• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I wasn't expecting this turn of events, but I will find it hilarious LOL

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
The day is over, people have gathered all across the city to see who is getting executed today....

the crowd was not pleased to find out nobody is dying today.
It is now Night 2!!! You Have 24 Hours to sumbit your actions.
Malicious Actions are now active for the rest of the game!!

NOTE: Golden is no longer playing, his role will be an active NPC played by the relevant players. Golden's role is still targetable until he dies or a substitue is found.

@Holder of the Heel vaanrose vaanrose Natz~ Natz~ praline praline Coricus Coricus @Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe @Moydow @Red Ryu @Maven89 @LoneKonWolf @GoldenYuiitusin Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal @Shishœ @BarDulL
Pokechu Pokechu
Anyone ever tell you you worry too much?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
NIGHT OVER: PLEASE WAIT & NOT START ANY PRIVATE PMS. ALL ACTIONS AFTER THE DEADLINE WONT BE COUNTED

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I had a whole NAR chart.

And it still took an hour to untangle this.

W E S T E R O S W A S A M I S T A K E

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I really should start screwing with people's paranoia.

Alas, professionalism.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
After I made my last "Sliding In :^)" PM...

someone left me on read. Twice. :(

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The realm has spiraled into much chaos. In the middle of the night on a sandy beach a body was found, still impaled with a sword right in the back....
Pokechu Pokechu
Ellaria Sand
"It is not survival I offer. It is your heart's desire."
== Quicksand (Malicious)
+ During each night, you may prepare this skill to absorb any abilities you have been targeted with - rendering them ineffective - and gain these abilities for your own use with Revenge.
- You may only hold one power at a time.
- This does not absorb any House Actions or Passive skills.

== Revenge (Malicious)
+During the night, you can pick one absorbed Benign or Malicious action and target a player with it.
- You may only use an absorbed power once before it is expended.

+ Win Conditions
- Win the Iron Throne by eliminating your enemies and rule Westeros!

- Your House may win alone or alongside one other allied House.
- If your House and an allied House are the last Houses remaining, and there are more than two players in the game, each House recieves a message to decide if they want to call a peace and end the game together - or to Betray the other house and try to win alone.
- In a Final Betrayal, votes cease to exist and it's a fight to the death, even in broad daylight. This action is permanent and may not be revoked if chosen.
- If there are only two players remaining, and those players' Houses are allied, there is no option for a Final Betrayal; they automatically have a joint House victory.
Furthermore amongs the cliffs near the sea, great roaring sounds were heard - yet the sea sounded sad and in great pain.
@Shishœ
Daenerys Targaryen
"I am Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons."

== Mother of Dragons (Benign)
+Each night phase, you can target a player and discover who, if any, have targeted this player.

== Valar Morghulis (Malicious)
+ Twice during this game, at night, you may target a player to remove any protections they have been given.
- Cannot target this player with House Targaryen's House Actions during the same phase.

== The Dragon Has 3 Heads (Passive)
+ Allows House Targaryen to have 3 allies.
+ This passive skill remains active after your death thanks to your bloodline.
- This does not affect the winning conditions.

"Lannister, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell, they’re all just spokes on a wheel. This one’s on top and that one’s on top and on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground. I'm not going to stop the wheel. I’m going to break the wheel.”

+ Win Conditions
- Win the Iron Throne by eliminating your enemies and rule Westeros!

- Your House may win alone or alongside one other allied House.
- If your House and an allied House are the last Houses remaining, and there are more than two players in the game, each House recieves a message to decide if they want to call a peace and end the game together - or to Betray the other house and try to win alone.
- In a Final Betrayal, votes cease to exist and it's a fight to the death, even in broad daylight. This action is permanent and may not be revoked if chosen.
- If there are only two players remaining, and those players' Houses are allied, there is no option for a Final Betrayal; they automatically have a joint House victory.

The realm has mourned the last, great loss....or perhaps it was all just for show?

Last edited:
Top Bottom