesn't have the best interests of ANY of our factions at heart.

The obvious problem here, of course, is how to flush out the hypothetical yet, in my opinion, likely existent snake without showing our hands. We all have our own personal factions in mind as well, of course. Making sure that no one's playing puppetmaster to our little game, well, that should be a bit of a daytime priority, shouldn't it?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
*walks over to the conveniently placed table of wine*

So. What's everyone's drink of choice?

D

Deleted member

Alright, nothing really happened on my end but I have something that feels like a first order of freaking business. I know, I know, we're not heroes, we want to get into the backstabbing and politics. But I'd like to draw everyone's attention to something that I think all of my -potential- allies should be aware of.

You should notice that there are 17 players. Incidentally, as far as my rudimentary awareness of the franchise involved is concerned, there are also four factions. See the problem?

And of course, in a game were killing is cheap and diplomacy is paramount. . .well, the theme makes me want to wax flowery a bit, but the problem here should be obvious at this point. There's more than likely a player in the mix that doesn't have the best interests of ANY of our factions at heart.

The obvious problem here, of course, is how to flush out the hypothetical yet, in my opinion, likely existent snake without showing our hands. We all have our own personal factions in mind as well, of course. Making sure that no one's playing puppetmaster to our little game, well, that should be a bit of a daytime priority, shouldn't it?
I must have missed it but when was it stated there are only 4 factions?

I don't like alcohol so I'll accept a glass of purple juice

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

i thought there was 18 players playing :V

anyway huh, i'm not into the whole backstabbing and politics whatsmuhstuffastuff katt is kinda simple and like to take things easy :tired:

probs what my dnd character will get into your best spirits

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I must have missed it but when was it stated there are only 4 factions?

I don't like alcohol so I'll accept a glass of purple juice
It wasn't outright stated, but like I said, my very....rudimentary knowledge of GoT is that there's four houses, and that's reflected in Wolfie's sig.

Now, that doesn't mean there's four factions necessarily, just four TOWNIE factions, to use admittedly somewhat less applicable lingo. But chop everything into smaller pieces and the same problem exists, just with third parties spiced in. Someone almost certainly has an ulterior motive.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
There are six "major" factions. Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Baratheon II, Targaryen, Greyjoy. Plus plenty of other factions: Martell, Bolton, Frey, Arryn, Tyrell, etc.

Top Bottom