• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Oh wait, both died. I missed the second spoiler. Wow, I thought it'd be a no lynch in the event of a tie

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Day 3 - The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors

During the night, an arrow has hit the head of....
Z25 Z25
Tyrion Lannister
"Everytime we deal with an enemy, we create two more"

== I Drink and I Know Things (Benign)
+ Every night you can check a player to learn one of their powers.
+ Checking the same player again may reveal additional powers if they exist.
- Ability names and ability type (i.e. Benign, Malicious, Passive) are not revealed.

+ Win Conditions
- Win the Iron Throne by eliminating your enemies and rule Westeros!

- Your House may win alone or alongside one other allied House.
- If your House and an allied House are the last Houses remaining, and there are more than two players in the game, each House recieves a message to decide if they want to call a peace and end the game together - or to Betray the other house and try to win alone.
- In a Final Betrayal, votes cease to exist and it's a fight to the death, even in broad daylight. This action is permanent and may not be revoked if chosen.
- If there are only two players remaining, and those players' Houses are allied, there is no option for a Final Betrayal; they automatically have a joint House victory.

Yet, there was another body found lying in a pit somewhere...a ladder broken nearby... it looks like the player was trying to escape, but ultimately fell to his doom.
vaanrose vaanrose
Littlefinger (AKA Petyr Baelish)
“Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you."
== Loyalty (Malicious)
+Every night, you may attempt to block another player from performing their own action, if any.

== My Rules (Benign)
+ Once during the game you can intercept a player's raven, allowing you to redirect a diplomatic action (Request Alliance or Betray) to another player.
+ The redirected diplomatic action will still be sent from the original source, but will be altered to affect the new intended target.
+ This ability may be used during either the Day or the Night phase.
+ If the targeted player does not send a raven, this ability is replenished and may be used again.
- The use of this skill is not treated as a diplomatic action and may be affected accordingly.

== Chaos is a Ladder (Malicious)
+ Once during the game in any phase, can target two players to force their houses to betray each other.
+ Each team receives a raven saying their ally has betrayed them at the end of the current phase.
+ If both players are not allied at the end of this phase, this skill fails, but is not used up.
- The use of this skill is not treated as a diplomatic action and may be affected accordingly.

== The Game of Thrones (Passive)
+ You are never truly allied with anyone, meaning you can use malicious actions on your so-called allies.

== Master of Coin (Passive)
+Your political influence means your votes are worth double the power.

== Fight Every Battle, Everywhere (Passive)
+ The first two times you would be killed, you are protected.
+ This protection extends to lynches and malicious actions.
+ Even actions which normally pierce protection will not pierce yours.

"What we don't know is what usually gets us killed."

+Win Conditions
- Win the Iron Throne by eliminating your enemies and rule Westeros!

- Your House may win alone or alongside one other allied House.
- If your House and an allied House are the last Houses remaining, no matter how many survivors there are the other House does not have the option to decide whether to call peace and end the game together or to betray you; A Final Betrayal cannot occur.
- Instead, an automatic joint House victory occurs with you as the rightful King and your so-called ally condemned to be your loyal servants.

You Have until 00:00 GMT to submit your actions
Was informed tags get broken so er...remember the time is always after 00:00....

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Vaanrose being killed this early is really odd to see. He's usually the guy that wins or makes it to the end.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Vaanrose being killed this early is really odd to see. He's usually the guy that wins or makes it to the end.
What's amazing is that he is dead despite having three live and immunity to penetrating attacks.

Holy **** he had a ton of powers... What an awesome role, fitting for Petyr.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Yeah fitting role but its not perfect.

Kinda wanna replay the whole thing but have Holder as Littlefinger and everyone else changed too haha. Just run multiple George R R Martin Simulations basically.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Coricus gave him a smoke baby so he had no chance.
Aaaaand that explains some things that went down last phase, too.

