• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If Red Ryu wants out an inactive, there's no one that fits that better than my dear friend Maven. Would have made way more sense to pick him over Natz or Vaan. Huh.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Thinking on it, not only do I hate revival in mafia, but I also hate it in Game of Thrones. It was destiny that I cast the first stone at Coricus...

But we have Red Ryu here implying he can kill people and is threatening to do so. How utterly annoying to do that Day 1, am I right guys? :troll:
He what?

....*sigh* Red Ryu. NO.

Huhhhh

Hummm

Am I the only one who finds this really silly???

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Coricus Coricus As half of the wagon on vaan, besides self preservation, do you guys have a reason to vote him?
Well Vaan was one of the people grilling me hard, and aside from that I kind of instinctively feel nervous when he's not specifically on my team LOL

Pretty sure Red Ryu doesn't have an alternative reason, though.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Everything honestly lol
That doesn't narrow it down!! LOL :laugh:

If it helps, I'll drop a recap of why each lynchee has votes. But I'm not a mindreader :joyful:

Cori got so many votes because she made an observation that sounded like she had a four-man team

Ryu has votes on him because if he dies, it'd waste Cori's revive (which, this would benefit literally everyone not in Cori's house)

and vaan has votes on him because Kon thinks he could be a threat during the night, Ryu/Cori want to save themselves, and you flipped a coin LOL

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Hmmmmm.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier where are you both leaning? Coricus, Red Ryu, Vaan, or someone else?
Mostly just observing ultimately it doesn't matter much to me, as none of them have shown to be more of a threat to my house than the other. I feel things will get more interesting in the next phase once alliances start. As pretty much right now we're voting someone off the island, basically only because we have the power to and it leads to all of us one step closer to claiming the throne. (except for the faction's who's member is being voted off.)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If Red Ryu wants out an inactive, there's no one that fits that better than my dear friend Maven. Would have made way more sense to pick him over Natz or Vaan. Huh.
Am I hallucinating a weird vibe that you and Vaan are on the same team? LOL

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
There's still time, make your case vaan
The choice is to take out Cori or Red because they possess a revive

or take out me because I'm just intimidating.

Honestly, the votes on me are flattering. Except praline's. (¬‿¬)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Thinking on it, not only do I hate revival in mafia, but I also hate it in Game of Thrones. It was destiny that I cast the first stone at Coricus...

But we have Red Ryu here implying he can kill people and is threatening to do so. How utterly annoying to do that Day 1, am I right guys? :troll:
If Coricus is Melisandre does that mean that Ryu is possibly Thoros?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Honestly thinking on it, it might be better to vote Cori, if the revive is a personal ability as if we vote Ryu, it just leads to a null state where Ryu is just revived by Cori.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That doesn't narrow it down!! LOL :laugh:

If it helps, I'll drop a recap of why each lynchee has votes. But I'm not a mindreader :joyful:

Cori got so many votes because she made an observation that sounded like she had a four-man team

Ryu has votes on him because if he dies, it'd waste Cori's revive (which, this would benefit literally everyone not in Cori's house)

and vaan has votes on him because Kon thinks he could be a threat during the night, Ryu/Cori want to save themselves, and you flipped a coin LOL
Why would you want to waste Cori’s revive? I’d like to be able to use it if it came down to that.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well Vaan was one of the people grilling me hard, and aside from that I kind of instinctively feel nervous when he's not specifically on my team LOL

Pretty sure Red Ryu doesn't have an alternative reason, though.
Isn't this reasoning a little mean, though? Part of the reason why you're voting him is because he's just good at the game. How's he supposed to feel welcome here if we're just going to vote him because he's good? It is a free-for-all, yes, but I think that reason for a lynch should still be strong.

When that and self preservation are the only things that're making you two vote him, I see no reason to lynch him at all.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If Coricus is Melisandre does that mean that Ryu is possibly Thoros?
I'd probably guess Stannis, but it doesn't matter much either way I suppose.

Am I hallucinating a weird vibe that you and Vaan are on the same team? LOL
Are you hallucinating? Probably.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Why would you want to waste Cori’s revive? I’d like to be able to use it if it came down to that.
It'd be wasting her revive because she'd have to use it on her teammate, unless she wanted Ryu to stay dead. I want to waste it because then we can start anew N2 with everyone still in the game, and Cori couldn't use her revive offensively, such as to bring back an enemy of an enemy. After all, the enemy of your enemy is your friend, right? :laugh:
Honestly thinking on it, it might be better to vote Cori, if the revive is a personal ability as if we vote Ryu, it just leads to a null state where Ryu is just revived by Cori.
I don't think it's a good idea to vote Cori, the poor girl has been through enough, I think that simply making her waste her revive is the best route.

