• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
So Nabe, Kon, and Z25 are a house, and Coricus, Ryu, and FireEmblmnier are another? Good to know.

The former group has already betrayed their allies? That's happening so soon? That must be quite an unreliable House.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Vote LoneKonWolf

His switching of the Cori train on to me was clearly out of selfish reasons, hoping to ally his house with hers. He has shown a complete lack of loyalty, betraying his first alliance.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
My partner is already dead, Pokechu was my partner, you guys should go after the LoneKonWolf or any of the lannisters really. They're a bigger threat then you realized. They used me and Pokechu N1 and then tried to sweep us under the rug.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So Nabe, Kon, and Z25 are a house, and Coricus, Ryu, and FireEmblmnier are another? Good to know.

The former group has already betrayed their allies? That's happening so soon? That must be quite an unreliable House.
I'm part of House Martell not Ryu's and Cori's, I'm Oberyn.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My partner is already dead, Pokechu was my partner, you guys should go after the LoneKonWolf or any of the lannisters really. They're a bigger threat then you realized. They used me and Pokechu N1 and then tried to sweep us under the rug.
So you are Oberyn!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well weird way to go but honestly was planning on killing konnie tonight using our house kill, just that my partner stopped me :V

so...victory?

Vote: konnie

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well if we are voting between Natz, Fire and Vaan then hilariously to repeat last phase I’m gonna
Vote Vaan

But this time I have reasons. From what I gathered last night he’s on a team solo. He’s clearly got some kinda of extra win.
Oh so you're the one that told Ryu that. He never explained a darn thing beyond incredibly vague implication about something.

Ryu already put a hit on him that'll kick in a phase or so from now so that's a wasted move. Also Ryu's now essentially useless outside of basic faction abilities, so woo.
LoneKonWolf has a redirect, he also found out Natz ability and likely used the redirect on her to get Pokechu.
No, that was Ryu too. I apologize for my faction I basically spent the phase mulling over whether I should ask what on earth the logic for anything was other than immediate vengeance over the last Day phase and eventually doing so over Vaan but by then it being the last hour before deadline and never getting an answer.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Meanwhile I'm just frustrated at the calls and lack of communication made within my own faction and my own lack of guts in not putting my foot down further at the time so I'm happy to throw the Lannisters under the bus for that reason LOL

Vote: LoneKonWolf

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well he's dead anyway so RIP

He's getting a delayed-fire strongarm kill in the mail tonight LOL
Well... I suppose I have no reason to disbelieve such a public declaration. Guess we don't have to even consider testing whether he's bluffing or not.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
wait wat?

wat woomy?
Ryu made...a lot of decisions without consulting me beyond basically going "OK we doin' this kthanxbai", so I'm just kind of tossing him and the Lannisters out the door out of mild frustration and moderate to heavy Game of Thrones
....that just brings more questions :V
Our faction had only one specialized kill, it required Ryu to use it and me to be alive but it's been spent on Vaan now.

Basically the lone special action Ryu had was that my character births a disgusting shadow monster that will stalk and kill a targeted player.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Ryu made...a lot of decisions without consulting me beyond basically going "OK we doin' this kthanxbai", so I'm just kind of tossing him and the Lannisters out the door out of mild frustration and moderate to heavy Game of Thrones

Our faction had only one specialized kill, it required Ryu to use it and me to be alive but it's been spent on Vaan now.

Basically the lone special action Ryu had was that my character births a disgusting shadow monster that will stalk and kill a targeted player.
.....wat....tge.....****?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well... I suppose I have no reason to disbelieve such a public declaration. Guess we don't have to even consider testing whether he's bluffing or not.
Well he survived one lynch attempt. I would have normally had bashing that brick wall a second time in my pool of suggestions, but since Ryu already targeted a strongman kill there ain't much POINT.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

This is all true, it’s a strongman kill that can’t be stopped redirected or protected from.

Bye Vaan.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Part of the reason I was wasn’t consulting was whoops needed to get actions out while working on it. My b i’ll Talk with ya more about it tomorrow.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

So Ryu is Stannis and you’re Melisandre.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The Lannisters probably wanted me dead by how proactive I was being in the game discussing many details. They have a lot of information on the gamestate because of me and pokechu, we didn't expect to be betrayed immediately. So be wary of them.

Top Bottom