Spent his dying move trying to flip off our faction by forcibly breaking off our alliance with the Lannisters. Not that I personally give a flip since I was the one that wasn't all that sold on that alliance but bravo on that LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Kinda wanna replay the whole thing but have Holder as Littlefinger and everyone else changed too haha. Just run multiple George R R Martin Simulations basically.
Well if you didn’t post this you could have just done this as the season 2. lol

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

Well that basically just confirms I couldn't play that game because everyone would just kill me right away lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe lets chat in the open since i’d Like to hear from others on this. Our alliance ended but you claim you did nothing of the sort, of this is the case who is likely? Do you think it is Moydow? Given I can confirm Moydow is working alone?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe lets chat in the open since i’d Like to hear from others on this. Our alliance ended but you claim you did nothing of the sort, of this is the case who is likely? Do you think it is Moydow? Given I can confirm Moydow is working alone?
As I guessed last Night, it was Vaan. Look at the flip.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Jesus I wanna play this game out like don karnage, silly yet threatening.

“Tis I who lead this fearsome crew
With dagger, swagger, derring-do!
Handsome and fearsome and suave”

Though I never am that full of myself lol.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Let’s chat, I played passive last night due to you reaching out to me. What do you think of the above?
It says Littlefinger can force an alliance to end, as your partner Coricus noted, so I assume that she has it right.

As for Moydow, I'm sorry, I have yet to speak with him in this game. I don't know anything about him and several others, like Maven or praline.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man I wish this was more traditional mafia in a way I hate pushing a lynch since I feel like a jerk in a FFA situation.

Vote: Maven

Gotta do what we gotta do.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If there is a White Walker in this game... oh god. Are we going to make sure everyone is accounted for in a House? @_@

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Why are you working alone? Are you an Indy?
I'm no such thing as working alone. I didn't want to state my allegiance publicly just yet, but since Maven has already said it, I'm in the same house as him.

As for your alliance being broken, I guess that was already cleared up, but yeah. That was very likely to be Vaan, not me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It says Littlefinger can force an alliance to end, as your partner Coricus noted, so I assume that she has it right.

As for Moydow, I'm sorry, I have yet to speak with him in this game. I don't know anything about him and several others, like Maven or praline.
I mean if you wanted to know anything during the night you could have made a night pm with me.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Clearly not ****posting, cause that's my job.

And he also writes thread titles.
*checks thread title*

I'm no such thing as working alone. I didn't want to state my allegiance publicly just yet, but since Maven has already said it, I'm in the same house as him.

As for your alliance being broken, I guess that was already cleared up, but yeah. That was very likely to be Vaan, not me.
Well dammit I'm going to mess up my game and make everyone hate me now but could you please say your house?

I'm not treating this as a FFA until I know what is going on.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Killing me is garbage
Besides, I know Red Ryu is lying. Moydow is in a House with me, not alone.
I'm assuming that Ryu's just hella confused because everything you two's house is doing, or rather not doing, is confusing as hell.

You did nothing, you two are allied to nothing, neither of you speak up all that much. Ryu's on the prowl because your faction is functionally a freaking blank.
I mean if you wanted to know anything during the night you could have made a night pm with me.
Considering you have a PM with ME, I'm not suspect of you like the other two mystery players on the hot seat. You at least had a vocal motivation last phase (I.E. your unnamed team not dying, LOL).

Unless you're a third member of the other two's house, in which case I have several questions LOL.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm assuming that Ryu's just hella confused because everything you two's house is doing, or rather not doing, is confusing as hell.

You did nothing, you two are allied to nothing, neither of you speak up all that much. Ryu's on the prowl because your faction is functionally a freaking blank.

Considering you have a PM with ME, I'm not suspect of you like the other two mystery players on the hot seat. You at least had a vocal motivation last phase (I.E. your unnamed team not dying, LOL).

Unless you're a third member of the other two's house, in which case I have several questions LOL.
Nah they’re not my team mates.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I do not think Moydow/Maven are functionally the correct play.

Vote: Holder

I do not believe that you stood still last night; you lied to me and killed Z25.

Top Bottom