Plus, we already know Cori's role. We don't know Ryu's, so if we lynch Ryu we'd get rid of the revive and also gain info on his role.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It'd be wasting her revive because she'd have to use it on her teammate, unless she wanted Ryu to stay dead. I want to waste it because then we can start anew N2 with everyone still in the game, and Cori couldn't use her revive offensively, such as to bring back an enemy of an enemy. After all, the enemy of your enemy is your friend, right? :laugh:

I don't think it's a good idea to vote Cori, the poor girl has been through enough, I think that simply making her waste her revive is the best route.

Plus, we already know Cori's role. We don't know Ryu's, so if we lynch Ryu we'd get rid of the revive and also gain info on his role.
Who’s to say she couldn’t use it on a member of an allied house?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
She could, but that's still harming other houses (such as your house or my house) as that revived ally will help her out. She'd revive a member of an allied house and just make her own forces stronger as they're allies and could gang up on players LOL

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
THIS IS MY POINT

It feels like an utter waste because it's a risky yet overall nice bargaining chip.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
She could, but that's still harming other houses (such as your house or my house) as that revived ally will help her out. She'd revive a member of an allied house and just make her own forces stronger as they're allies and could gang up on players LOL
But if your house was the one to ally with me then would it really be your problem in the first place?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
But if your house was the one to ally with me then would it really be your problem in the first place?
It could exacerbate other issues, such as players just killing the revived person again and going on a witch hunt for their teammates, then just going after you again as you're the one who revived them LOL

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Send a raven my way. So long as it's not one of those three-eyed ones, damn plot destroying pests.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
30 minutes left in the day

So... we're gonna let vaan get killed today because some House wants self preservation and he's intimidating? :confused:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Coricus Coricus use revive on me if I get lynched.

Why is this a bad reason?
You could literally use that reason to get any player in the game lynched. If it's not anything against the slot, just "I don't wanna die!" and "he's scary!", then it's not good reason at all LOL

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Well, if self preservation isn't a bad reason, then

Vote Red Ryu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu
Why are you putting in so much work on Vaan's behalf?
The same reason I put so much work in on Uni's behalf last game and he flipped scum dangit I'LL REMEMBER THIS UNI

It's bad reasoning and just unfair to the player. Plus it's probably obvious that I'm a feelsy person, I care about emotions too much LOL

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
30 minutes left in the day

So... we're gonna let vaan get killed today because some House wants self preservation and he's intimidating? :confused:
Yes.

Are you volunteering to take his place for questioning it this hard?
Send a raven my way. So long as it's not one of those three-eyed ones, damn plot destroying pests.
I'm trying to figure out the controls of this game and I'm not sure how I can without knowing your house, sent a message to ask in my role PM but LOL

You know my house though, so it should be easy for you to send a raven to me, right?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Or you can volunteer to take his place, you only have one less vote than him, after all.
I'm sorry for this Cori omg

I just couldn't NOT say it, this reasoning is just bonkers to me and I'm surprised I'm the one who's been trying to can it, LOL.

Don't take offense to this, I just couldn't NOT say it

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Or you can volunteer to take his place, you only have one less vote than him, after all.
It's my job to survive because every time I ragequit these games it just hurts everyone else that much more.

If I have an incident of being put on the spot over nonsense, it's my job to size up all the participants and see which one is most worth trying to avoid dealing with in the future.

Because I have empathy issues too, I just get unstable when it's split enough ways and unlike you I actually have a stake here. Two, obviously.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think there's merit in killing off Vaan.

For one, Cori's house (lol) will have their hands tied with keeping Cori alive; all benign actions will likely be dedicated to her. They can be controlled. Vaan, on the other hand, will be free to move on his own terms during the night, and we do not know a lot about him or what he can do.

Am I wrong in this regard?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm trying to figure out the controls of this game and I'm not sure how I can without knowing your house, sent a message to ask in my role PM but LOL

You know my house though, so it should be easy for you to send a raven to me, right?
I thought it was the other way around, I claimed my House and I thought you didn't. :laugh: We are the Tyrells.

Top Bottom