• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Ok, so we can have some votes on Kon, sure, but we still have 21 hours left. Let's actually use them. Right now there are 4 votes on Kon and 1 on Fire. That leaves 10 votes uncast.

VOTE: FIRE

9 votes. Let's try to get a tie going by the 12th hour and we can resolve it anytime before the end of the day. Choosing a different target daily and focusing soley on them isn't sustainable and ultimately doesn't benefit any of us. At some point, it will be one ofyour house member if not you, yourself. Let's start creating options and hanging by logic.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
No offense to everyone enjoying the game, as it is enjoyable. But regardless of whether or not it was a mistake, Natz gained access to her brother's phone and was able to post something she shouldn't have, and it's affected the game state. We should wait for Wolfie and Red to say something about it.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Ok, so we can have some votes on Kon, sure, but we still have 21 hours left. Let's actually use them. Right now there are 4 votes on Kon and 1 on Fire. That leaves 10 votes uncast.

VOTE: FIRE

9 votes. Let's try to get a tie going by the 12th hour and we can resolve it anytime before the end of the day. Choosing a different target daily and focusing soley on them isn't sustainable and ultimately doesn't benefit any of us. At some point, it will be one of your house member if not you, yourself. Let's start creating options and hanging by logic.
Honestly, its more worth it to lynch Kon who's part of a faction with all his members still alive. Rather than me, the last member of my faction, unable to properly defend myself, making it easier to Nightkill me rather than trying nightkill someone in a full faction, due to the possibility of protections and whatever abilities they have. Lonekonwolf, and his faction as a whole is a lot more dangerous than me for that reason. I already know I'm nowhere near close to winning, but they have a much higher chance of success if left unchecked.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No offense to everyone enjoying the game, as it is enjoyable. But regardless of whether or not it was a mistake, Natz gained access to her brother's phone and was able to post something she shouldn't have, and it's affected the game state. We should wait for Wolfie and Red to say something about it.
I have it cause the dudes in the hospital, i don't have access to the account (he kinda gotten extra secure on that dude to me screwing with him before) so i just logged in and used it cause katt got nothing else to use/do

I literally had no idea about that, hell i didn't even realize it was copied i trued to post something else and when i saw it it took me a bit to realized and i just went and panicked out of it

its a complete mistake and ****ing shouldnt of happened and sure as hell didn't try to...but ya I'm expecting to be host killed, just kicking myself on what the hell... this is gonna be my second time ruining a game... and this time not even my fault

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not gonna backseat mod the game, bad form for someone playing in it.

However, I still am a mod on smashboards so I can see edits that were made along with all versions of those posts. I did provide the original post to Wolfie557 Wolfie557 for them to decide on what to do since people obviously saw it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ya it took me a few minutes to realize but moment i did panic button hit my head and i tried to edit it out hoping to not disrupt the game

BarDulL

Town Vampire
thanks for putting my disgust embarishment and awful feeling back to the fore front....
The problem is that the post held pertinent information that could be advantageous to other players since the information was time-exclusive. Since not everyone saw it, it's not really fair to keep it out of the woodwork.

That said I'm still confused on how you had this info copied buUuUuUuUut I'll look into it later. Seems like just an accident on first glance, so no harm done.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The problem is that the post held pertinent information that could be advantageous to other players since the information was time-exclusive. Since not everyone saw it, it's not really fair to keep it out of the woodwork.

That said I'm still confused on how you had this info copied buUuUuUuUut I'll look into it later. Seems like just an accident on first glance, so no harm done.
mentioned it before, brothers phone, i got it cause stuff happened to him, the moment i posted it was the first time i saw it as well...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wanted to ask the mod what they wanted to do first but I guess that also works.

Back to sleep.
That's fair. I figured it was in the spirit of the game to allow everyone to see it since only a selective few got to see it though (which could be beneficial to them and thus hurts the integrity of the game). It was a step ahead but I think mods and players would agree on this...otherwise my b D:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That's fair. I figured it was in the spirit of the game to allow everyone to see it since only a selective few got to see it though (which could be beneficial to them and thus hurts the integrity of the game). It was a step ahead but I think mods and players would agree on this...otherwise my b D:
Oh i didn't have a problem with the information getting attuned back to the public :V thats perfectly fair

rather that just seeing ya quote it in my face all again made me get a pit in my stomach...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Anywho, I'm tempted to test Vaan's unlynchable status. That is simply bonkers. Granted, from what I've read it sounds like he's in a house of 1, but seriously? Unlynchable???? WHAT!!! All he'd need is a house to protect him and then it's smooth sailing.

Then again, it sounds like his fate is sealed.

I'm not sure who else to go for. My house has no reason to quarrel with the Lannisters since no harm or foul has come from them. Additionally, Red Ryu's house has earned my favor through the use of OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU (the correct spelling this time...I think). Unless, perhaps, someone knows something I don't regarding either of these houses?

Anyway, I'm curious to know who protected FE as well as some other actions of the night. Who protected him? He seemed like an off-target. Perhaps there were some protection shenanigans afoot.

Oh i didn't have a problem with the information getting attuned back to the public :V thats perfectly fair

rather that just seeing ya quote it in my face all again made me get a pit in my stomach...
As long as you're not secretly LoneKon as an alt account, I think everyone will forgive you. :^)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
As long as you're not secretly LoneKon as an alt account, I think everyone will forgive you. :^)
Of course not were siblings :V

though does remind me i sometimes did steal accounts of his on sites when he left it open and goofed off on it lol, don't recall doing it on smash boards though, most funny one was on discord this one time with the bob-omb squad, i caused chaos and had a ton of fun with everyone there and made konnie have schizophrenia and had him talk to himself, fun times

one of the reasons konnie doesn't trust me anymore with his stuff :V

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Anyway, I'm curious to know who protected FE as well as some other actions of the night. Who protected him? He seemed like an off-target. Perhaps there were some protection shenanigans afoot.
And by protection shenanigans, I mean redirect shenanigans. Bizarre.

