• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's my job to survive because every time I ragequit these games it just hurts everyone else that much more.

If I have an incident of being put on the spot over nonsense, it's my job to size up all the participants and see which one is most worth trying to avoid dealing with in the future.

Because I have empathy issues too, I just get unstable when it's split enough ways and unlike you I actually have a stake here. Two, obviously.
Who gave you the right to dictate whether I have a stake here or not? I don't know why you're trying to state if I do when I'm one of the few who attempted to defend you.

You were being put on the spot over nonsense, but vaanrose is, too, and it'd be hypocritical for me to stand up for you but not him. That's why I'm defending him right now, because if I was getting votes on me piled for absolutely no reason (I have before, our twin Maleficent situation in Villains, I was livid), then I'd want someone to try to see it from my view and attempt to defend me.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I think there's merit in killing off Vaan.

For one, Cori's house (lol) will have their hands tied with keeping Cori alive; all benign actions will likely be dedicated to her. They can be controlled. Vaan, on the other hand, will be free to move on his own terms during the night, and we do not know a lot about him or what he can do.
If that's the argument then it goes for everybody, including you.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I find it amusing how the people on vaan are a guy who provided a bit of evidence, two people from the same house who are just looking for self preservation, and someone who flipped a coin to decide their vote.

Looking real good

LOL
At least i gave reason for why i think they are dangerous.

The others are just opportunist and uncaught up.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
At least i gave reason for why i think they are dangerous.

The others are just opportunist and uncaught up.
Exactly, this is why I'm mad, for everyone voting vaan besides you, it's really opportunistic voting and after everyone removed their votes off Coricus because she got really upset, I think it's kind of hypocritical.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Yes, but I'm not on the chopping block, you are.

Why should I not join Ryu/Cori/Kon in seeing you off in an FFA point of view?
Hey, up to you which side to pick. But between my house and theirs, I'm the one with face down cards. Everyone wants to ally themselves with the reviver, but we all know that's only getting used once.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

For one, Cori's house (lol) will have their hands tied with keeping Cori alive; all benign actions will likely be dedicated to her. They can be controlled. Vaan, on the other hand, will be free to move on his own terms during the night, and we do not know a lot about him or what he can do.

Am I wrong in this regard?
Indeed not. That is my thinking similarly. Though i am more indepth that vaan actions incorporate a more sinster underside and his going against coricus words incorporate something dangerous while trying to hang back.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Exactly, this is why I'm mad, for everyone voting vaan besides you, it's really opportunistic voting and after everyone removed their votes off Coricus because she got really upset, I think it's kind of hypocritical.
Oh, it's extremely hypocritical, but I'm fine with that as long as they own up to it.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Kind of. But in pursuit of self preservation i can not blame them.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Doesn't seem warranted at all but it is the way the wind is blowing. Goodbye vaan.

Unvote: Red Ryu

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey, up to you which side to pick. But between my house and theirs, I'm the one with face down cards. Everyone wants to ally themselves with the reviver, but we all know that's only getting used once.
Vote: Vaanroose

I'll take the reviver's cards face up over your face down cards.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I feel like the thread wants me to just vote myself but also that if I just voted myself the thread would yell at me for not trying so

I will say that I had an instinctive tilt towards Vaan in the first place, and not just because he was part of my dogpile but a more vague sense on it. It's partially why I kicked and screamed for Natz to not be the wagon. I was torn between him and Holder, but Holder had a vote on me and then pulled it, a tangible gesture. Having incentive to not just sit back quietly and twiddle in the form of him actually being mentioned was enough for me to actually voice what I was thinking in the back of my head.

But there is a lot of self preservation here too don't get me wrong. The idea of swapping my vote to Pokechu would have been mildly tempting if I weren't basically either locked in or dead.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unvote: Vaanrose

Just in case he's a bomb or something! heh
Should still be enough votes.
If he actually does flip bomb, or the lynch switches to someone else, it would be amazing.

Still, you are a real snake in the grass. Apply pressure, then try to jump out of harm's way while the hammer is in my hands.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I feel like the thread wants me to just vote myself but also that if I just voted myself the thread would yell at me for not trying so

I will say that I had an instinctive tilt towards Vaan in the first place, and not just because he was part of my dogpile but a more vague sense on it. It's partially why I kicked and screamed for Natz to not be the wagon. I was torn between him and Holder, but Holder had a vote on me and then pulled it, a tangible gesture. Having incentive to not just sit back quietly and twiddle in the form of him actually being mentioned was enough for me to actually voice what I was thinking in the back of my head.

But there is a lot of self preservation here too don't get me wrong. The idea of swapping my vote to Pokechu would have been mildly tempting if I weren't basically either locked in or dead.
Don't beat yourself up, Cori. I believe you're doing your best, so don't let the game sorry your mood.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I take full and extra credit for her not dying because she changed her fate by following my advice. I'll take my payment in ravens, please.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Please notice that I wasn't pushing for your lynch aside from one post (and even then I said I wasn't serious with it), I was pushing for Ryu's, and it was partially because you could revive him back. It wouldn't be too harmful for your team as you'd still have the same numbers, and I know how intensive mafia can get. I would never actually vote for you. And I still wanted to stick up for vaan because I felt his lynch wasn't warranted based on who was on his wagon and their reasoning. Lynching Ryu would get the best of both worlds.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Am I wrong in this regard?
Nope not at all

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

ya i had no idea what the hell happened :V

thanks for caring about me though :3

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Uhm, hey guys, what happened while I was away?
people jumped cori thinking she had a 4 man house
turns out she had 3
still jumped her and tried to lynch her
she had a mental breakdown
shes a reviver
red ryu is her house partner and did everything shamless to save his mate
people backed off kinda
i became teh next lynch target kinda
things happened i guess
konnie intertwined the idea of lynching vaan
people jumped on that
red ryu also got jumped on
things happened
stuff
blargh
and vaan died

any questions?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The day is over, people have gathered all across the city to see who is getting executed today....

the crowd was not pleased to find out nobody is dying today.
It is now Night 2!!! You Have 24 Hours to sumbit your actions.
Malicious Actions are now active for the rest of the game!!

NOTE: Golden is no longer playing, his role will be an active NPC played by the relevant players. Golden's role is still targetable until he dies or a substitue is found.

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel vaanrose vaanrose Natz~ Natz~ @praline Coricus Coricus @Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe @Moydow #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu @Maven89 LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf @GoldenYuiitusin @Disfunkshunal @Shishœ BarDulL BarDulL

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Sorry that took a while........ Ill try to find a more efficient way/format.

The ravens are a pain XD.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This No Lynch was brought to you in part by Kelloggs Frosted Flake Cereal!

THEY'RE.....GREAT!!!

Top Bottom