• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Seems you struck a sore spot, Ryu.

Let's compromise, put equal votes on all three (ryu, natz, vaan) and whoever has the least interesting things to say, dies. If they have equally interesting things to say, we can recess until after our nighttime recon.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Seems you struck a sore spot, Ryu.

Let's compromise, put equal votes on all three (ryu, natz, vaan) and whoever has the least interesting things to say, dies. If they have equally interesting things to say, we can recess until after our nighttime recon.
That's not fair you're pitting my teammate against the charming pyromaniac and the finger tenting chessmaster how can they compete with that LOL

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
**** I forgot about this. Can anyone catch me up quick?
Red Ryu and Cori are on a team, Cori has a revive and Kon thinks he's being clever by getting people to vote for me instead of taking out the obvious threat.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
2 hours leftish til deadline, either gmt runs out or 8:56 cst pm which is 3 hours away.

Coricus claimed reviver and is from my house of the singing sky pirate. We lynching an inactive to help us all out.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu
How are you feeling about what we discussed last Night?
Not many posts have been made to change my mind majorly about some things, this day so far has just been about Cori so my stances on things are still largely where they were at N1. Maybe some things different here and there, but the specifics should be saved for Night talk, I feel.

I will say though that I really don't like how Red is handling things, trying to vote someone who defended his own house and now trying to vote vaan? Speaking of which
How about i instead proposal another possiblity.

Vote: Vaan
His behavior this day phase worries me about what he will do at night. And his words entertain me he should not have the opportunity to use a malicious action.

This is the third path. Target someone who wanted another dead.
I can see why you think this and where you're going. I did feel at first like vaan's post earlier to Cori was pushing a lynch, but looking back at it though, it's asking for clarification on Cori's logic. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he just came off stronger than intended.

And I do think that Ryu is a bigger threat, he just hopped on your wagon for vaan out of pure self preservation for Cori. If Ryu dies, like Holder said, the revive would be wasted while also benefiting the town because we would be aware of Ryu's full role.

Vote: Red Ryu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
**** I forgot about this. Can anyone catch me up quick?
Cori was getting pressured for an observation she attempted to make, and she outed herself as the reviver. In an attempt to get votes off of Cori, Red Ryu, who admitted to being one of her partners, tried to vote for Natz solely because she already had a vote on her, despite Natz actually trying to defend Cori.

Now, he's trying to advocate for a lynch onto vaanrose, and is calling him an inactive, even though it's only D1 and there's more inactive players. He's obviously just out for his own House, and I think he's the best lynch toDay.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Cori was getting pressured for an observation she attempted to make, and she outed herself as the reviver. In an attempt to get votes off of Cori, Red Ryu, who admitted to being one of her partners, tried to vote for Natz solely because she already had a vote on her, despite Natz actually trying to defend Cori.

Now, he's trying to advocate for a lynch onto vaanrose, and is calling him an inactive, even though it's only D1 and there's more inactive players. He's obviously just out for his own House, and I think he's the best lynch toDay.
To add on:

Ryu only voted for vaanrose once Kon did. That's why he's just out for his own house, once someone else voted vaan he had no problems whatsoever hopping on.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
shooot you're right, I don't think Wolfie and red are gonna do vote counts for us, right?

Wolfie557 Wolfie557 redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Sorry to tag! Just asking, may you guys give us a votecount throughout the phase? Or is it up to the townies? *cough* me *cough* LOL

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
This is all kinda hilarious to be honest. Is a third member of Cori's House going to come out and transfer the antagonism onto themselves?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well at this point I’m gonna flip a coin to see who I vote for.

Uhh... looks like it’s vaan. Sorry..

Vote Vaan

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

Vote Vaan
You can claim it's a coin flip, but that story won't fly.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Voting out vaan would be kinda lame for the game honestly. I'd sooner lynch someone whose contribution to the Day is allegedly flipping a coin to decide what they do.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I mean I also think he might be a Bolton so even if it were a coin flip. I don’t think I’d want any Bolton’s around.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You can claim it's a coin flip, but that story won't fly.
No, but your head will.

Sorry, the opening for the joke presented itself.
Voting out vaan would be kinda lame for the game honestly. I'd sooner lynch someone whose contribution to the Day is allegedly flipping a coin to decide what they do.
It's not lame per se because if he's not on my team then by default his form of composure intimidates me, LOL

Although granted if you hadn't relented and pulled your vote on me you would have been my first choice to go just because of the spices you included in all that schadenfreude you be dishin' out, LOL.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
shooot you're right, I don't think Wolfie and red are gonna do vote counts for us, right?

Wolfie557 Wolfie557 redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Sorry to tag! Just asking, may you guys give us a votecount throughout the phase? Or is it up to the townies? *cough* me *cough* LOL
LMAO **** no.

Too lazy. :p

And this is a hard game. No hand-holding here.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Vote Vaan
I think that if you could scrounge together the time to read just the past few pages to make a choice, then that'd be really appreciated. You have the right to vote anyone of course, but I feel it's unfair to vote without a good knowledge of the current events/why the lynchees are on the hot seat, as every vote really can make a difference on the game. Flipping a coin for your vote is unfair for not just the target, but all players.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Information is currency. If vaan wants to untie himself he needs to pay up.

Let's set up a bank. Plugging my three way tie again

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Well I mean I also think he might be a Bolton so even if it were a coin flip. I don’t think I’d want any Bolton’s around.
I ain't no stinking Bolton. In light of what we spoke about last night I consider this a direct insult.

Take responsiblity for your vote.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Announcement
GoldenYuitussin is being subbed out if possible. He is no longer part of the game. More details to come end of phase.
(shoulda done this an hr earlier tbh haha)
This is NOT a host kill.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I ain't no stinking Bolton. In light of what we spoke about last night I consider this a direct insult.

Take responsiblity for your vote.
Alright sorry. I’m just trying to figure out your hint. I’ll remove my vote for now.

Unvote Vaan

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wolfie557 Wolfie557 , when's deadline?

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Coricus Coricus , currently it seems that the lynch options are yourselves and Vaan. Is there perhaps anything you would care to offer to the other houses in order to win their favor?

vaanrose vaanrose I would be interested in hearing if your house has anything to offer as well.

(god I'm starting to love this game lmao)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Things of interest:

Diplomatic immunities, alliances, guaranteed certainties, the relinquishing of information...

My house would be willing to help either side in surviving if it benefits us.

Top Bottom