If Pokechu is FE's partner, perhaps Pokechu protected FE? Brain is fried, will be back later.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not gonna backseat mod the game, bad form for someone playing in it.

However, I still am a mod on smashboards so I can see edits that were made along with all versions of those posts. I did provide the original post to Wolfie557 Wolfie557 for them to decide on what to do since people obviously saw it.
LOL I missed this post in my skim. Sorry Ryu!!!! Whoops. Derp.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
LOL I missed this post in my skim. Sorry Ryu!!!! Whoops. Derp.
It’s all good.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey folks.

So there's an elephant in the room. And while I was discussing it with Wolfie last night I also did something I usually don't do during the night - I slept. Hence why it's taken so long to address.

Well we're awake now.

We know it's been talked about a fair bit both here in the thread and in Role PMs. But we haven't said much since last night, so let me let you in on our current thought processes.

Natz~ Natz~ , sorry to say, but letting you off with a warning is unlikely to be sufficient. We understand it wasn't on purpose, but nevertheless it revealed more information about the gamestate than you should have had access to. Edit or no, accidental or no, that alone would be grounds for mod intervention of some kind. We apologize both to the other players and also to you for not coming to that conclusion sooner.

We're taking the full situation into consideration, which is why we're still deliberating as to the precise method at this time. Expect some kind of ruling within the hour.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hey folks.

So there's an elephant in the room. And while I was discussing it with Wolfie last night I also did something I usually don't do during the night - I slept. Hence why it's taken so long to address.

Well we're awake now.

We know it's been talked about a fair bit both here in the thread and in Role PMs. But we haven't said much since last night, so let me let you in on our current thought processes.

Natz~ Natz~ , sorry to say, but letting you off with a warning is unlikely to be sufficient. We understand it wasn't on purpose, but nevertheless it revealed more information about the gamestate than you should have had access to. Edit or no, accidental or no, that alone would be grounds for mod intervention of some kind. We apologize both to the other players and also to you for not coming to that conclusion sooner.

We're taking the full situation into consideration, which is why we're still deliberating as to the precise method at this time. Expect some kind of ruling within the hour.
like i said I'm just expecting to die...

what the hell is this situation...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Holder offers nothing outside of pushing for any move that has no benefits to any organizations with any vested interest in being the last two houses standing, the power of the shadows and sky pirates wishes to make it clear to be the last ones standing it is of best interest to off him.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
For infractions of the rules, Natz~ Natz~ is no longer playing.

Her role will be an Active NPC played by the remainder of her House. Regardless of the outcome of the game, Natz is no longer eligible to win. She may stay on as a Spectator in the Graveyard.

As we have two of those, I'm further defining the following Active NPC rules:
  1. This NPC role is still able to use its abilities.
  2. It is targetable and may be lynched or killed.
  3. It may vote, but a member of her House must publicly declare the Natz NPC's vote.
  4. If another member of the House dies, they may elect to take over the NPC role for the remainder of the game. Procedure for doing so will be revealed to her House.
  5. If a replacement player can be found while the Active NPC lives, they may permanently assume its role, being treated as a full player henceforth.
This applies both to Natz and the previously established Active NPC for Golden.

In a normal game of Mafia, the given action would typically warrant a replacement player, if available, or a straight modkill if not. We're already pretty deep in that "not" territory (although we're leaving the door open), so our choice would seem rather clear.

However, this is not a typical Mafia setup - it's something like a Team FFA, and it's early days yet at that. It would very well be fair to punish even such small teams for a deliberate cheat, but we do genuinely believe Natz's error was just that - in accidental error. After quite some deliberation, we've concluded that for the situation we have here, we shouldn't completely sink players besides the infringing one.

That said, there remain consequences to such actions which will have team ramifications. We're being very generous for consideration of the setup, but not quite everything will be retained.

Be advised that we cannot continue this precedent. This is the one and only Active NPC that will be created for this type of infraction. Any other edits, of any posts, for any reason, will result in an outright modkill of the infracting player.

Don't care if it's a slip, panic, or just a typo. From this moment forward, you press Edit, you press Self-Destruct.

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel @vaanrose praline praline @Coricus @Z25 @Pokechu Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe @Moydow #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Maven89 Maven89 @LoneKonWolf Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal @Shishœ BarDulL BarDulL

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
sigh...this is my second time ive done in this situation... nothing changed since the first time i got canned...at least my house is getting screwed ovet they don't deserve to lose cause of me

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
sigh...this is my second time ive done in this situation... nothing changed since the first time i got canned...at least my house is getting screwed ovet they don't deserve to lose cause of me
**** happens, Katt. What's done is done.

Anyway, don't beat yourself up further. Come to the Yard. I'll bring popcorn, you can laugh at townies, we'll have a time.

Also the mention didn't go through for me
praline praline praline praline praline praline

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah you can join our super secret association in the spectator chat. We are our own separate faction anyways. :shades:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Another NPC, what a bizarre situation for a game... What are to be done with these Golden and Natz slots? I'm not sure what to think of them. My first thought is to leave them alone and deal with the slots that actually hold the players.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'll join and expose all your roles lel.

Top Bottom