• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also since we haven't heard anything from Kon I'm assuming he's still in the hospital. I didn't say as much before but i sincerely hope the best for him
This, it also feels like a **** move imo to vote for the poor guy when he can’t even comment his thoughts and just has us

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Going to run up a quick vote count before I give any of my thoughts on proceedings:

LoneKonWolf: 3 (FireEmblemnier, vaanrose, Coricus)
FireEmblemnier: 4 (praline, Nabe, Z25, Bardull)
Holder of the Heel: 1 (Red Ryu)
Red Ryu: 1 (Holder)

Not currently voting: Moydow, LoneKonWolf, Disfunkshunal, Maven89, GoldenYuiitusin (NPC), Natz (NPC)

This assumes that Natz' earlier vote no longer counts on account of her being removed and that her house members haven't stated an NPC vote in her place. Might be wrong on this, but that'll be for the hosts to decide.

----
So, looking at the vote count, I don't really see any point right now in me voting for either Holder or Red Ryu. I don't believe either of them pose any immediate threats to me or my house.

I do see a point in this, though:
Vote: FireEmblemnier

From what I'm reading, it appears as if his house was the main proponent of attacking me and the others, and of trying to get others to betray my house. I can't let that just slide. It's impossible for me to trust that he won't cause any further damage to me or my house, or to expect that he'll provide any assistance in my house's victory, so from where I'm standing it's in our best interests to remove him now.

I'm still not sure if I entirely trust the Lannisters either, but based on the information available to me right now they seem the lesser of two evils.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Since I did the vote count in the same post and that might get confusing, that's five (5) votes against FireEmblemnier now. Just to be clear. :p

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
We have a tie between LonekonWolf and FireEmblemnier!!!

The Tiebreaker phase will lasts 30 minutes from this post. Players who did not vote for the tied players may cast their vote during this. Another tie results in both users getting lynched.

Diplomatic actions are also extended until the tiebreaker phase is up.

Maven89 Maven89 & GoldenBot &Disfunkshunal are allowed to vote.​

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel @vaanrose praline praline @Coricus Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier @#HBC | Nabe Moydow Moydow @Red Ryu Maven89 Maven89 @LoneKonWolf BarDulL BarDulL GoldenYuiitusinBOT

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So... are the people you tagged who can or can not vote?

Also I didn’t get a mention notification.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
After deliberation with my house, I've come to the same conclusion as Moydoy

Vote: FireEmblemnier

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So... are the people you tagged who can or can not vote?

Also I didn’t get a mention notification.
i dunno why but can always see yours tagged but you always say you aren't lol.

Disfunk Golden and Maven

Cos of missing disfunk im giving extention to 0:40 gmt

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Huh, the tie breaker post says those who didn't vote for the tied players can vote during this period, am I misunderstanding something?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Apparently tagging so much in one post basically means some people don't get tagged.

so er.. Maven89 Maven89 . the others are irrelvant. there, now its fair.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
A trial by combat was held. The survivor was deemed worthy of being free by the gods.
@lonkonwolf
Jaime Lannister
"You all despise me. Oathbreaker. Kingslayer. A man without honor"

==Oathkeeper (Benign)
+ Once during this game, you may target a player and attempt to redirect all their night actions to a player of your choice.

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Obey your father. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. What if your father despises the king? What If the king massacres the innocent?"

+ Win Conditions
- Win the Iron Throne by eliminating your enemies and rule Westeros!

- Your House may win alone or alongside one other allied House.
- If your House and an allied House are the last Houses remaining, and there are more than two players in the game, each House recieves a message to decide if they want to call a peace and end the game together - or to Betray the other house and try to win alone.
- In a Final Betrayal, votes cease to exist and it's a fight to the death, even in broad daylight. This action is permanent and may not be revoked if chosen.
- If there are only two players remaining, and those players' Houses are allied, there is no option for a Final Betrayal; they automatically have a joint House victory.

However, during the battle both have killed eachother....
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier
Oberyn Martell
"When it comes to war, I fight for Dorne. When it comes to love... I don't choose sides."

== Red Viper (Benign)
+ Every night, you can target two players to swap their fates at the end of the night.
+ Any night actions performed on one of the switched players will instead affect the other, and vice versa.

== Marriage (Benign)
+ Once during the game, when you send a Request Alliance Diplomatic Action, you may request a marriage proposal to another player to marry off one of your daughters.
+ This means House Martell and the target faction cannot betray each other during the next three phases, if the diplomatic action is accepted.
+ This changes the nature of the Diplomatic Action. Once the raven is sent, this ability can no longer be blocked by actions that target you personally, and if accepted will take effect even if you have died.

+ Win Conditions
- Win the Iron Throne by eliminating your enemies and rule Westeros!

- Your House may win alone or alongside one other allied House.
- If your House and an allied House are the last Houses remaining, and there are more than two players in the game, each House recieves a message to decide if they want to call a peace and end the game together - or to Betray the other house and try to win alone.
- In a Final Betrayal, votes cease to exist and it's a fight to the death, even in broad daylight. This action is permanent and may not be revoked if chosen.
- If there are only two players remaining, and those players' Houses are allied, there is no option for a Final Betrayal; they automatically have a joint House victory.
HOUSE MARTELL HAS BEEN DEFEATED!

It is now Night 3. You have until 00:00 GMT to submit your actions.

Top Bottom